>Be me
>at best buy looking at tvs
>everything is a smart tv
>ask employee where the dumb 1080p 120hz panels or the dumb 4k 60hz panels were
>smug basedboy face appears on dude
>"1080p 120hz doesn't exist anymore and everything is smart now"
>leave and go online
>find dozens of 1080p 120hz panels
How the fuck is this place still in business?

Attached: gsp-yw-banner.png (699x544, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-07-19/best-buy-should-be-dead-but-it-s-thriving-in-the-age-of-amazon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because people are stupid and will buy whatever the sales clerk throws at them.

>store puts items with the highest profit margin on its show floor

>How the fuck is this place still in business?

Attached: brain.jpg (645x729, 26K)

I'm more talking about the fact that these cucks don't even know what they are talking about
They just are a bunch of posers that really don't know anything about the tech they are slinging
It's like they memorize bulletpoints out of a pamphlet and think they are geniuses at tech

They are working for near-minimum wage in a strong economy. Stop expecting so much.

TVs are for idiots anyway.

No. They are just people paid to stand there and say what they're told to say to sell what they are paid to sell. No one in those jobs thinks they know anything.
They know they know nothing, but are paid to act like they do and well, it's a job.
Don't shoot the messenger.

I did the same thing when I went to buy my TV. I just wanted a decent 4k 60HZ panel without smart bullshit because I was already going to hook the TV up to a PC. Not possible. The only TV's I found at the time were way over priced due to their extremely limited stock.

Ended up getting a 55" Samsung 4K TV with stupid fucking smart features because there was nothing as good as it panel wise without spending almost $250 more. What's the worst that can happen? The camera/mic picks up the sight and sound of my girl slobbing my knob on the couch? Fuck it.I just don't care any more. It's all just so tiresome.

Attached: 5ed600ec232cbede9351642402706af8mangaanimeanimeart.jpg (338x866, 45K)

>not doing all your shopping either online, with the exception of buying simple or staple items at walmart

This

Best Buy, not even once.

Really all best buy is good for its price matching amazon prices and getting the p[roduct the same day that what I use them for they have a semi decent collection of pc hardware now.

>going to Best buy
What the fuck dude, even my 55 year old mom knows to shop on Amazon

>basedboy
what the fuck does this mean

Because with tvs I'd rather buy local and not have to worry about damaged shipping

> waits 2-5 days for something
forgets that you can price match amazon to brick and mortar stores

> doesnt realize most the time prices arent better online
If you think they are you're an idiot

>buy TV online
>tv arrives at your door with multiple screen because it gets tossed around or falls over in the delivery truck

Because normies want to talk to actual people, even if they are sleazy upsellers.

bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-07-19/best-buy-should-be-dead-but-it-s-thriving-in-the-age-of-amazon

>hurr durr what's a return

TVs are AIO computers with a lobotomized OS.

>walmart
good time to remind Jow Forums that sam walton is a freemason and his shit store should be avoided at all costs

Attached: https _blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com_uploads_card_image_204544_7cfc69a210294329bd65ecd52 (950x534, 154K)

You know I have never received anything damaged from all the big shipping companies I do agree with you fundamentally.

Forgot S O Y gets changed to that

>not opening up the tv to disable it by force

not him, but I have and so I avoid buying online now unless the deal is just too good to pass up. I've had neighbors deliver my own mail because USPS/UPS delivered to wrong fucking complex.

Yeah that shit is a pain in the ass
Or I could price match and drive home with one undamaged

>tv gets delivered when you're not home
>it gets stolen 5 minutes after it's delivered

so based is the new soi?

obviously you couldn't because this thread exists
try not living in a shitty neighborhood

Attached: .jpg (800x450, 23K)

>living around non-whites, ever

> apartment complex
> implies that its not hard to just walk away with a big fucking box that says AMAZON on it.
I'm not a thief, but if I was and I seen a BIG FUCKING BOX with AMAZON on it and NO CARS in parking lot I'd snatch it up too.

>lives in apartment complex
>doesn't have an amazon locker

> has a locker for a specific retailer
retarded?
Should I get a Grubhub locker too?

