Anyone got a robot vacuum cleaner? Are they worth it? Thinking of getting a chink one off AliExpress for $200

Anyone got a robot vacuum cleaner? Are they worth it? Thinking of getting a chink one off AliExpress for $200

Attached: Mi-Robot-Vacuum-11757990.jpg (850x850, 19K)

bump

I have pic related, I mean it does the job but too "casually". It can pass over a certain spot multiple times or never pass over it. It's decent for keeping the floor clean, especially if you have animals, but it can't replace a real vacuum cleaner.

Attached: 61Xhb+k+rKL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 110K)

I got the version 1, it's worth every penny.

They're good if you arent OCD and get upset at bits of dirt on the ground that the robot hasnt got to yet. If you work lots and arent at home much they're perfect

The AliExpress ones are probably going to suck. Then again it's a vacuum so that could be a good thing.

>Not getting a 900 dollar roomba
Poorfag

xiaomi is cheaper and better than the best roomba, the chinese won, whitie

This

This also

Curious why these not-roombas arent sold in stores? The FTC blocking them or something? They botnet? Am now interested in buying from this site, anything else worth looking at?

Bought a MyGenie at the local dept store for ~$120.
Does the job but sometimes gets boxed into a corner, especially near the Virtual Wall. The Virtual Wall was an included ccessory as was the remote.
Roomba chares extra for both these items, and you have to order them online.

If that helps you sleep at night...

they are winning but not won.

Bought one (not the pic, a different brand/model).
It was fine. But the battery died in less than 1 year. The price of a new battery was about 50% of the robot's. Bought once, same issue. Sold the robot. I suspect it's a Gillette business model.
Don't buy the latest model, how can the cleaning technology evolve anyway? Read the reviews. Check the price of the accessories.

>The AliExpress ones are probably going to suck
heh.

my parents bought one and it's a gem

name the brand model

Clean your room yourself, 16 yo fag.

My dog can lick up all the debris for me.

I have the second version and it's awesome. The only problem is the shitty chink app, but it's still worth it. Though I think I should have got the first version, since I almost never use the wet cleaning anyway (and it's basically cleaning your floor with a damp cloth, not enough to replace actually mopping it once in a while). Ever since I got it, I never had to use a manual vacuum besides vacuuming the sofa. I don't have any pets, though.

I said the same about the peanut butter on my wee wee.

This again.

Why do you niggers keep asking about robot, vacuum, and power lines, and SSD. They all fucking work since 100 years ago you fucking slowpoke luddites.

Attached: index.png (225x225, 4K)

check out this dude posting from 2030 wow so cool guy

We're a world superpower now good Sir.

>buying the newest shiny gadgets without any testing done

Attached: 1524839496189.png (1416x1600, 606K)

Reported to FBI. Front door will come down any second, dogfucker.

Got one iRobot. Loud thing, gets easily stuck or hung on stuff. Not even remotely as smart as they said they were. I thought they were mapping their surroundings while working, but I saw no evidence of that. We used it to prepare the apartment for manual cleaning, or for moderate cleaning, exclusively when not home.

Neeto Botvac is better

Had various Roombas and stuff, tried a Dyson a couple years ago. Been using the Dyson since, definitely the best of the best as long as you don't balk at the price. Gets this carpeted house nice and clean, even with a couple cats roaming it.

Attached: dyson_360_eye_main_2.png (1200x900, 1.54M)