Whats your opinion on the super ultrawide meme?

Whats your opinion on the super ultrawide meme?

Attached: $_86.jpg (1024x498, 91K)

Serves no purpose outside of gayming

are you fucking retarded?

how many windows can you have open at the same time.

this is good for everything

im finna buy one

>finna
Hang from a tree.

I have one at work, and I love it. I used 3 24” 1080p screens before, now I only need one monitor. I have the 3840x1080 49” Samsung one.

But why limit yourself to more windows along a horizontal axis?
Why not just get a bigger display overall?

So you really only needed 2 monitors?

So the asus pg348q is gud? I plan on using my old little 1080p shit monitor as a temp/chat monitor.

Apparently, yes.

Do want

imagine this but you can split it into many virtual monitors so you can use it like a 3 monitor setup. Or use a tilling wm or something i guess.

you can watch kino's without black bars

It's a preferable option compared to using eyefinity or surround. I had so many problems trying to get 7680x1440 working compared to simply setting my 55" curved 4K tv to 3840x1440 under custom resolution.

ah yes that way the subtitles are obstructing the vision instead of being out of the way. genius

I dunno, it screams "REGRET REGRET REGRET" pretty fucking loud

Attached: 1531233183253.jpg (905x881, 266K)

>subtitles
You deaf homeboy?

>watching dubs

>Watches anime
>Is an adult
Hehehe

dunno if I rather have this or a 4k monitor, but I would take this over 3 1080p monitors any day

> but I would take this over 3 1080p monitors any day
It only has resolution of two 1080p monitors.

It's the other way around actually.
Many competitive fps players, limit their fov to be more focused on the game.

4:1 serves no purpose outside of programming and office work.

16:9 serves no purpose outside of gayming

21:9 is great for video montage, music production, multi-tasking and kino.

Attached: 1506959713166.png (545x711, 581K)

>literally only watching hollywood trash
>calling others children
the irony

i prefer a 16:9 monitor and a little 4:3 next to each other

Is it wide enough so we can see what's happening behind the scene?
Like if I watch movie can I see cameramen filming it at the edge of screen?
If not it's not wide enough.

but no 2 inches of black bars between each monitor

Imagine being so fucking American that the only thing you think can have subtitles is Anime. Watch an actual fucking movie for once and not some capitalist trash where an ugly bald mongrel shoots a big gun at a gay English man. I suggest the work of Chomet.

Doesn't serve a purpose even in gayming. Multiscreen is still superior

Ultrawide is enough for those who seek it no need for Super Ultrawide

I mean, personal preference, but if I wanted more space it'd be vertical rather than horizontal.

I've never had multiple monitors or an ultrawide. Not sure which one I'd prefer. Multiple monitors it seems easier to break up what you have open in sections while with an ultrawide you'd have to fiddle with it. I'm also just use to using multiple workspaces and having hotkeys to switch between windows and that seems to work just fine for me. I'd probably chose one extra monitor so I could set it up vertically.

I want one but I am worried I will lose secondary display real estate from running a portrait monitor. And it would look weird having an ultrawide and portrait monitor.

Imagine actually believing this

Its a 16:9 world. Enjoy fighting with devs for 21:9 support and paying a huge premium for your niche monitor.

t. retard
Maybe in CS crap people do retarded shit like that, but in every other FPS game people will prefer a higher FOV over some claustrophobic 1999 crap FOV.

Super comfy.
It's great for movies and animu, and I can have 7 windows stretched across my screen at one time when trying to do work.

Attached: 1359741871756.jpg (447x444, 43K)

It's just dual monitors without bezels tho, so by that logic dual monitors has no purpose.

You should get a proper window manager and learn to control focus through your keybindings, that's much more important than screen real estate.

Ofc at it's current price it's not a viable replacement for dual monitors, but that's the idea of it.

Finally, a monitor to match my waist size

This is true.

Attached: meme.jpg (1200x801, 208K)

borrowed one. I'm sticking with 16:10.

Getting one when i buy a new monitor