/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Taobao, Gearbest, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.
Looks like RegOP is ded, so here is new csg thread.
No news, no links to discord, only essentials:
>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

Previous thread:

Attached: mdql1lnxEc1qi9uoh.jpg (500x364, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/KZ-ED16-2BA-With-1Dynamic-Hybrid-In-Ear-Earphone-HIFI-DJ-Monito-Running-Sport-Earphone-Headset/32875117793.html
warosu.org/g/thread/S67027238
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Epstein
rbt.asia/g/thread/67047639/#q67048220
aliexpress.com/item/Wireless-Bluetooth-Cable-KZ-Upgrade-Module/32892915816.html
aliexpress.com/item/Xiaomi-Adapter/32831266858.html,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based and redpilled

news is essential

Turns out you can get KZ ED16 for $16 from our chink friends with the code ThePhonograph Sweet16

aliexpress.com/item/KZ-ED16-2BA-With-1Dynamic-Hybrid-In-Ear-Earphone-HIFI-DJ-Monito-Running-Sport-Earphone-Headset/32875117793.html

Attached: ed16_friend.png (894x600, 39K)

Feel free to post 'em!

Anyone has reccomendation for a chink phone around 100 USD that one can root easily?

why i thought they looked good
mitu looks so cute in them

>News
user wants to buy bomber hat Chinkshit delivery delayed due to it being sunday user looks for keyboard condoms Package tracking mid air Photo of chinkshit being shipped user's verdict on KZ ES4 earphones doesn't find them comfy Knife review, user is happy with his purchase user reviews tiny usb wifi adapter better than asus he says user recieves pieces for his planned gpu watercooling contraption, shares his plans Gaymen mouse for user with ir sensors Same user also receives a non-condenser mic satisfyingly user carelessly buys seagate barracuda drive from chinks with erased smart data user posts a picture of his rasberry pi case anons patiently waiting to receive their items user dreams of a chinkshit techno utopia Screaming dog meat available now on ali

Attached: 1527521149043.jpg (3500x2322, 594K)

Don't quote me but I think wooeasy has them at that, at least I know I have seen them at 15 ish from my phone. Might be a referral link or a link from a review tho.

Kz Ed16 review:

The sound is balanced, i hear a lot of detail single driver earphones cannot provide, hell, it's decent enough to be in the 40-50 ish range in quality from other brands. The turning is better that previous KZ models, I only equalize for certain types of music and I when I do its minimal. My ears are a bit on the big size (definitely bigger that average) and I practically don't feel like I'm wearing them. I'm currently running them with the old KZ eartips as i went on little work trip and only brough the ED4 for..the place Im in in insecure. They offer decent isolation and the sound doesn't leak much, but that might be due to my particular ear form. I'm using L sized tips. I will test with different cables and tips when I get back home.
I have tested them with melodic metal, trash metal, jazz, blues, piano, opera, urban Rock, punk, emo, rock,and something I would call folk metal, with both gender's vocals. They sound good in all genres, I don't find them weird on some genre's like with the ZS10 or the Tin t2 (I haven't done the bass mod).

I'm fairly happy with them. I was surprised at how tiny they were.

Stock tips are decent, I mean, they do feel like shit but that is due to me being used to better stuff. The fit is average, more in the plus side, but it's the isolation where they suck (they also have more leak, obviously). Stock cable is a similar story, it feels decent but after having much better cables, it's not that doable. But they are usable, but you'd want better ones as they are cheap and offer an improvement.

I tried to express myself so that "Normal" people would understand me, so i tried to avoid audiophile's talk. I can answer questions, tho, so ask away

Which tips you can recommend?

It depends on your taste and if you are comfortable with some materials. I like the Spinfits, memory foam ones with or without the mod (you basically destroy other tips and use them on the interior of the foam tips) and ones that I cant remember where they are from but I suspect an old shure.

The material does change the signature a bit, due to the nature of sound, so eartips for me are a bit subjective. The ones I mentioned, I like them due to a combination of comfort, isolation and the effect they offer to the sound.

That said, I'll say spinfits and some decent memory foams are what I would recommend

AH, I forgot to mention, my sources were an ipod video, lenovo yoga 520, moto g5 plus. All without amp. Volume levels were 52%, 24% and 56%, respectively, on ambient with a a bit of noise..
I shall test with an amp and with a Sansa Clip when I go back.

>Spinfits
Damn, they are pretty expensive.

Previous thread, archived.
warosu.org/g/thread/S67027238

Attached: archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

What's this? It came with ugreen cables

Attached: _20180807_104326.jpg (4128x1941, 1.64M)

velcro straps

>a combined effort
i like it

Great thing. I sewn them on all my cables. Very handy for storing cables without them tangling and occupying all the space they could.

