I'm making a YouTube app but I don't know how to call it. Please give name suggestions

I'm making a YouTube app but I don't know how to call it. Please give name suggestions.

Attached: 1531045753318.gif (540x720, 1.83M)

niggers

name it YuTube

Attached: 1495644664672.png (500x1286, 310K)

unfinished youtube app #190

+1 upvote

real niggas use newpipe

JustUseNewPipe

NNNP, as in:
NNNP
Not
New
Pipe

How about GayNiggers. Even better double plus good.

BlackCockInYourAss app.

what are the main features and what does it do better than others?

Please tell me it allows you to listen to audio with the screen locked

Subscriptions without Google account. That plus other usual stuff like playlists, favorites, selective notifications, 4k playback etc.
Yes but it's not for Android.

SubstiTube? pay my rent if you get big bux

/thread

>if you get big bux
Haha, that's funny.

Attached: 1527412526245.gif (540x540, 282K)

OldCanal

CensoredView. Seriously, don't support youtube who happened to start mass-banning anyone even remotely critical months from the US "elections".

please make something useful for humanity like something for bitchute or similar not-censoring services.

Knot Youtube Sage

MyPipe

AnalCreampie

YouLube

HookTube, since it will probably be as useless as the current one.

YouPube

JewTube

Aputube Bingoogle

Attached: Apu Nahasapeemapetilon (Character) - Giant Bomb.png (500x500, 51K)

Kamitube

fpbp

Attached: 1524963945907.jpg (842x774, 113K)

Hey see I'm making it because YouTube became really difficult to use recently. First they broke the sub box, then told you to click the bell and now they said you know what, screw it we will show you what we want you to see anyway. Suggested videos are so bad and disappointing, you click some clickbait thumbnail and get ready to see this stuff over and over for the next month or so. And it sucks because people are naturally curious and everyone clicks once in a while.
Yeah, so I really just care about entertainment but maybe someone else will make an app for you that helps with censorship and all that.

What makes it different from the official app?

can I have the uncropped version of that? reverse image search can't find shit

Newpipe already has this, and 4k playback on phones is fucking retarded m8

>Newpipe
garbage compared to youtube vanced

Not on phones, app is multi platform. And that's great Newpipe has it, I'm hope you're a happy user.

does your shit do ANYTHING that Youtube Vanced doesn't?

I never used it so can't answer that. Even if it doesn't I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

why make something when another (better) version exists? at least install Youtube Vanced and see for yourself.

Why make anything at all? Why breathe?

>Why make anything at all?
if it does something that the other options don't have.

I can't say I agree with that but I respect your opinion.

me square

N3P

>some furry bullshit
kys