I just got one of these as a gift. Is there anything cool I can do with this...

I just got one of these as a gift. Is there anything cool I can do with this? Is it just another way for Google to spy on me?

Attached: 86.jpg (640x427, 22K)

radio alarm clock

>I just got one of these as a gift. Is there anything cool I can do with this?
Gift it to someone else.
>Is it just another way for Google to spy on me?
Yes.

Bring your Google dossier up to date.

You could film yourself smashing it with a sledgehammer. That'd be pretty entertaining.

radio, ask it shit, and many more. Its kinda like a home ai lite.

your a real sense of joy arent ya

"OK Google, stop monitoring me for 15 minutes. I am going to masturbate."

i'm sorry, I can't do that yet.

Better than having an eaves dropper in your room. Fucking tech is evil

>please, google-san, be tender with my boypussy D:

I have one in my bathroom and when im taking a shit I ask stupid questions to it like how many toilets are in the U.S in total or just listen to music while im showering.

I got one as a freebie for buying my Pixel 2 XL. I use it mainly as a glorified alarm clock but it does have some cool features. You can get sports scores or the weather on demand and you can set it up to perform things like wake up or go to bed routines. There's a lot of home control stuff you can do with it but none of that matters to me, I live in a small space. It freaks out and you have to re-boot it once in a while but for the most part it's a neat toy/tool.

"OK Google, you can watch if it turns you on, but you'll have to activate your hot trap voice and talk dirty to me."

It's honestly the most likely thing I'd do if I ever got one.

i am a god damned smash hit at people's lame ass house parties and yeah corporate baby monitors are fucking retarded. sorry bud

>"I found six mental health clinics in your area."

Attached: ballpeenhammer.jpg (1000x1000, 72K)

is it free as in free to play Alex Jones or is it non free

"OK Google, I don't want to play games. Either talk dirty to me or don't watch me."

If it can find the feed then yes. Podcasts and shit come from thord-party services.

>Is there anything cool I can do with this?
Sell it.

>our future is one where we have to ask ourselves not if a given technology is free to modify and redistribute, but if that technology will even let you use it as intended in the first place

Oh not just Google. All sorts of people can spy on you now.

recycle it

i'd use it in my kitchen to convert shit and set timers

play skyrim

This
There is no good reason to use it

You can use it as evidence as someone being an asshole.

disassemble it and recycle the EEPROMs

Exactly.

Target practice?

It's one of those things that's that theoretically could be cool but having an always on always listening microphone kills it. Imagine the conversations you've had in your home being stored on some SJW infested company's servers somewhere

Keep it in your kitchen for timers and recipes.

If you have smart lighting you can use it to control that instead of busting out and app

Checked. This is literally the only thing mine gets used for.

Smash it with a sledge hammer.

Underated

Attached: 1529267607933.gif (216x216, 1.45M)

Sell it

this
it's pretty effective since you have say something to turn it off, requiring you to do something more than just smashing the snooze button

Disassemble it