How does Jow Forums save Jow Forums threads?

How does Jow Forums save Jow Forums threads?
Hiroshimoot did something and now CSS doesn't load properly on threads I have saved to my hard drive

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-06_13-00-05.png (1916x963, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stackoverflow.com/questions/13158083/take-a-full-page-screenshot-with-firefox-on-the-command-line#14830242
github.com/friendlyanon/Jow
gitlab.com/N3X15/argon-dissection
support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-screenshots
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/GCLI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Archive_Format
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just make a screencap of the page using some online tool.

stackoverflow.com/questions/13158083/take-a-full-page-screenshot-with-firefox-on-the-command-line#14830242

but you can't ctrl + f a screenshot.
And saving to a .pdf doesn't save webms or gifs

The site uses JavaScript ad injection and purposefully gimps the CSS if it detects an ad blocker.
Save the warosu/Rebecca black archived version.

I think there are userscripts floating around that scrape pages too.

Palemoon works quite fine. I guess you should stop using some shitty Chrome-botnet derivative that this bug concerns.

That is palemoon

>collecting shit
pajeet?

Safari has a feature that lets you save a webpage to a .webarchive file. Images, CSS and JS are saved locally so things tend to stay readable/functional over long periods.

Palemoon autists BTFO

>he doesn't have a notebook in which he transcribes threads
what a pleb

Attached: 1531143204054.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Link?

Pale Moon*

I wrote this eons ago, update it if you want to
github.com/friendlyanon/Jow Forums-thread-archiver/
PRs are accepted if you do update it

Add the following lines to your adblocker's custom filters list to get around Hiro's CSS blocking.
! Jow Forums shenanigans from gitlab.com/N3X15/argon-dissection
! Recommended by Jow Forums, adopted by UBlock already
Jow Forums.org##script:inject(abort-current-inline-script.js, String.fromCharCode)

!Currently more accurate, but will break if the script tag moves. REMOVE THIS WHEN HIRO PULLS HIS HEAD FROM HIS ASS.
Jow Forums.org##:xpath(/html/head/script[4])

Attached: how-to-screenshot-or8.png (1600x2600, 117K)

support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-screenshots

>The Developer Toolbar has been removed as of Firefox Nightly as of 18th May 2018 and will be permanently removed from Firefox 62.
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/GCLI

about:config?filter=extensions.screenshots.upload-disabled

f5

Happened with me too. Looks like gook moot is using js injection in case you block ads using hosts. Only way is to use umatrix to block everything except the XHR of ad sites and then use ublock. Thats how I got it to work.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Archive_Format

OP why are you looking to locally save them? There are plenty of archives available online, you could just bookmark the URL / thread ID. Even if one archive goes down you can search the thread ID and find others.

^C - ^V