I'm sick of having to choose between lagdroid or iBloat. When do you think KaiOS will get picked up in the USA?

I'm sick of having to choose between lagdroid or iBloat. When do you think KaiOS will get picked up in the USA?

Attached: image.jpg (360x770, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globemobiles.com/xiaomis-crowdfunded-qin-multi-parent-ai-phone-goes-official-34891.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm waiting for the Surface phone so I can just run plain W10 desktop on it with a contacts/call app and ditch mobile shit OSs forever.

Why would you put yourself through such torture?

>using lagOS or android
Why would you put yourself through such torture?

>When do you think KaiOS will get picked up in the USA?
never

it's not meant to run on smartphones and people in the us can afford better hardware

I guess you have a point.

It's not fair. All i want is a nice little feature phone with a decent selection of apps

Attached: image.jpg (657x527, 152K)

Stock android doesn't lag at all if you have a phone with the hardware to support it. The problem is that it suffers from vista-syndrome where manufacturers put it in cheap pieces of trash, and consumers are dumb enough to expect a $150 phone to perform as well as an $800 phone.

>All i want is a nice little feature phone with a decent selection of apps
you do know google is investing in kaios right? the os is already being infected with botnet apps like google assistant

There are $10 android phones. You literally can't compete at this point.

I would be okay with that desu. The Kai team has really strict standards to keep the software with little bloat as possible. Idrc about botnet I just want snappy software

Yeah but they're god awful.

if you're fine with it why not buy a 4g 8110? pretty sure you'd be able to import one even if it's not available in the us...

biggest downside for me would be the input method, not sure i can go back to typing on those keys even with something like t9

As awful as dumbphones but with a real OS.

My current carrier can't use it and I don't think they're very compatible with the local GSM networks from what I've read.

you people still use gsm? anyway it's hard to believe a modern carrier doesn't have 3g/4g support

Oh well I'll just give it a go.

Attached: image.jpg (301x267, 53K)

godspeed user

Attached: 1470165928143.jpg (500x627, 66K)

KaiOS is a real OS retard

yes because 3rd world shitters can't afford to run bloat and they want to expand the botnet as far as they can

what about the xiaomeme dumbphone that was just announced?

globemobiles.com/xiaomis-crowdfunded-qin-multi-parent-ai-phone-goes-official-34891.html

I was thinking about this one too. I'll just have to wait and see when it comes out I guess

I'm waiting on Signal and a KeePass client before moving to KaiOS.

>I'm waiting for the Surface phone

>us carriers don’t support 3g/4g

Attached: D676E492-057E-452E-957F-92F01F57B727.png (442x500, 52K)

Mummy, what is Sailfish?

>Sailfish
gay shit

Attached: 1521623112960.jpg (250x249, 8K)

GSM is the world standard, it's a matter of frequency not 3g or 4g support.