I have an idea for an app that will make money

I have an idea for an app that will make money.

There are all these trans girls but it is hard for them to find the guys who think they are hot cause everybody is homophobic.

So the trans girls need to get together and make a website so that all trans people can look for parters.

It can start by asking the user a few questions about trans people to make sure they understand some of the basic issues of it and such. But if they basically click buttons that say "yes I am actually looking for a trans girl" that would be good.

Also it wouldn't hurt if you had a programming challenge or quiz to help prove if you could program better.

Attached: 1352020190798.jpg (750x1000, 231K)

/thread

fags should be shot

Here's the thing. The trannies which are cute enough to get boyfriends don't need a site like that. Only the fuck ugly trannies that everyone instantly recognizes as male have trouble finding boyfriends. Also, a lot of trannies don't like being fetishized. So again, they won't be joining a trans dating site.

owo

call it transbook

Scrap that, call it TransCode.

>what is grindr
>what is tindr
>what is bumble
>what is PoF
you're too late user, go back to the SocialBlade whiteboard

I'm not trans but I just want to look cute and crossdress. No I'm not an egg you faggot

It already exists, it's called Jow Forums.

I'm literally pretending to be trans so I can get antiandrogens to look cuter, I have no dysphoria at all and I think it's the cutest thing being called someone's boyfriend when I'm wearing a skirt. It's literally so adorable, I feel you.

Love the idea

That's all a huge ugly botnet.

>tranny fetish
How does that even work?

kys fag

You're just gay, user.

I never said I wasn't.

(Although I do like girls too, I just have a preference for dick)

Still gay.

>tfw got a qt trans gf

Attached: 13727922693128.gif (500x300, 83K)

pics or you're dating a man

Be my bf.

be gay with me

Post pics, you fucking faggots.

See Stay in the fucking closet and stop trying to force your unhealthy fetishes onto everyone else, you sick pervert.
Get out, faggot.

Attached: 1481776845388.png (400x389, 48K)

>trannys are technology
No, fuck you. g2b Sage.

>>trannys are technology
No, they're faggots who have an entire board just for themselves. Now take your gaping ass back to /lgbt/ and stay there, freak.

Attached: 1525356540584.png (1440x1557, 738K)

You dumb nigger, I was agreeing with you.

Hf taking ur life in 3 years

Go back to your containment board token nigger _donald

Just look at the guy "faking" being a tranny

And all the betas that want to shag these faggots

>Also, a lot of trannies don't like being fetishized.
Their loss, seriously. If someone has a fetish for what you are you capitalize on it.

I'm a tankie, not a r*ddit cuck. Stalin did nothing wrong by physically removing fags and enforcing normal marriages. The automated gates at your future gulag will run on libre FSF approved software.

Attached: IMG_20180408_204801.jpg (451x558, 50K)

>literally
>literally
the trapfag would talk like a valley girl

>it is hard for them to find the guys who think they are hot cause everybody is homophobic
Probably bait, but homophobia has nothing to do with not being attracted actual fucking guys you absolute faggot

Attached: 1503858785057.jpg (599x510, 53K)

>homophobic
Bait harder. It is called "transphobic".
Also trans should be in mental institutions. Away from internet that cause this mental disorder.

Is it gay to want to at least try sucking a dick once?

Only a feminine looking dick may I add - trap dick basically. Man dick looks disgusting.

Still gay.

gr8 b8 m8

Attached: 158468975.jpg (1440x810, 216K)

As long as the balls don't touch, you're okay.

You're probably bi-curious, get it over with and realize you're not a fag.

These abominations should be turned into fertilizer instead.

talk about transphobic

You're just jealous

>The automated gates at your future gulag will run on libre FSF approved software.

Fucking kek, also I'm glad most of Jow Forums are still normal and don't just accept (((their))) ways and think trans is okay

Attached: linkies.png (187x265, 76K)