How do I make it in coding?

How do I make it in coding?

Attached: 1533448261807.jpg (678x897, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/468923751-cgl-ddlg-guide-determining-little-ages
linux.die.net/man/1/make
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

by posting more of that thot

this

How can I get a mommy gf?

Got nothing, but here's a cool sub bros.

Ok, if you guy would have to start from absolute fucking scratch what do I have to learn? And in the miniscule ray of hope that I be good at it, how do you get a job?

Attached: 1533441864007.jpg (800x800, 161K)

the first step is to stop calling it coding

Attached: donald_knuth.png (643x657, 638K)

Ok.

Attached: 1533448324221.jpg (654x877, 129K)

>calling my waifu a thot

call it koding

Attached: who.jpg (592x366, 26K)

>nobody calling me out on my 3dpd wifu
Jow Forums is ded

Depends on what you want to do with your free time/job

I'm about to move in with a 55 year old thin blond woman who is a masseuse and wants me to teach her a grappling sport that I practice (ie. we'll be touching each other all over a lot). I think she's attracted to me. Did I winrar?

install gentoo

Post mommy

depends, are you into grandmothers?

Honestly, I used to say my cutoff age was 45, but this woman has a nice body still. She's vegan and does yoga so maybe there's something to that?

Make personal projects like websites or movil apps, make portafolio, talk to people about it, get things done and enjoy average programming job.

And quit every programming internet community.

if you're both interested, then sure, whatever
you're both adults (right..?)

>you're both adults (right..?)
You mean my real age or my little age?

i don't know what "little age" means

wattpad.com/468923751-cgl-ddlg-guide-determining-little-ages

What. The. Fuck?

There are dating sites centered around such things where you can find an 18yo cutie who is willing to pretend she is 8yo while calling you daddy and taking your D. Just sayin.

oh shit, those people
there's few fetishes that disturb me anymore, but this is one of them

Oh that's cool then. I was sat here thinking you're some kind of child molester before you said that but you've certainly put my mind at rest.

Usually the vegans age like milk

That's surprising. I figure they would normally do fairly well given that the longest living groups of people are typically semi-vegetarian or fully vegetarian when you look at blue zones.

those are some mommy milkers, damn!

Attached: 0KYuClB.png (745x1800, 510K)

All the vegans I know (bar my sister) had to give it up for health reasons. It's a killer diet without heavy supplementations to match a meat inclusive diet.

One of them even had their hair fall out.

Most people in developed countries have health problems related to their diet. How is your anecdotal report about your sister an indication of a problem with veganism? Eating healthy requires you to do research regardless of whether you choose to be vegan. Basically what you said can be boiled down to "stupid people have health problems because they don't understand nutrition". Yeah, no shit. Just look at the top causes of death.

>heavy supplementations
You are full of shit. The only supplement that is necessary for most vegans is b12. However, b12 deficiency is also incredibly common amonst nonvegans as well. Also, livestock are fed b12 supplements because they no longer obtain significant amounts naturally. Supplementing vitamin D might be necessary if you don't get much sunlight, but that's already commonplace for vegans and nonvegans alike in many colder areas. Also, many foods are fortified with one or both of those ingredients, so even then, supplementation isn't strictly necessary. All other essential nutrients are trivial to obtain.

A bloke eating nothing but potato and butter for years is probably as healthy as the average vegan.

My free advice is to drop your meme diet that ya'll adopted for no other reason than to be edgy - grow a man bun instead.

>as healthy as the average vegan
Which means nothing. Because the average person doesn't know anything about eating healthy. That is true whether they are vegan or not. Someone who only eats potatoes and butter is probably as healthy as the average person in general. Maybe even healthier to be honest. Potatoes have a fuck ton of nutrients. Not on the same level as broccoli or anything, but still very significant. Let me remind you that most people die from easily preventable diet-related disease. You are trying to imagine that this problem is more severe for vegans than novegans because it makes you feel better about being a fat fuck who takes no moral responsibility for his actions.

I kill animals personally. I really don't care for your artificial morality arguments.

>artificial morality arguments
Oh, so you're one of those "morality is subjective, so I can justify whatever actions I want" type of people? Please tell me more about how literally anything is okay because muh subjectivity.

