Why are normalfags bugging their homes?

Why are normalfags bugging their homes?

Attached: google-home-mutemic-1500x1000.jpg (1500x1000, 161K)

For novelty and convenience, as always.
Also, who gives a fuck what normies do.

>normies
How's summer treating you kiddo?

Attached: 1503857565687.jpg (326x313, 28K)

>Not bugging your home with microphones in every room and using your own software

>t. owns a smartphone

>implying I own any phone except an HTC Kaiser from which I shitpost on the go and make phone calls

Attached: HTC-P4551.jpg (500x500, 41K)

>implying I own once except I do

delet

i hope dumbphones make a comeback

>anime image
>criticizing literally anyone at any time for any reason

I got an alexa as a gift so I plugged the mic and control it from my smartphone.

They find talking easier than anything else and don't think about what they entrust corporations with
know your place faggot

I have an Echo. I also live alone. The only thing it hears me say is "Hey Alexa, play some shit" or "Hey Alexa, wake me up at 6am." Its not really bugging my place. I also have the amazon security cameras. I'm able to watch my place where ever I am.

If someone wants to watch me, they're going to be dissatisfied and bored. All my major projects go on a computer that will never connect to the internet in a room that has no wifi or cameras. I'm guessing you live in a studio.

Ignorance is bliss, isn't it.

Why are autists on Jow Forums bugging their bodies?

Attached: 5399785_R_Z001A.jpg (570x513, 22K)

Google Home Max here ($400). Because I'm still waiting for privacy software to catch up. In the mean time, it's not going to hurt. I live in a city with cameras everywhere and microphones are probably built into everything.

If you use a smart phone, you're already bugged.

You are disgusting. There is plenty of privacy if you want it.

>FOSS only software & linux OS running libreboot
>Chained VPNs purchased "anonymously"
>Open source Android with hardened OS and kernel. No Google install (except chip backdoors). Cell mic blocker. Camera covered. In a Farday bag when not in use. Wifi through chained VPNs and VOIP instead of carrier. Or just a home phone
>Wear a hat when you go out

You are just a fucking normalfag who takes convenience over a bit of extra work and more selective use of internet technology. Shame on you. Stallman is disgusted with you. Jow Forums is disgusted with you. I, Anonymous, am disgusted with you. Back to Facebook, pleb. Go buy something at Best Buy, normalfag.

>implying I have a phone

because it's just like talking to a real person instead of pushing buttons like some dorkus XDDD

>anime website

Better question is why do underage faggots think using terminology like "normalfag" and "normie" makes them sound cool or fit in at all? It honestly just makes you sound 10 years old.

>caring about other people

Attached: 1529525546553.jpg (568x740, 38K)

Because they don't know any better

Agreed, but what other word(s) can be used to describe a group of people that are extremely basic and sheep by nature?

silence goy it has a (((mute))) switch

Sheeple?

>being THIS new
please go back to HackerNews

'Cause they have nothing to worry about.

surprised there isn't a hal3000 one yet

Bloody hell, that's even worse.

this summer is way too hot desu

I would buy one

Agreed.

Why do privacy fags care when cell phones already can do all the potential spying a Alexa or G Home could?

Because they're morons.

Attached: 138438346837.png (238x296, 107K)

>chained vpns

Tell me more user

If you have a cellphone or laptop or any device with a microphone that's connected to the internet, you have also bugged your home.

It's an anime website moron.

Attached: 1494259100031.jpg (897x445, 202K)

*cringe*

Attached: 1532487743944.jpg (800x450, 51K)