If Jews think I Wil by a smart TV I have some news for them. I just hook up to pc and chromcast. Name a "smarter" setup

Attached: .png (1200x1335, 269K)

Ok, find me a non-smart TV that isn't a piece of shit.

all of them

Well I got a projector

I'm thinking about buying a 4k tv instead of a monitor for a future gaymen rig. Is it possible that monitors can be just as comfy?

> Alexa
> Amazon Smart Lock
> Amazon Trunk Delivery
Let me guess, you're a retard. Can I have your SSN pls?

Sure thing Jow Forums blocks it out anyways.

XXX-XX-XXXX

Attached: 1518463911012.jpg (1154x1500, 1.16M)

Attached: .jpg (597x336, 123K)

Name one.

Not for those of us with gold accounts, kek.

Submitting your deets to Russian hackers as we speak

>How the fuck is this place still in business?
$120 hdmi cables

all of then

>Coming soon

Attached: 1516207632699.jpg (550x457, 15K)

So none of them.

uhm.... sweaty... the hdmi cables are diamond plated... they give you a better connection...... poorfag

Attached: .jpg (1080x1134, 336K)

>Autist walks into my store
>He looks around and reads the specs of every single TV
>Catch him staring at the breasts of one of the other store attendants
>Walk up to him to engage him so that he doesn't creep her out
>"Uhm I'm just looking at TVs"
>"Anything in particular"
>"Uhm *wheez* I need a very specific one with 1080p 120Hz without any spying software"
>"Really sorry dude, we don't stock those low margin items"
>"W-why"
>"We're a for-profit company sir, maybe try online they may have the warehouse space"
>"O..Ok"
>See the autist start to walk towards the exist, he still gives the store attendant's tits another look before walking out of range
>Hesitates to cross metal detector for a few seconds though, but eventually leaves.

> buys online for convenience
> waits days for package
> drives to a locker to pick up package
Are you retarded?

>hurr why do people selling snake oil to the dumb make so much money
>they're cucks
You're not going to get very far with that mindset

you don't have one in your apartment complex?

Nigga you got scammed. 99% of those panels are "effective refresh rate" or some other market jargon to prevent false advertisement suits. Same thing with resolution, somehow kikes are allowed to ship a psuedopanel with scaling and label it Full HD even though there's a 20% density loss.

Online retailers will fail to mention both of these facts in a lot of cases, for example the Vizio E32D is listed as a 120hz panel, straight up, as if that's the native refresh. It won't clock a hair above 60hz though, and their "120hz" system is unimpressive, just a strobe.

Your best bet is either buying a new Sony 4k panel (they are native 120hz) or a used 3D TV, and I believe only the passive 3DTVs were specced to 120hz.

Are you a fucking troll? You should go actually look at the lockers, they are placed in gas stations, etc.

>Fitting an entire LCD panel into a small Amazon locker

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

They were probably hoping you'd say "well ok then, gimme that one" like 70% of the average consumers. The fact you didn't fall for it doesn't mean normies won't either.

but it has more memory and its the newest model

if you know so much why the fuck don't you just shop online from the getgo? leave the poor fucking wagecucks alone

Attached: .jpg (3264x2448, 1.78M)

Testan
231-67-9931

See

>That police badge

CIA / FBI undercover

i work in a store that sells TVs and computers and i know nothing about TVs and i tell that to the customers (my boss doesn't like it)

Looks like you havent sold out.... yet

>Fuck it
>It's all just so tiresome

I did this exact same thing three years and have been so much happier with techlology

Or you know learn a bit about TVs. If you are here you must at least be interested in technology and well TVs are tech

I love TV, did you see the last episode or rick and morty xD "im a pickle rick!"

One of my friends worked at an electronics retailer, notice how much employees shill Samsung?
Guess what, samsung... "pays" them too, i'm not quite how sure it works desu, they explained it as something like each sale number has a code against it, and they can go to some samshill website to claim "prizes", more shit they sell, more points they can get, the better prizes they can get. So you know, they can get the latest sammy phone, tablet, TV whatever for "free"

>walmart
[SNAP]
thanks for your biometric data goy