How many fingers do you type with and how fast?

How many fingers do you type with and how fast?
I type only with my index fingers, but really fast

Attached: USB_Senpai.png (500x430, 841K)

Other urls found in this thread:

typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A CUTE

A KARIN

i type with my penis. this way the keys are always softly gluey.

i type with my toes. all 10 of them

I type with my thumbs and two pedals under my desk.
emacs fast / 10

I don't know. Post some online test so we can measure.

typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/

I can maintain around 92 WPM in standard typing tests. If I really focus and stare at the keyboard, I can get 105 WPM. I had to take a typing class during college and while I passed fine, my professor says I suffer from "gaming hands". I have a tendency to have my hands hover around the keyboard and use different fingers to type rather than keeping my hands in a static location and reaching. I rarely use my pinkies.

Attached: 06b31144d67feeee55bb4ef060c487191.jpg (1000x1020, 437K)

I only type with the back of my elbows, or if I'm not in a good position, my left pinky, and I'm very very fast

I type with my index fingers, with my left thumb doing the spacebar because I type like a retard. I usually get around 70-75wpm on type racer

>2018
>typing

fags

I type with my pinkies.

I faceroll on a gesture board.
Two face smashes = space.

Lost a few seconds cause I didn't realize I had to delete wrong characters. Also on notebook.

Attached: 123.png (607x374, 27K)

7 fingers. My whole left hand + index finger and small finger of my right hand. It's fast enough and I rarely mistype.

I'm half hunt'n'peck, but I use my index, middle and ring finger. Trying to type with my pinky feels just awful, never could get a feel for it

Attached: file.png (656x556, 71K)

second try

Attached: 123.png (620x421, 31K)

8 and for some reason i use my index fingers for the spacebar

Attached: file.png (634x403, 44K)

On a bluetooth keyboard, that test is awful, when it's actual sentences that are easy to keep track off I am faster, I just notice that my left hand is focused on wasd too much.

Attached: 0806220240.jpg (599x407, 44K)

I get ~80 WPM on QWERTY with my 10 fingers (rarely use one of the thumbs, because space, whatever)
Don't look at keyboard, usually make 0-2 mistakes because stress of time running out...

Should I learn to be a codemonkey? Does it pay?

I took a typing course in middle school, but I'd argue that I mostly learned to type quickly from vidya and practice.

Attached: type_test.png (614x427, 47K)

Op here. I am going to sleep so keep this thread alive plz so i could post my score when i wake up kthnx

70-80 wpm

100+ WPM on a good day, mostly with my voice

did it on an ultrabook keyboard, not bad, but i felt like my left hand hurt, like the muscles felt very tight or something, and my fingers hurt from the low amount of key travel

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-06 at 22.32.34.png (732x488, 91K)

I type with these two little teets

we type at the same speed, pretty crazy

Attached: muhscore.png (599x510, 52K)

pedals sounds like a pretty cool idea.

nah user, both you and type faster than me, though i guess not by a whole lot

I can do this pretty easily without even looking at the keyboard, I'm sure that if I go into full autism mode i can do 100+
I type with my index and middle fingers, thumbs for spacebar and pinkies only for Shift/CTRL/Caps.
Never took a typing course.
I should mention that this is on my desktop with a good mechanical keyboard, on any laptop I'm absolutely shit because I fucking hate laptop keyboards.

Attached: 1503258989216.png (663x366, 33K)

I used to type faster but I cut the tip of my right ring finger on a mandolin slicer twice in 6 months and notice that I don't use that finger like I use the left ring finger.

Shit you sound just like me. I don't use my pinkies ever, and for some words I have a certain finger motion that I do, rather than typing it normally.

hey

Attached: uhh.png (305x352, 7K)

dvorak using handlet here

Attached: Screenshot_20180806_195301.png (660x430, 38K)

and my qwerty score where i only use up to my ring fingers and have to stare at the keyboard. I ended up making far fewer mistakes with qwerty despite only being able to touch type under dvorak.

Attached: Screenshot_20180806_195928.png (650x385, 34K)

checking in

Attached: bigbrain.png (310x386, 15K)

>typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/
good site, thanks for that

Attached: bigbrain2.png (615x541, 57K)

I like typeracer, you get real sentences with punctuation, and people to race against in realtime

All 10 fingers. I can do around 90 WPM on common words. Over 100 on occasion.

Agreed

I type with my middle fingers at extra medium speed

Why does Miku have huge titties?

I touch type with just my two index fingers.

What kind of speed improvement could I expect by transitoning to home-row instead?

Attached: Capture.png (604x517, 60K)

Wtf

You have to keep in mind that I've typed like this for probably 15 years at this point.

Do you think that I could reach 130+ with home-row? I'm not expecting to break any world records, but there has to be an improvement, doesn't there?

>How many fingers do you type with
Three or so. In total, so it is uneven.
> how fast?
40 wpm... Not fast.

all 10, non-standard technique with emphasis on left-handed typing. average speed is around 140wpm, best ever is 160wpm

I should be able to go faster next time, but thought it was funny I got 666cpm so I wanted to post it.

Attached: 2018-08-06-210507_641x722_scrot.png (641x722, 81K)

Seriously: how are you guys so shit? my laptop is sitting on my lap, not even a flat surface, and I'm no computer expert like you fatties

Attached: scrubs.png (804x488, 91K)

Not bad, I should stop making corrections

Attached: firefox_2018-08-06_22-31-12.png (930x633, 111K)

90 WPM user here, it's 4 am where I live and I didn't go full turboautist mode, just did it casually. will try seriously tomorrow but I'm pretty sure I can go over 100

I'm using the same setup as you. I just suck at typing fast since I don't type out the gnu+linux rant for every thread on Jow Forums all day like you

I was going to tell you to not be mean to your fellow Jow Forums friends, but now I see that the other guy was mean first. Just keep on working at it, user. I prefer 10fastfingers for typing tests, so maybe try using that. Not sure if it's the way the words are displayed or the list of words it uses, but I score way higher there than this other site generally.

Bump

>"computer expert"
>Jow Forums

Attached: firefox_2018-08-07_03-33-28.png (884x541, 65K)

Like 8 of my fingers, since I don't use my pinkies to type. I can do like 60-70 words per minute, way less if I'm programming or trying to type in German or Spanish, since these aren't my native languages.

>80wpm
>using mx blues with rings
Granted I'm fucking tired but this pretty embarrassing. How do I improve?

I shouldn't have laughed but I did. Thankyou user

22 wpm

Nice

My typing speed usually begins at 125ish, but slowly decreases to this.

Any advice on maintaining that speed?

Attached: Capture.png (598x367, 47K)

Help, I can't into typing.

Attached: Capture.png (603x473, 40K)

i have parkinson's but use it to my advantage and only use my index fingers at 80 WPM

Wtf op here. I have only 53 wpm

Until you post a video of yourself typing I refuse to believe you.

One of these days I'll learn homerow instead of just using ignoring my pinkey and constantly moving my hands around.

Type racer is a lot harder. I'll get like 90 most of the time in there.

>all 10 fingers
you use both thumbs?

Attached: super hot fire.png (626x199, 32K)

Fast typing is useless if you can't get anything right.

Typlets

(you get a my nigga because dvorak)
my niggas
> To lazy to reply to everyone so 90+ you a real nigga

Attached: typlets.png (612x411, 56K)