I can actually explain to you how moral decision making is a logical extension of our brain's most basic/fundamental conscious functions, but I feel like you don't care either way. I don't think it's your interpretation of ethics that is the problem. I think it's that you don't care if you are doing something unethical.

I'm a human being so yes, I do as I please.

I have no doubt a vegan can be healthy if they put their mind to it. I just get salty when they pretend automatically that it's a superior choice.

Being diet conscious alone is going to yield better results than just about anything.

>I'm a human being so yes, I do as I please.
So in your reality, every human being is just allowed to do as they please? No rules? That's not the reality that the rest of humanity lives in. We have laws in place to stop people from raping and killing each other and even abusing or killing animals in certain very specific and arbitrary contexts. Laws are not a perfect reflection of ethics though. Ethics is derived from our basic conscious functions. At the most basic level, our conscious decision making pattern is to seek pleasure and avoid suffering. Most humans additionally have an evolutionary trait which allows us to empathize with others. This is a pretty complex task, as it involves running a simulation in your head from the perspective of another entity. However, most humans are believed to possess this capability. The lack of that trait is commonly associated with sociopathy and severe autism (although I would argue that a lack of sympathy is often incorrectly mistaken as a lack of empathy in many of these cases). With empathy, we can attempt to imagine what another entity would feel in a given scenario. This is obviously not possible with something such as a rock, which cannot feel anything. However, since most animals (with some obvious exceptions that even I will admit are the equivalent of plants from a moral perspective) are believed to possess the same basic desire to seek pleasure and avoid suffering, we can empathize based on those attributes with any entity which is capable of doing those things. Since we do not like to suffer, we know it is unethical to unnecessarily inflict suffering on another entity. Since we like to seek pleasure, we know it is unethical to unnecessarily deny any entity the opportunity to seek pleasure. "The golden rule" is an imperfect approximation of true ethics. But the real deal is pretty intuitive and also logical if you actually quit your bullshitting and stop being intellectually dishonest.

More than 90% of us eat meat. Most of the people you know will for all time.

Your choice is meaningless and you've achieved nothing.

Excessive sympathy for animals is a modern human weakness - you would not face this if you weren't completely segregated from nature your entire childhood and adolescence.

Jesus Christ

Attached: 31319066e4f96f84f904bbc5d0ef5c8f.jpg (640x960, 47K)

So no real arguments that have anything to do with ethics? Just reddit spacing and nonsense? Do you concede that veganism is more ethical? I assume you have, since you did not rebut any of the content of my ethical argument.

>more than 90% of us eat meat
Veganism is growing very rapidly. A quick look on google trends can show that it is especially gaining traction over the last few years. There is a reason that the major meat companies are investing in imitation meat products and the major dairy producers are investing in "plant milk" products. Almost all the imitation products that vegans buy are produced by the same industry. That industry isn't stupid. They understand how to make profit and they wouldn't be catering to vegans unless there was money in it for them. Veganism is growing and will eventually be the norm. Man the fuck up and deal with it.

>Your choice is meaningless and you've achieved nothing.
Words of a man who has no concept of how supply and demand works

>Excessive sympathy
It's not excessive sympathy to say that we shouldn't cause unnecessary suffering or unnecessarily deny pleasure to others. That's pretty fucking basic ethics. It's basically Wheatons law "Don't be a dick". Honestly, I think excessive sympathy for other humans is a modern weakness. Look at how we are dragging the worst possible genes through the mud because we are too sympathetic to tell people to fuck off and die with their medical and psychological problems caused by shitty genes.

>Veganism is growing very rapidly. A quick look on google trends
holy shit.
that some high quality evidence.

You completely disregarded the part where you can see clearly in any major grocery store all the vegan imitation products that the meat and dairy industry is providing for us. Do you think they are stupid and invest huge amounts of money into these things for no reason? Also, you still haven't tried to tackle the ethical argument I presented to you. Your whole argument is now boiling down to "vegans are a minority". Wow, what a genius!

By actually writing code.

It's a fad. All young women without a father figure have to try it in Australia. I assume that's the same where you're from.

> others
Calling animals 'others' is really funny.

You're probably correct RE: the medical world. However, it's never a surprise to find "animal lovers" so keen to terminate humans... Hmm.

