Is Zuckerberg is good programmer?

Is Zuckerberg is good programmer?

Attached: mark zuckerberg.jpg (1000x667, 256K)

Didn't you watch the movie? He is a brilliant programmer that wrote Facebook in a week.

No.

what movie

kek everyone here could write facebook in one day

The UI would be much better too

The Social Network. Zuckerburg is played by Jesse Eisenberg which was an excellent casting choice.
The movie makes him out to be a programming genius (there were only one or two cringey parts where they got too technical for literally no reason) but also makes him out to be an asshole with no friends, which is nice.
Pretty good movie.

>Jow Forums can actually program
you must be new around here

Whoever made his firmware was a good programmer.

/thread

kek, is that thing even human?

>jew
>needing to be good at anything

He made one of the greatest social platforms to date, of course he is one of the best.

He's good stealing other's ideas.

he was as smart as (((this))) fucker ever was, which is ABSOLUTELY NOT!
he's just another jew who was helped to promote (((facebook))) by (((his friends))) in the marketing department.
how do you think he could afford all that advertisement money?

Attached: einstein.jpg (1250x938, 658K)

based

>kek everyone here could write facebook in one day
So new it hurts.

Let's put it this way, he's a better programmer than 99% people on Jow Forums

yes, not by today's web programming standards though

1 day is not realistic but a clone of the original version of facebook shouldn't take all that long to program

Wow he can write hello world I'm impressed

Not, did he, allow for a program to write 'Hello world', but he allowed the world, to write, 'Hello'.

Yeah sorry about that, working on my eventual career as a writer seeing that i can fail at that all my life and still act like I'm successful

Adapting* Implementing* Redesigning* Revolutionizing*

you mean one of the most abusive
an abusive network for abusive people

there is nothing special about it from a technical stand point

freedom will win in the end
the tyranny of google and facebook will end

Yes, his CPU is good at calculations.

the difference to other Social Mediaâ„¢ platforms is that Facebook encourages the use of your real name

if an other more free (like in freedom) version of this concept - to sign with your real information - comes along, it would wipe facebook away

I'm not arguing about that, I'm arguing about Jow Forums's ability to do it.

He should be considering that he's a fucking android.

yes, the lizard men have programmed him good

Of course, I doubt he programs much anymore but no way 99% of Jow Forums can code facebook from scratch like he did.

Who is this g you're talking about

no, zuckerturd is just a liar and a thief, basically a criminal, facebook should either be shut down or restructured to respect people's privacy, and zuckerturd should be sitting in a federal prison for the next 20 years

I dont think he expected facebook to blow up the way it did, you could tell from his interviews that he still in shock after all these years. he always looks like a ptsd traumatized vietnam vet.

he has no idea what he has created.

I will at least speak for myself and say that I could not do it.

He can program AI in PHP. That's pretty impressive regardless of what you think of the guy.

It's also a good casting choice because he has that unmistakeable look to him that only a certain group of people possess

>he always looks like a ptsd traumatized vietnam vet.

Far from being traumatized, I think he feels very proud of his accomplishment. Before Facebook blew up, while he was still in college, he cut his former partner from the company by diluting his partner's shares through the creation of a second company that became Facebook. This just shows that how ruthless he was. The meme about him be a lizardman is truth spoken in jest. He's a cold-blooded psychopath.

Isn't that chinks' schtick?

bait
also in the movie it took it a bunch of months lol

>kek everyone here could write facebook in one day

you must be new here, Jow Forums is about shitposting, fizzbuzz solutions and shitting on the current meme language that the resident pajeets can't understand.

writes function do_stuff()
>they trust me
>dumb fucks

Yes.
Whatever you do, if it makes you millions you were good at it.

but why would it mean he was a good programmer
maybe he was just good at being a jew

>but why would it mean he was a good programmer
Is twilight a good book? It certainly was enormously successful with it's audience, so calling it "bad" doesn't really make any sense, even if it had flaws it achieved it's goals.

>maybe he was just good at being a jew
Maybe being a good jew is essential to be a good programmer, or at least a successful one.

Synapse

Subtle Jow Forums is subtle.

No, but he is a good Data.

Attached: DataTNG.jpg (342x291, 22K)

From a design standpoint it was a successful enough product to fundamentally transform how internet discussion is handled these days.

a friend of the Anonymous guy

>He thinks good UI is what sells software.

Attached: ix2z3Hq.gif (600x600, 175K)

There's a vid where he gives a talk, shortly after Faceberg went beyond just university campuses. You can watch it on the CS50 lecture videos on Edx or Coursera or wherever (Udacity?) they are.
In it he says he started working while doing an Operating Systems class, so before that all he had done was CS50, and algorithms course, and 1/4 of the OS course.
A friend of his asked him to help and read most of a PHP book in a day, and wrote a significant part of Facebook within a week. During these early years it was simple as fuck to build.

These days they have billions so most everything is modelled in some kind of functional language like ReasomML or Typescript, then they have huge departments translate that to production code to get rid of the ancient spaghetti code they started with.

Faceberg's main success is it started in Ivy League campuses, which everybody wants access to so they can network and get money for """startups""". That's the only reason it became popular.

Later Zuck ended up buying up everything he could, like WhatsApp in order to just buy his way into total market domination

Yes but he's still a piece of shit

kek

Hahaha cuck

>also makes him out to be an asshole with no friends
And creates the most successful social networking website - how fucking ironic!

Attached: winnie.jpg (237x213, 6K)

einstein was jewish you dimwit

He actually has lots of friends.

I know, that's what I said cunt

>He actually has lots of friends.
You mean lots of hangers on user. We were talking about friends...

>Maybe being a good jew is essential to be a good programmer, or at least a successful one.
You will earn great shekels my boy.

Attached: shariabook.jpg (285x177, 8K)