Family of three in hospital after laptop charger sparks house fire

YOU TOLD ME THIS WASN'T POSSIBLE Jow Forums
YOU SAID I WAS PARANOID TO WORRY ABOUT SUCH THINGS, APOLOGISE NOW YOU SPASTIC RETARDS

Attached: Burning-House.jpg (425x282, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/national/victoria/family-of-three-in-hospital-after-laptop-charger-sparks-house-fire-20180805-p4zvnu.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2767813/Family-home-destroyed-massive-fire-sparked-brand-new-LAPTOP-overheating-left-charging-bed.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hyperlink or those events did not occur

>YOU TOLD ME THIS WASN'T POSSIBLE Jow Forums
No we didn't.
The chance is exceedingly small assuming the product is built to proper regulations though.

w2c a battery replacement for a t420? don‘t want to spend 90€ for a 9 cell, but also don‘t want to set my house on fire

Attached: F8BEB948-C8ED-401B-8675-F81595A799BC.jpg (1500x2000, 462K)

baka.com.au/national/victoria/family-of-three-in-hospital-after-laptop-charger-sparks-house-fire-20180805-p4zvnu.html

if the domain gets replaced to baka
it's supposed to be: s m h . com.au

>assuming the product is built to proper regulations though.
a very dumb assumption to make since batteries and chargers are all made in china now, land of the carnivorous escalators
that's the reason I thought it was necessary to isolate batteries/chargers that could fail and take the house and everything you own with it

more

answer me

Attached: 9DCC51A8-1653-481D-B487-0D76286F8D3A.jpg (650x974, 118K)

She looks better bent over

I dunno about w2cs, sorry

>hurr looks like my charger caught fire, let's all stay in the house and not trying to get out of there
>get hospitalized
Oh sure, I'm sorry you couldn't find the front door you fucking brainlets

Attached: brainlet01.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2767813/Family-home-destroyed-massive-fire-sparked-brand-new-LAPTOP-overheating-left-charging-bed.html
OH NO NONONONONONO

Attached: 1411563096914_wps_51_PIC_BY_DAN_ROWLANDS_MERCU.jpg (306x424, 42K)

What is that laptop?

>a very dumb assumption to make since batteries and chargers are all made in china now
You are a fucking retard.
There is a difference between being made to regulation and not. It doesn't matter if they are made in China.
Yes, a lot of shit in China isn't made to western regulations.

OH NONONONOHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHHH
THAT LOOKS ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE THE OLD SHITTY COMPAQ LAPTOP I HAD FOR FIVE YEARS (A BRICK FROM 2010)
THAT THING ALMOST EXPLODED IN THE SUMMER BECAUSE THAT THING AND THE CHARGER OVERHEATED UP TO 100°C (after it the laptop automatically shut down)
I could be wrong though but holy shit it's almost pure identical, I'm kekking extremely hard

So I guess it's a COMPAQ, not sure

Attached: hahahaahahahah.jpg (225x225, 9K)

You sure it wasnt i9 technology user?

can you tell the difference between one made to regulation and one not?

no, no you cannot

Yes, yes you can. When you open it up.

do you open up your lithium batteries as well to check they're made properly? hahaha

chargers at least could be opened up and glued back together... maybe

Most of that you shouldn't need to worry about because it'll be tested to match regulation and the companies importing them would have their necks if they weren't produced to match the regulation.

There's a big difference between shit that is produced to regulation in China and the knockoff shit they produce. You should educate yourself instead of just saying "it's all made in China anyway".

>Shitty old laptop
Why weren't they expecting it?

>companies importing them would have their necks if they weren't produced to match the regulation.

then why the fires user?
why the fires?

you think the companies importing them are gonna replace the houses and belongings of the customers who get burned?

stop putting blind trust in companies that dont give a fuck about you and take responsibility for your own safety
prevention is better than cure
reducing risk is better than playing russian roulette with your house

I swear this board has the dumbest motherfuckers, I hope your computers meltdown and we never hear your stupidity on the internet ever again