Why do people change the font on their phones? It looks so fucking stupid

Why do people change the font on their phones? It looks so fucking stupid.

Attached: bigfuckingfaggotahhhh.jpg (1080x288, 117K)

Nobody makes you to look at it. Fuck off.

Usually because of dyslexia.

Or to be different.

because of pic related

Attached: (You).png (1706x231, 134K)

Choco Cooky best

Attached: RpoCp4p.png (720x1280, 189K)

Kys

Kekd

some of them come with really bad fonts as default

I changed the font from Roboto to LG Smart on my G6... It's comfy

I think Samsung phones used to have this sort of terrible font as a default. Also I hear that type of fonts are better for dyslexic people. And of course some just like them.

Why do people put anime in their desktop? It looks so fucking stupid

ricers having to base their aesthetic off art someone else created is PATHETIC

Funny thing is that Samsung used to have the Iron Maiden font as an option back in 2011. I dunno if it's still there, but it's very early 2000's rice style. I used it once for keks

because normalfags are utterly tasteless and have to make everything as tacky as possible in lieu of actual aesthetic to give themselves a false sense of luxury and style
if you want examples go to the play store and look up "launcher" and scroll down for a bit

Attached: ,.jpg (1024x768, 176K)

>sir, who gave permission for use my screenshot?

Attached: ind364E9B7700000578-3691950-image-m-43_1468586040714.jpg (634x796, 137K)

That font is a big old red flag to help you spot insufferable twats a mile off. It's basically a public service.
Imagine intentionally making your DE look like this.

what the FUCK is this

Attached: 1532156448862.png (500x627, 507K)

Old XP themes

what everyone in ricing threads looks like to everybody else

Theming Windows years ago was pretty tedious so it was always surprising that people made insanely tacky themes like that.

Attached: 83.jpg (1440x900, 127K)

No, not since ricers started making everything minimalist.
The problem with ricing is that it looks pleasing to the eye but there's 0 usability.

>2015
>muhammad sadeem
>windows xp
by the way, muhammad sadeem is the one who runs SadeemPC and makes all those godawful adware infested torrents on TBP

I use Noto Sans on mine because I think it looks better than the default Roboto.

This unironically looks good though

My sister said she changed her phone's font to some barely readable cursive shit to prevent shoulder surfing. I don't know if this is a real problem for most people.

They sell privacy screens for the kind of shit

what did he mean by this

beyond salvation
blackberry privacy exists

He says on the loonix ricing board.

Your post is very wrong. It's very wrong everywhere. In the beginning of your post you talk shit, in the middle of your post you talk shit and at the end of your post you talk shit.

This.

Attached: cease.gif (500x496, 680K)

>that DJ in the start menu
I don't know why but this gave me a hearty kek

My mother un-ironically used this font on her phone for years, traumatised for life

My mother started doing it in emails once she found out how to. Giant blue, red, or green comic sans letters in every mail I get from her. I guess she's going through the same stages young teens went through in the 90ies with technology customization. Just 60 years too late.

>I guess she's going through the same stages young teens went through in the 90ies with technology customization. Just 60 years too late.
That's both cute and really sad at the same time.

on my previous phone I have changed default font to the old english font, i was sick of people trying to read my sceen behind my back.

all of those are bot profiles btw hun

give it 20 more years and she'll be showing off her riced out desstap on Jow Forums

Is there a gold winXP theme for xfeces? If I'm going to be using shit, might as well wrap it in gold.

I use IBM Plex Sans on all of my computers. Used to use Monaco.

Because I like open sans more than the stock font.

But my xiomeme has the tendency to revert back to the stock font randomly after a reboot, so I stopped bothering.