Welcome to the botnet

did I get chonked

Attached: alipay.png (1199x193, 27K)

Just out of curosity do /CSG/ stickers, or decals exist? I am also looking for Jow Forums stickers if possible
Please sauce me

Attached: 1460914991786.png (959x657, 301K)

i was sad hthe thread died got removed

Attached: crybullies.jpg (1200x891, 550K)

Attached: costanza.jpg (250x250, 17K)

How exactly do I use it?

You make a small loop around your cable with the thin part by passing it through the hole (remember, cable inside that small loop), and leave it there.
Now, when you need to store cable, you folding it and after making a loop around folded cable with the rest of the strap.

Chain Mitu plushies to the back of your car.

That picture looks like north korea to me.

Hi, can you guys recommend me a good pocket UMPC without preinstalled windows? I live in central europe if that's important.

It's seriously just 2 dollar cheaper than at Wooeasy, but, ehm, 2 dollars saved is 2 dollars more to spend - right?

how do i join the CCP?

Just bought this 64GB Sandisk microSDXC card. Does this look like the right speeds for a reader using a USB2.0 connection?

Attached: Capture.png (404x325, 11K)

It's bit slow, but I assume you reader is just too old since it's USB 2.0.

best Xiaomi phone for ~100-130 €/$ ?
thanks in advance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Epstein

Okay, so I just got my Standard Shipping BangGood item. And let me tell you, their extra slow shipping method, it all makes sense now. They are using some really rare shipping method which is sent from Thailand? Wtf isi going on, I have no words anymore.

USB 2.0 is slow as fuck, but let me tell you, I bought a 64GB Samsung EVO+ U3 card, and it writes 60 MB/s with the ugreen USB 3.0 sd card reader, so you don goofed up with this shit speeds. I am honestly amazed myself how fast it is. Also this h2testw GUI wouldn't look genuine to anyone with all your ricing.

Attached: banggood.jpg (1440x1080, 156K)

redmi note 4 or redmi note 4x if you would like a screen that isnt 6 inches plus

thank you

Watercooling user here. GPU + CPU + Pump have been running for 24ish hours now, leakfree. Can't get it to leak by pinching the tubes or shaking the entire contraption.
Im getting the case (Sharkoon VS4-S) and a chinkshit radiator today. I'll be sharing the build on here of course.

Attached: 20180804_174624.jpg (3044x2467, 3.62M)

post the entire loop

But two dollars off the $18 is over 11%! And isn't chink shopping is all about penny-pinching?

>12V 0.4A brushless motor
What is it, a power consumption for ants?

>Package tracking mid air →
Damn, I want that too. Would give me a reason (not that I really need one) to follow some plane on flightradar.
I just got some "loaded to airline" or whatever, that has happened in two hours from now, if I translate the times correctly, which apparently means the package is already in the destination country…
How hard can it be to implement a decent tracking?

You're not the regular guy who posts long-lasting archive links. NOT based and NOT redpilled.

Long lasting archive link to this post:
rbt.asia/g/thread/67047639/#q67048220

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 228K)

Can anyone recommend me a Galaxy S9 screen protector that won't come off with my case installed?

Based non regautism.

Wait did someone really need a explanation on how to use velcro straps? That's some next level brainlet status.

Damn, I just noticed that one of my recent packages that took 30 days to arrive at my door has been sent from Tonga, even though the eBay listing said ShenZhen.

Attached: 1516556046701.png (1200x1200, 368K)

>Wait did someone really need a explanation on how to use velcro straps? That's some next level brainlet status.
But maybe he's some genius kid that imidiately understood shoelaces even when a lil toddler, so he never had to use velcro and now is confused by them.

>tfw xiaomi notebook pro doesn't have a screen res bigger than 1080p

>using velcro shoes
>ever
SHIGGYDIGGY

What are some good wireless earphones i can get for when I'm out and about doing sports?

500g x 0.01g scale finally arrived. Ready for some more accurate hop additions to my homebrews now. (Not a euphemism for measuring drugs)

Nice zip tie clamps watercooling user.

You could get a bluetooth adapter. "Sports" bluetooth headphones are not that great.

Attached: HopScale.jpg (2987x2585, 1.2M)

Bumping, thanks in advance.

Hope all your components are shit and you plan on upgrading them anyway because that thing will leak.Every custom watercooling loop eventually leaks.

Pure form over function.

Can you link some?

i need a case fan. the fan in back of my case is making some noises and I want to replace it. been looking at Ali. search term: "140mm fan pwm"
are any of these good/worth it?

Attached: 1508487439513.png (1089x1340, 808K)

Noctua or bust.

Yes they're costly as fuck.

Try Fast Tech too, Ali doesn't really care about product description.

>my homebrews
What are you cooking?

Proper namebrand fans are about the same price.

Just search "MMCX bluetooth"

I like the look of this one from KZ: aliexpress.com/item/Wireless-Bluetooth-Cable-KZ-Upgrade-Module/32892915816.html

Something like this, aliexpress.com/item/Xiaomi-Adapter/32831266858.html, probably doesn't work as well cause you've still got the cable running across your body.

