I tried keep a pet

I tried keep a pet.
This white western culture I thought was progressive and modern.
>clean the room of poop"
>spend money on it's food
>take to vet for diagnosis
>go to hospital for any animal transmitted disease
>clean their fucking poop
>take them for walk?
>bathe them so that they don't catch harmful bacteria
>more than 60 million people in US are affected by Toxoplasmosis which affect brain functioning and health and probably is the reason for average US citizen being retarded and NPC/GOLEM

This fucking retarded western culture injected by probably (((Joos))) to make people waste time and money on (((pets))) was great. It proved so much effective that western people associated owning pets to higher values.

Just fucking threw two 11 months beagle and 3 cats out in fucking woods.

/pol will defend this.

Attached: pets_big.png (1524x730, 376K)

You're more of an animal than the pets you abandoned.

How are you supposed to potty train any animal when you can't even potty train yourself?

Attached: Final Designation.webm (640x352, 690K)

>poojeet proves it is subhuman the thread

Degenerates
Probably suffering from Toxoplasmosis and would rather fuck a furry animal than raising a human family. Absolute low than niggesrest nigger of Africa.

These animals were pivotal in our conquest of this territory. Great companionship with animals is evidence of higher man.

>poo complaining about pets
It was probably a higher level of being than you, if anything

I have a dog iguana 3 snakes an anole and a cricket and isopod culture
I enjoy watching and interacting with them
Feeding them is fun and I dont mind cleaning up after them since it the only messy one is the iguana and the dog slightly since it sheds alot

>I tried keep a pet.
>Just fucking threw two 11 months beagle and 3 cats out in fucking woods.
dafuq

Attached: 1522123071448.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

All you're doing is proving that 3rd worlders belong in the 3rd world.

Cats: pest control
Dogs: Family protection, hunting
Shitskins: ???

I don't think we should've started looking after the last one. It's like trying to make pets out of lice.

>These animals were pivotal in our conquest of this territory. Great companionship with animals is evidence of higher man.
I agree. We don't need now. We have guns and technology. We don't hunt other animals for food.
You have 0 idea how Toxoplasmosis and other harmful organisms from animals affect human brain.

Yes. I threw them. Not gonna clean poop around my house. Not gonna waste single seconds thinking about animal in my house, instead I am going to utilize that time for making money and running my family.

If you run your family like you take care of your animals you’re going to be shit at both

You're supposed to start with only one small animal and get something else only if you can handle it.

Here in White People Land, we give animals to our sons and daughters to teach them about responsibility and death. Usually the death of a pet is the first real death your kids will ever have to deal with.

These are important lessons to learn.

And especially get something that fits your lifestyle.

If you own a farm, for instance, and you don't have a cat, enjoy getting infested with rodents.

The reason they become autistic is because of some microscopic organism.

you do know that toxoplasmosis is cured t simply consuming other people flesh right? Just eat someone

>Poo complaining about poo

Attached: 1539621742183.jpg (680x511, 60K)

Hello this thread comes from /an/ and was started by a poojeet

Autism is caused by not feeling enough pain stab yourself daily