Chillest word processor for GNU/Linux?

Sup Jow Forums, I'm looking for a writing program that's easy on the eyes and works on my OpenSUSE machine. Scrivener is what I used before switching to GNU/Linux for my writing and journaling and something like that, preferably skinnable with a dark theme, would be ideal. To be clear, I don't want to write in something like Vim or EMACS because I'm going to be using it to write actual words, not code, that I'm going to have to read over and over in order to revise, so it not killing all my rods and cones in the process is important.

Attached: 1413285040356-1.jpg (573x700, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/italovignoli/status/1026112436087218176
tug.org/TUGboat/Articles/tb11-3/tb29greene.pdf
imagefap.com/pictures/3831891/Katja-Take-Off?gid=3831891&view=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut up get emacs you fag

Attached: 1530055547448.jpg (471x578, 26K)

Vim is great for editing text. Have used it for articles for years. emacs is overkill if you don't write code.

based BRAPP poster

why not use libreoffice writer?

twitter.com/italovignoli/status/1026112436087218176

Libreoffice 6.1 released in 3 days

It looks like turds fresh out of a dog's ass

>LaTeX + TeXStudio
Nothing else can compete with LaTeX's typesetting. It's also all open source and has libraries for pretty much everything. Also, also TeX is Turing complete, so if you were really bored you could use it to make a BASIC interpreter.

tug.org/TUGboat/Articles/tb11-3/tb29greene.pdf

i want to plant her fat ass on my face and make boom boom

Couldn't you just modify your font style so Vim is easy on the eyes? It can look like anything. I'm not saying that Vim is the best and I don't know what is, but I'm just pointing that out.

t. 30 year old boomer

Attached: snifsniff.jpg (960x540, 69K)

I thought that was the ass of a nigger until I clicked the image

sauce pls

>To be clear, I don't want to write in something like Vim or EMACS because I'm going to be using it to write actual words, not code
You can write just words in vim and emacs, and feed it right in to a LaTeX or lightweight markup language like Markdown or AsciiDoc for final formatting. Why do you think text displayed by one program (vim/emacs) will damage your eyes over some arbitrary word processing program?

imagefap.com/pictures/3831891/Katja-Take-Off?gid=3831891&view=2

Suffice to say - not blueboard safe.

lyx

Zim

thanks man

vim
I've been using it for everything for the past 10 years. Coding, scientific writing, taking daily notes, editi large data files(csv). I can't imagine my life without it.

ok retard