Redpill me on nu-zilla

Redpill me on nu-zilla

Attached: firefox-logo.jpg (640x427, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMALm1VthGY
blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/08/08/mozilla-information-trust-initiative-building-movement-fight-misinformation-online/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based company developing the best browser for free without fucking you like all the others

holy fuck based

Works bretty gud

You gotta use the ESR versions so you can tweak your config then ignore Mozilla for years

based and bluepilled

mozilla has shown they care about LGBTQIIAP+ inclusivity and PoC, so their products should be a safe bet for anyone who is socially responsible

Attached: 1528501659670.jpg (300x369, 20K)

>without fucking you like all the others
LOL
Pathetic sjw low testosterone fag.
Just install Ungoogled-Chromium, its way faster.
t. previous waterfox fan

>way faster
and slower on updates
current chrome: 68.0.3440
ungoogled: 67.0.3396
enjoy being behind on security updates you insecure faggot :^)

Not him but what do those security updates actually do anyway? What kind of exploits do they fix/prevent?
If I just go to sites I always go to I doubt anything can really happen. Literally just use common sense.
>inb4 Jow Forums is insecure
uBlock+uMatrix+those cancer avoiding scripts some user wrote a while ago seem to be doing the job just fine.

unlike google right?
it's just PR

t. shill the post
>way faster
even if this is true (I doubt it) few milliseconds are less important than your privacy

enjoy your insecure fork then fag

it generally goes something like this:
>mozilla is made up of sjw-cum-guzzlers
>google is a data harvesting botnet run by jews
>everything else is for fat, lonely manchildren
>your opinion sucks because fuck you nigger
conclusion: everything is a homosexual botnet run by kikes & pajeets.

This but unironically

youtube.com/watch?v=qMALm1VthGY

Attached: 1511406301784.jpg (806x605, 119K)

When I was using it on Windows 10 (a month or two ago) the performance was absolute dogshit compared to every other browser, especially with things like draggable elements which were for whatever reason laggy as fuck on it.

>homosexual botnet
This actually makes sense. google harvest your data in order to locate your mental softspots and use them to manipulate you through subliminal messages, hidden in online ads.

>everything is botnet
not true, firefox was never a botnet, stop spreading FUD, it's way better than any chrom* faggotry

>he doesn't know

>implying
begone shill, firefox never worked against its users
and no, autodownloading an useless extension isn't malicious

>autodownloading an useless extension isn't malicious

It's trash. Use ESR52

Attached: About Mozilla Firefox ESR.png (698x366, 83K)

downloading an extension capable of recording audio is malicious
protip: chromium did that

Who said I used Chromium, faggot?

Attached: Firefox & Mozilla.png (1147x567, 468K)

lol what a pile of FUD in the pic, how shitty is your life if you have to lie for money?
I bet you can't even prove a single point there, except "they install software without you consent" that could easily be applied with every webpage that provides javascript code
they opposed DRM but they had to implement because it became standard
I'm curious about the spying and censorship bit, please "redpill" me about this nonsense so I can laugh at you
there is not better browser than firefox for privacy and user oriented features, only its forks could be viable but they are usually outdated and insecure because browsers are complex and a furryfag cannot substitute an entire team of developers
>Who said I used Chromium, faggot?
literally the second best option, apparently you are retarded and use something even worse

>They spy on you without consent.
Cliqz,
>They install software without consent.
Mr Robot extension ad that injects shit into all websites you visit.
>They encourage and promote DRM.
Published and implemented DRM solutions before they were even finalized.
>They fund exclusionary organizations.
Funded Riseup, an organization that does not allow users to join if you do not agree with them politically.
>They fund censorship projects.
blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/08/08/mozilla-information-trust-initiative-building-movement-fight-misinformation-online/