It's too late Apple, Google, Facebook

Alex Jones has awakened the spirit within me.

Attached: Alex Jones infowars.jpg (649x519, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myJA9BcgB6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=d2mynlMv88E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go on

I cant stop crying

aka you've become a neurotic schizo

good thing his wife has sole control of the kids, it would be a shame if the kids only provider was a man whos sole income source is youtube propaganda videos for sheep and an online store filled with overpriced placebos
i still dont understand why they are blocking content from a mentally unstable person, only brainlets incapable of forming an opinions choose to believe in his shit. or are his content sucking so much resources from the platforms that its detrimental for them?
what a shit fest for all the parts involved...

(((alex jones)))
good goy

Go back to Jow Forums you inane cow. You're an idiot if you think all those big corporations were ever about free exchange of information. They are what they are. Money making machines, and in doing so will pander to whomever as long as it looks profitable or smart for the company, with no sense of morality or ethos.

Attached: into my cringe folder.jpg (295x440, 56K)

youtube.com/watch?v=myJA9BcgB6Q
Earn your way to the next level user

I miss the days when Alex J*nes was just another innocent ancient aliens-type nut. Before (((they))) turned him into a the monster he is today.

Attached: Eustace woke.png (340x292, 116K)

what spriit, your closet homosexuality?

Alex Jones is retarded, but the media did EXACTLY the worst thing they could have done.
It was as bad as trying to fight terrorism by dropping boxes of AK47's.

>good thing his wife has sole control of the kids, i
since when?

i like that now there literally is a war on for your mind

You mean that controlled opposition loser who married a jew and then got dumped and whose only propose is to distract you from the things (((they))) do?

he is too right and too crazy, but this does not mean that he should be censored. I would not expect from a lefty to understand that. You people kill each other for tweets 10 years ago and you even have the same goals. But fear not, we will vote for your enemy.

This isn't technology at all, fag

why would they ban their controlled opposition? if anything this pretty much proves the opposite

t. flat-earther

Different government programs aren't always coordinated, nor do they know about eachother.

so what you're saying is that the alphabet agency that just pulled the plug has higher power than the agency that set up jones as a sock puppet?

Perhaps, they may not even know if jones is actually on the payroll.

But I think it's most likely that its an independent decision by these companies without any government coercing. They just help the government collect data and show the correct (((search results))), and normies are really disliking alex jones lately.

Same reason why you sometimes have the Israel government criticize CNN you stupid retard. It would be too obvious if they always agreed on things.

>censored
Its a free market baby. Private companies can do what they want. He can easily start his own podcast and online video service if his fans want to listen to him that badly

Its still censorship dumb fuck. Its the textbook definition. Censorship as a definition exists outside of legality.

no, not 'stupid retard'. wrong. you are the idiot if you can't see how this is a lose lose situation for facebook and or alex jones if both are controlled by a shadow department

censorship implies they are removing his ability to get his message out. He is still fully capable of getting his message out, just not using companies platforms that disagree with his vitriol

Dumb fuck look up censorship. It fits the definition totally.

And even under your stupid definition you pulled out of your ass it still fits as they are the largest platforms to the point of some being monopolistic.

Kill yourself corporate cuck

this is exactly what every kid on reddit said right before they went back to playing fortnite. youtube just dabbed on him!

I do not even watch him. Still defend his right of speech. Hell I defend even antifa's right of speech. Too bad they do not talk much and only fight.

so anyone should be able to say whatever they want on whatever platform they want?

ALEX JONES BEFORE HE SOLD OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=d2mynlMv88E

Attached: european union.png (4500x4334, 538K)

How about you stop shifting goal posts around and strawmanning you stupid nigger shill? The point is the meaning of the word censorship and what was done here and how you're wrong.

I don't even fucking like Alex Jones. You're just a stupid corporate shill faggot.

He did say his stuff on public platform and what was the result? He was memed to death. He literally became a meme.
What does this mean? That just because you say something on a public platform it does not mean that people will like what you are saying.

im not moving goal posts. You calling it censorship means that literally everything is censorship. censorship requires supression of his ideas which isnt happening he can still get his ideas out into the world. We clearly have different definitions of censorship

Recently, he's been getting sued left and right now. He's seen as a mentally unstable person so he had to lose his kids. He's also stuck in the scenario of having to tell the judge he's joking about whatever he says on his show and that it's purely entertainment and saying that's just a cover up/lie to his fanbase, which the judge then hears again. Basically his whole life is falling apart.

Yes.
And people should have the right to respond as well.

Dumbass. It is censorship. It fits the fucking definition. Whether or not you support some censorship is IRRELEVANT to the definition of the word. You are fucking braindead.

Did he turn you into a gay frogposter?

>good thing his wife has sole control of the kids
when did that happen?
Previous judge decided alex was just fine for 50/50 custody of the daughters, and he could visit the son as well.

Previous judge was also likely coerced into this as no one in their right mind would give alex jones even partial custody of a cat, let alone children.