Windows is a virus

I'M THE FUCKING ADMINISTRATOR

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Capture.jpg (404x215, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stopdisablingselinux.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you do the action as an administrator though?

Linux doesn't have this problem.

>windows
>antimalware service
LMFAO

The only effective antimalware service on Windows is a program to burn Linux installation media.

Have you tried logging in as root?

>install antivirus
>it deletes System32
Happy end!

>it's a retard that thinks he's the admin because he named his account "admin"
>doesn't know what the system account is
>hurr durr look how windoze sux cuz i don't know what im doing
kys retard
windows has tons of problems, but being too incompetent to use it is not a windows problem

>to burn
You mean, like, on CD or something?

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender]
"DisableAntiSpyware"=dword:00000001

>he doesnt have ring -4 access

or USB

Did you try hammering the device?

sudo dd if=/my_dick of=/your_boipuss

H/T - you want "superpowers", you use LocalSystem. As anyone who's administered Windows for more than a week can tell you.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x207, 708K)

>complaining about permissions in Windows when trying to stop a system critical process
>when permissions in Linux is a clusterfuck that you will HAVE to deal with and manually set on the daily

At least with Windows it's just a big "FUCK OFF DONT TOUCH THIS" instead of Linux's "Yeah bro you can do whatever you want, delete / , no probs. What, you want to move newly created files from x program that has its own user to a different directory? You better be ready to change permissions every time to access them through samba"

>letting software control you instead of you controlling it
yep, this is how robots take over the world

But are you admin (root) ?

Attached: 1526229794064.jpg (591x591, 47K)

Because you're probably trying to kill a SYSTEM process, like a service.

SYSTEM > Administrator > Standard user

Windows 7 doesn't have this problem.

ye or usb but desu 2/3 of the programs I know to do itare trash cause windows can't do anything right

Youre trying to stop the Defender service, ofcourse you can't stop it, otherwise viruses would be able to exploit it.
Go to controlpanel and stop Windows Defender.

so much this, OP just got burned
use the SYSTEM account

Attached: 1533375700954.jpg (720x615, 237K)

SELinux has this problem

setenforce disable

stopdisablingselinux.com/

maybe if they invested the effort into making selinux not suck instead of making shitty websites

>permissions in Linux is a clusterfuck
Nah, they're fine.
>want to move newly created files from x program that has its own user ... be ready to change permissions every time
If you find yourself doing the same mundane steps over and over again while computing, that's a good sign you should probably be looking into using a script, alias, cron job, or similar tool. Just like the title of that one Python book says - "automate the boring stuff."

when I was working at small company earlier this year I was making an office 356 mail account for a customer then I got an error "error please contact the mail administrator" I AM THE FUCKING MAIL ADMINISTRATOR

>Disable defender
>Everything runs twice as fast
Really makes me think

Attached: 1216548789466.png (112x112, 8K)

They do. It's not their fault you're a dumbfuck who cannot RTFM.

>run naked
>go twice as fast
REALLY GETS THE NOGGIN JOGGIN HUH

@everyone who bitches about anything on Jow Forums

Nice chin

brainlets can't into Services.msc

Attached: 1531386667554.png (415x59, 5K)

It's not like it's impossible to do this stuff in windows.. it's just that you actually have to be competent to do it.

>tfw linuxtards are too stupid for windows
is this opposite day

Attached: 4g5.png (526x524, 304K)

not that, not closing every file handle can stop a process hung due to a little NTFS corruption

Yeah, fuck Microsoft and fuck Windows. 8.1 Pro keeps failing the updates in pic related. It updates, restarts, updates, gets to 100% and then says some shit like "updates couldn't be completed, undoing" and then restarts a few more times. Nothing informative whatsoever in any error messages or logs. The problem goes back several months, I just happened to purge the cache (which included the logs for some reason) not long ago trying to get it to work. None of the suggestions I find online have helped and Microsoft itself is fucking worthless when it comes to providing answers. The only thing I have left to try is a reinstall and when it comes time to do that I'm just going to format everything and install debian or slackware or some shit instead. I'm fucking done with Windows, if all you fucks on Jow Forums can figure out how to pass GPU through in Wine for gaymen then I will too.

Attached: fucking updates.png (1105x554, 97K)

>thinking an administrator is the highest privilege account on Windows
Administrator != root

>Non admin trying to do admin shit in system.
>Is denied to do basic shit because no privileges.

user you will have quite the day if you ever install some basic shit like debian in a machine.

Thank god MS locks morons like you out from disabling critical system components with sane default permissions. If they did and it causes the system to crash, you would blame MS for allowing you to disable it too wouldn't you? Fuck off.

>I'M THE FUCKING ADMINISTRATOR
You seem to believe the PC is yours.
It belongs to Microsoft; read the EULA.

NO I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Root account dominates all. You can give yourself access to the root account at the login screen if you go into System32 and switch the ease of access application with CMD.
We've known this trick for years. Get with it gramps.

No you literally aren't.

>unironically advocating NSA malware
Disabling it is not enough, you should compile the kernel without it.

What if a spyware runs this?

Install gentoo

It should trigger the UAC and you'd have to allow it.

>Here is a regedit hack to disable X """feature""" on Windows
>just use the hidden SYSTEM account bro
>here bro, I got this debotneter from Cyka bylat on MDL its safe bro
I love the mental gymnastics Windows users go through to justify playing video games and then passing it off as working

Attached: niggerdepot.jpg (2448x3264, 590K)

Yes it does, don't delude yourself.