Speedtest general /STG/

>speed you pay for
>price you pay monthly
>Country (if US or Canada, state/province)
>data cap?
>complaints about your ISP?

>speed you pay for
1gbps fiber
>price you pay monthly
$75/month
Washington DC metro
>data cap?
nope
Shitty peering to youtube, though it's gotten better lately.

Attached: 2018-08-06 17_47_58.png (742x302, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gv5m77/10-gbps-fiber-internet-fastest-home-internet-in-the-united-states
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut up no one cares

poor speedlet.

It's okay, you don't have to post your sub 100mbps depression-tier internet if you don't want to.

I would post but I get 5mbps down 0.5mbps up.

Slow speeds still count.

>30/3
>30$
>CA
>1tb data cap i think?
>only provider in area

i could get faster but its not worth it to me 30 is enough for a good 4k stream and its only me here

Attached: asdf.png (737x300, 41K)

10 mbps/1.5 mbps poverty internet at home.
$10/month
Indiana, United States
1 TB cap, but I only use about half of it.
No complaints for what it is.

It would take you ~1/3rd of the month of 24/7 downloading to hit your data cap, so i'm not surprised that you only use half.

200mbps down
100mbps up
No caps
Hueland
About $65 us dollars
Absolutely no complaints

>200mbps down
>100mbps up
weird ratio, if they have the bandwidth for 100mbps upload, they likely could give you straight 200/200mbps. They're probably just jews.

Attached: 1481340004010.jpg (480x480, 13K)

>$55 a month( canada)
>10mbps

Attached: 1528316563442.png (448x497, 439K)

We split $70/month for comcast 250mbps in SF Bay Area. I get around 295mbps

Yall are niggers

especially you

Attached: speedtest.png (785x330, 39K)

>blurring the result ID

why though? Just makes me not believe you desu.

99.95 nzd/m
(67 usd)

Attached: image.jpg (2124x1535, 1.99M)

yeah I'm not actually in SF so I don't get all the based options

cause i want to control the info I give out on this Argentinian cow-breeding forum. any piece of information that I give might backfire, and I want to make sure i only give out generic info

If you didn't know this already, go back to plebbit.

lel, move to SF then. Jow Forums said everybody has $100k an hour salaries if they get a brainlet CS degree.

Attached: antifa_ball.jpg (640x640, 44K)

>make sure i only give out generic info
...yeah, the result ID only gives generic info you retard.

>implying you know each and every way of preventing people getting your info and you've safeguarded against all of them
you know it only takes 1 mistake for your whole life to go down the drain right?

...wew lad, you're just a paranoid moron. Move along.

As you can see here not only does he have his IP address, but he also has the result ID, when we lookup that result ID here is what we see.

Oh look, NOTHING, no IP address, nothing besides the speed, the ISP, and the host.

Attached: 2018-08-06 19_08_47.png (794x285, 26K)

fuck, trips of truth

I guess I was wrong then

Attached: check_em_arab.jpg (976x726, 52K)

Attached: 2018-08-06 19_18_35.png (1217x1179, 95K)

If your speed is lower than this, you're a third worlder.

Attached: CaptureOne.png (1894x977, 94K)

>0ms ping
wew, might as well just do a LAN speedtest at that point senpai

>3Mbps down / 1Mbps up (unlimited data)
>64.95 USD a month
>it's this or satellite with a data cap

The ISP is literal jews. I use to have 18mbps down / 7mbps up for 3 months unnoticed until they fixed it. They have their website "speeds of up to 3-5Mbps down / 512Kb - 2Mbps"
>tfw not even getting the high end of the quoted range even though it's clearly possible for it to happen. It's a WISP btw.

>Speed I pay for
1 Gbps

>Price
$65 per month

>Country
The only country that matters, Massachusetts

>data cap?
None that I know of (I went absolutely insane in the first few months of having this service and I exceeded 3.8 TB on one month and nothing happened)

>complaints
None really. I live in a rather remote part of the state so I'm glad that I have gigabit service here at a throwaway price.

Attached: screenshot_20180806_1932.png (1413x957, 69K)

198.27.251.X6 (probably 36).

You didn't exactly hide very much.Just put black boxes over them next time, idiot.

>live in san antonio, tx, 7th largest city in the us
>offers gigabit from several companies, including google fiber
>none of it is in my area
Fuck everything. I'm stuck on 20Mb for $70/month.

>20 mb for $70 a month
>in a fucking city

..........................Do you understand just how monstrously you're getting ripped off here? I live in rural upstate NY and I have 80 mbps for $45 a month.

just a friendly reminder that OP is either gookmoot or one of the mods because they are always making these type of surveys

imagine being this paranoid.

Attached: 1469108136410.png (363x518, 272K)

I pay 26 USD for 10mbps

Yeah, I'm from the third world

>tfw only 100 mbps

I genuinely hate living in Spain sometimes. How is it that all you Americans itt have easy access to fibre connections for very reasonable prices? I thought that you and Canadians had to pay extortionate prices for gigabit internet, but most of you ITT are paying even less than I am for your 1 gbps services.

Nobody uses it really. The actual ratio was 200mb down and 20 upload, I pay $3 extra for the 2:1 ratio

>Absolutely insane
>3.8TB
That's lower than my monthly average when I had 150mbps download

oh fuck, i was thinking of moving to spain for health reasons.

Now i'm wondering if I would rather die with good internet or live wifi-less but not die from asthma ...

Attached: kermit_suicide.jpg (539x536, 36K)

It's all about location, the US is massive, and much of the north east of the US is wealthy and well populated, then you have various cities throughout the country with tech industries that demand fast internet, and the surrounding suburbs and satellite cities tend to benefit from this as well.

But just like anywhere else, if you go to the poorer areas of the country, or the more rural ares, by and large they're very under serviced, in some cases being stuck on sub 5mbps for $50+ a month.

There are some exceptions with a few rural areas managing to deploy fiber, but it's still the odd case, not at all the norm.

For me it was absurd since before I got the service, my monthly average was around 700 - 800 Gigabytes of data use.

>speed you pay for
250Mbps
>price you pay monthly
$70
USA (Minnesota)
>data cap?
Haven't hit that 1TB mark yet so not sure
I wish my upload was 5x higher but whatever I guess :(

Attached: Untitled.png (579x378, 133K)

Spectrum for $75 for 100mbps down 10mbps up. Not bad and with 5 of us in the house it does the job. The included AP sucks ass though

Attached: Capture.png (916x338, 26K)

No data cap and we don't pay for TV. No big complaints other than the mid tier AP they give for free to use.

>speed you pay for
100mbps nbn hfc.
>price you pay monthly
$90 aud
Australia queensland
>data cap?
none
at peak times it can suck, and a few outages because of "upgrades"

Attached: 44.jpg (1024x564, 42K)

>He doesn't have gigabit internet

? Does spectrum do ratio shit like this? I have 120 down and 10 up, i feel like having a 2:1 would help gaming a bit.

>speed paid for
300mbps, fibre
>price per month
60 CAD
>country and province
Canada, Ontario
>data cap?
no
>complaints to ISP
in general I hate all Canadian telecoms with a passion but the internet service is really good so

>not having 10Gbps internet
gtfo fag

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gv5m77/10-gbps-fiber-internet-fastest-home-internet-in-the-united-states

Are you him?

>100/10
>10€
>Finland
>no cap
>DNS censorship