Boss: Now that you're working remotely, we're gonna get you a MacBook Pro

Boss: Now that you're working remotely, we're gonna get you a MacBook Pro

Me: let me show you a better alternative for the same price

How'd I do, Jow Forums?

(2-in-1 because I'm an artfag in my spare time)

Attached: 20180805_112103.jpg (895x1662, 334K)

yes but does it run a legal copy of macos because that is all your boss cares about

>Windows 10
you'd actually be better off just using the macbook.

>Yoga

>artfag in your spare time
You know doing any non-company related work on a work machine is a Very Bad Idea right? Don't be an idiot and get the laptop best supported by your company and used by most of your coworkers. Make life easy for yourself.

Your boss is an idiot.
If you get that Thinkpad, he is gonna blame you and the laptop for every mistake that ever will happen.
"See? The coffee machine broke. Told you to get that MacBook."
Be smart, user.

>changing an operating system is too hard

>It's an user rejects the pussy magnet for a chance to show off his autism episode

>he is pretending the Mac pro keyboards don't have issues
For what purpose?

Yeah, the pussy he would get with a MacBook is not worth it. But just imagine the unique pussy that that would be if he gets approached by a Thinkpad girl.

This. Let him buy the mac and then complain constantly, break in intentionally, and blame it for every problem you have such as not being able to remote in. This is like a vaccine and prevents the disease from spreading.

You misspelled boipussy.

>reject a pristine MacBook for some poorfag Yoga with Wangblows 10
kys

Go with the MacBook Pro and tell him you want a working area that keeps -20°C at all times to prevent it from throttling

This

>Willingly using Windows 10 over Mac OS
I'm not even a Mactoddler, but fuck I'd rather use that over Windows 10.

t. Archfag

>macshit
Back to hipster manchild.

It sure does, OSX is free with free update :^)

OP here

Boss doesn't give a fuck about the artfag stuff as long as I do it after work hours

Boss hates the new MacBook keyboard which is how I convinced him to try thinkpads out

>t. mactoddler

Based and redpilled.

not him but I don't think that is the point

>willingly using fagOS over anything

Attached: 1502483489677.jpg (2048x1536, 625K)

>leaving yourself liable, at all, for potential fuckups and lack of parallel equipment
Idiot. Stop trying to save your boss money unless you directly benefit from it.

>t. NEET

OSX is not free software. There are still licenses applied to it that makes installing this and using it on non Apple hardware for work purposes illegal. Your company can get sued.

I do benefit from it.

I don't have to deal with a microchiclet fagbook all day

Pearls of wisdom right here.

This guy knows his stuff.
Not being sarcastic

every moist hole does the job, incel

Why ask for opinion if you've already made your mind.

I got a Thinkpad Yoga 14 (Best Buy model) for cheap off Amazon. It had an extra m2 slot which I used for Linux, added more ram and just dual boot Win 10 & Linux.

Best bang for the buck I spent in a long time. I dont use windows often but the touch interface is really nice and I like having the pen which made me consider getting back into art trying out Krita.

Am not!

I've literally worked with hundreds of Windows 10 PCs in production and I can certainly say that it is the worst operating system in the history of operating systems. It has been almost a decade since I used a Mac, but it can't possibly be worse...

>it can't possibly be worse...

Attached: 1517983528772.jpg (1024x768, 232K)

You can't actually expect us to read all that dumb shit

>Thinkpad Yoga

may as well chop your nuts off and grow some tits, that ain't no real Thinkpad

Whoa

and I guarantee, my 250 dollar Dell E6520 with 2nd-gen i7 quad core could do whatever it is he is having you do remotely. why the fuck would anyone buy a new laptop

I just don't like buying windows when I'm going to change it anyway.

Nice hackintosh, nigger

>paying for windows
Actually
>using windows

Attached: 1532313928637.jpg (403x433, 27K)

This
Knock off Windows from the order and you save money for not getting the license activation

This is usually true, although for some reason the Dell XPS Developer Edition costs more than the Windows variants

As the guy you actually replied to, I've seen Windows 10 cripple the UI incrementally via updates. Windows 10 network icon used to have a right click menu for the Network and Sharing Center. Now it's some stupid UWP settings page.

>Windows

You did terrible.

what kind of job needs a i7 with 16gb of ram?
also why dont you just buy the laptop yourself and not have to fight over custody of the laptop when they fire you for jacking off at home instead of working

if I was his boss, I'd put a keylogger on it

>using company hardware for your personal life

I hope you get fired.

should've gone with a XPS 15 you tard

>poorfag
>same price as fagbook
Literally retarded

Because unlike lincucks, Dell's time is not free.