This man is your friend

This man is your friend.
He fights for freedom.
Say something nice about him.

Attached: 1507417578766.jpg (2304x1728, 1010K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umQL37AC_YM
youtube.com/watch?v=jskq3-lpQnE
youtube.com/watch?v=8BDm88o94nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1515359972954.jpg (1000x898, 149K)

>Copyleft
>Freedom
Pick one

>minix
>most popular botnet on earth
guess its license

Thank you for inventing the linux open source operating system.

Commie

Attached: 1532376200931.png (1000x820, 1.13M)

Wrong.

"I've never installed GNU/Linux" -Richard Stallman
youtube.com/watch?v=umQL37AC_YM

Richard Stallman Freaks Out and Has a Meltdown
youtube.com/watch?v=jskq3-lpQnE

Richard Stallman on Pedophilia
youtube.com/watch?v=8BDm88o94nk

I will support stallman and the GPL until IP laws are dead

Attached: 1533401474535.png (720x664, 104K)

Yeah yeah, it's always easier to be a commie or a pinko in a rich country. It's harder to steal the poor. An I am actually not a capitalist.

At least he is consistent with his beliefs.

Wrong.
GNU, which is not an OS without the Linux kernel.
IIRC the android OS is a GNU-less Linux.

I can't believe someone was actually baited by that.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Literally all interviews I've seen of him are full of autistic spergouts
He can't handle anything that's not the current goal of whatever is on his brain, and that's why he'll spend the rest of his sad life preaching to clueless shitskins.

What a manchild.

>He'll fight for freedom whenever there's trouble
>GNU Joe is there!

Copyleft was a stroke of genius.

He looks like a Jewish pedophile

what a hypocritical fucking loser

>I am skeptical of the claim that voluntarily pedophilia harms children. The arguments that it causes harm seem to be based on cases which aren't voluntary, which are then stretched by parents who are horrified by the idea that their little baby is maturing.
>For necrophilia, it might be necessary to ask the next of kin for permission if the decedent's will did not authorize it. Necrophilia would be my second choice for what should be done with my corpse, the first being scientific or medical use. Once my dead body is no longer of any use to me, it may as well be of some use to someone. Besides, I often enjoy rhinophytonecrophilia (nasal sex with dead plants).