>Noctua or bust.
they only make 120mm case fans unfortunately. I already have 3 Noctuas. they are the best.
>Fast Tech
cool site. never heard of it before. they only have 120mm fans.
>Proper namebrand fans are about the same price.
Right. That's why I'm leaning towards Be Quiet 140mm PWM fan. It's cheaper when shipping is free too.

thanks bros.

Pilsners, Stouts, and Porters. (Pic related, not one of mine but same thing)

Attached: milk-stout.jpg (1000x500, 43K)

Nice. Not a fan of beer, but sounds like a cool hobby.

>they only make 120mm case fans unfortunately.
NF-14A

unbased and bluepilled
based and redpilled

Its a really old PC. 9600GT with a Phenom II. Form over function is what I'm doing it for.
It's deffo strong enough to push the water though.
Here you go matey. I switched the zipties to clamps. Like I said, this has been leak free for more than 24 hours now. I've actually done my best to make it leak by shaking and pinching everything.

Attached: currentloop.jpg (4016x2176, 2.46M)

>It's deffo strong enough to push the water though.
I am just used to the hobby-grade brushless motors that use 14.8V and consume 20-30A.

>unbased
so fake?

neat

Fuck, the chink virus got me.
Did my first order last week, and now I have to compulsively check the tracking every hour, to figure out if my order moved.
I'm still 3 weeks away from actually needing the stuff, and well the "need" is really rather a "would be neat if I had it" instead of a real "need", but still…
Is there any hope left for me, or will I now fall down the stairs to chink addicted neetdom?

Attached: plane1.jpg (200x179, 16K)

Attached: plane2.jpg (200x179, 24K)

I don't consider chink shit an addiction, it's quite the opposite: it's freeing yourself form the (((merchant))).

I think you are retarded desu

Watercooling user here. Last packages arrived! Will start dumping build pics throughout the day.

Attached: 20180807_151200.jpg (4032x3024, 3.16M)

welp I got chink'd.
This was meant to be a Sandisk card so I'm assuming they've just gotten a no-name brand and instead printed Sandisk on it instead. Is it worth bringing up an ebay dispute for this?

Attached: Capture.png (378x252, 12K)

But now you are enslaved by the 【【【merchant】】】, so what's the difference?

But how do you explain my nice dubs when I'm retarded?

Attached: shapeofdubs.jpg (600x600, 103K)

Sure, why not. It is a common problem.

Welcome fren
kek

Why do they still sell defective cards when test programs like H2testw are readily available

Implying they care in the slightest about you getting functional product.

nomies dont use programs like h2test

They care about review stars

Gonna try for a return first and see if it goes through. Thanks for the advice.

Gotta love how Garrison conveniently labels EVERYTHING in his cartoons. What a time to be alive and wonder if they're for himself, his audience, or both...

That's classic style in the caricature.
USSR, 1928, for example.

Attached: 2051-rabochy-put-caricatura-2.jpg (900x686, 192K)

Just ordered this. Can't wait to get my skin soft as baby's.

Attached: pa1015218_2.jpg (800x800, 84K)

Is there anything those fuckers don't manufacture?

…and where have I seen that head before…

>32gb card masquerading as 64gb
could have been way worse, ask for full refund since half of the card doesnt work and flash it into a 32gb one

>【【【merchant】】】
lel

i also find myself comfortable with the feel to wait for something for weeks just to remind myself that this wait greatly decreased my lifetime

you won't even run it at full speed it just needs to circulate the water

Any sex toy recs?

Cute grill clothes?

:3c

Anyone using the Xiaomi routers?

I just hard-bricked my tplink archer C7 with experimental openwrt builds and can't tftp recover it, so I said fuck it and ordered a Xiaomi Mifi router 3g.

256mb DDR3-1200 RAM, 128mb ROM, dual core 880mhz CPU, 4x antenna (2x2 mimo on 2.4ghz and 5ghz AC). Openwrt fully supported and easy to flash.

Only $38 shipped by epacket and it shits all over my C7. My C7 with it's 720mhz CPU couldn't handle more than 8k domains in adblock without causing DNS lag from 100% CPU use on namebench and couldn't use SQM without lag, which lead to me flashing the experimental builds.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x555, 29K)

phillips shaver

I don't remember if phillips still have exclusive patent rights to that style of design

I wonder if it accepts phillips heads

Attached: -1855009795-1731477663.jpg (800x800, 121K)

owo

I am using one, 3.
It's ok, range never was a problem — small flat, 5G is nice, but stock WebUI is sluggish.

Stock firmware seems to be bloated to fuck, I'm not surprised. The stock firmware is supposedly openwrt based though and the mediatek chipset has all features working perfectly in official openwrt so I'm excited, on the C7 flashing openwrt some things are slower than stock firmware due to lack of source.

Wtf is that

You run that along the length of your penis so it can open up to accept the other mans penis.

Whats a good chinkblet with windows?