Fucking hate this

Fucking hate this.

If PC is so good, why don't they have touch sensors for scrolling on their mice?

Attached: REK.jpg (2038x1400, 243K)

LOL

PC incels will actually defend this.

>2 posts
>1 ip
samefag

Attached: is op a faggot.jpg (500x665, 155K)

Attached: nobod.gif (400x200, 970K)

Epic thread fail

>he doesn't have a Logitech T630

Attached: 1532274257038.jpg (680x491, 41K)

>Logitech T630
What's this?

Attached: Logitech-T630-bottom.jpg (1024x823, 147K)

LOGitech

Attached: shit.jpg (600x646, 51K)

how much hours into google for that?

kekd

Logitech have free spinning mouse wheels, and also mice you can switch between free and tactile scrolling.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Logitech is not a trilion dollar company.

My silent mouse works quite nicely desu.

Although my cheap silent mouse is more silent than my expensive one.

>why don't they have touch sensors for scrolling on their mice?
There are mice with touch scroll you fucking fagtard

>If PC is so good, why don't they have touch sensors for scrolling on their mice?

I have one of these, got it for $10 on clearance. The touch scroll-button is ok, but I still prefer the haptics of a scroll wheel -- despite having to disassemble my mouse (MS wireless mobile mouse 6000) yearly or so, to clean the wheel.

Attached: Microsoft-Explorer-Touch-Mouse-with-4-way-Touch-Scrolling.jpg (442x500, 22K)

just click with the middle mouse wheel for universal scroll lol

don't you'se have arrow's key's or page up page down're key's on you're keyboard's?

I have one of those too. The blue sensor is fucking shit. But what's really bad is the ergonomics. Literally the most uncomfortable mouse I have ever used. The touch scroll is more of a gimmick.

just dab some of your anal lube on the wheel at it's fine

>If PC is so good, why don't they have touch sensors for scrolling on their mice?
they do

>rek
get a mouse that isn't thrash

Just buy a silent mouse
Non-issue.

do you mean a mouse or that fucking mini fucking marsupial you got in ya picture cunt OP
love Australia

Attached: birdskate.jpg (570x570, 62K)

Why do you people devote your time to making me angry?

>there are people in this thread that don't use hyperscroll

>minimum 10ms input latency on my scrollwheel

No thanks.

>fucking tiny
>two bluetooth radios
it's clearly meant for conference rooms, with intermittent use like that, the charging on the bottom thing is probably less of a concern, though it is still kinda dumb.

> free spinning

Why would I care about such a shit? Do you realize it's not usable IRL? That it doesn't "stick"?

Just use outdated less than perfect solutions instead of doing proper engineering lol

Are you too stupid to figure out that your finger can not only spin the wheel, but stop it?

No, I don't want to **have** to stop it.

Shit b8 mackuck

This is real brainlet logic. Your finger is already on the wheel, a free spinning wheel gives you the option of letting it go so you can scroll further faster.

No, it's not, it already moved to the mouse buttons.

You flick a non-free spinning mousewheel and are just satisfied with wherever it lands?

And they ducking suck user.

> switch to the free-floating mode
> move mouse fast
> wheel also moves because it's free floating

Everyone who has those, simply ignores that mode.

my performance MX has a button that toggles it between the clicky scroll and the free scroll.