I'm not even an animal lover. I also actively dislike pets and really don't enjoy being around animals or even looking at them, really. I don't gush over how cute animals are or anything of that sort. I simply understand that unnecessary suffering is unethical. It's not a very difficult concept. There are some people I actively hate, such as rapists and murderers. Even they should not have unnecessary suffering inflicted on them. Some suffering may be deemed necessary, but it should never be inflicted just because someone else can derive pleasure from it. The idea that someone has to be an animal lover to choose to stop massacring them is pretty stupid.

Damn son, those are some juicy melons

>unnecessary suffering is unethical.
>unnecessary

There's your keyword. It is absolutely necessary. I'm all for harm reduction and improving the quality of their existence up until the end that comes to every being.

>It is absolutely necessary.
By no stretch of the imagination is it necessary. This is easily demonstrated by the numerous people who have been vegan their entire lives. We don't live in the stone age anymore user. We can do things differently now.

Spotted the vegan

Our entire evolution was altered by cooked meat over 100,000 years ago. I'll be eating it up until my death and alongside any deity should there be one post-death.

My children eat it and so will theirs.

You're free to do as you please but do not enforce your will onto me.

linux.die.net/man/1/make

I think you should leave.

Attached: Trip_in_Facade.png (300x330, 13K)

>Our entire evolution was altered by cooked meat over 100,000 years ago
That's the brainlet version of the story. The real version is that we learned to cook, which in general increased the amount of calories and nutrients available to us. Not just from meat, but also from starchy vegetables. Also, cooking is a form of predigestion which increases bioavailability for many vegetables. It was the overall increased access to calories which was the turning point. Meat did play a significant role in that, yes. However, that is not an argument for you eating meat right now. You aren't going to make yourself smart by eating meat. If you think that, you really are stupid.

le reddit fag detected

Son, clean your room

Sorry but nutrients in beef increase memory by 20%. They don't even supplement for anything other than the basics (b12 and sometimes iron).

It's child abuse to give kids a vegan diet.

>Sorry but nutrients in beef increase memory by 20%
u wot m8? That sentence doesn't even make sense. Try again retard.

>They don't even supplement for anything
Who? Who doesn't supplement for anything? Vegans? Why are you even mentioning iron when vegans are known to have on-average higher iron levels than non-vegans (although the end impact on the body is generally about the same since the type of iron consumed by vegans is not as efficiently absorbed).

>It's child abuse to give kids a vegan diet.
Well the largest organization of nutritional experts in the US says that it's appropriate for all stages of life including early infancy, pregnancy, and athletes. I'm inclined to think they know more than you. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

> u wot m8? That sentence doesn't even make sense. Try again retard.

That's all the proof we need that a lack of beef causes brain damage.

umm sweetie that link is about vegetarian diets not vegan

god I wish I could take a dump on her chest

Oh when did vegetarians become vegans?

>vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets
Learn how to read before you comment.

It's pretty obvious you are trolling at this point, if you expect anyone to base any decision off of a made up figure using a nonexistent metric. Anyways, it's literally 6:00am and I still need my body to recover from training yesterday before I go back in to training later today. Try not to be a retard while I'm gone.

>vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets
Absolute proof that meat eaters have poor reading comprehension. Also, the dietary aspect of veganism is literally a type of vegetarian diet.

>no lips
+ she looks fucking ancient
am I supposed to salivate over this trashy whore purely because of a seemingly nice chest?

Pretty much. "Muh brests" fags are generally quite tasteless. Besides, her being older works out great for their mommy issues.

Attached: 1496572009165.jpg (768x1024, 125K)

blogpost again after you discover you're anemic

Honestly, I'd take "mah breasts" over a teenage boy tucking his junk between his legs.

>"Everybody else is weird and mentally ill in a twisted way!!11"
queer spotted

>eating healthy
no such thing if you know how vegetables are grown
it's just a marketing trick and you all fall for it

>Look at how we are dragging the worst possible genes through the mud because we are too sympathetic to tell people to fuck off and die with their medical and psychological problems caused by shitty genes.
Single highest quality post I've ever seen a cowhumper make but I have to ask: Why exactly is letting a cleft lip third worlder die to a horrible infection acceptable while humanely killing a cow for sustenance isn't?
You also need to stop anthropomorphizing animals and arbitrarily assigning them human emotional values. There are very serious cases for considering animals non-sentient, considering plants sentient, and even a sort of internally valid case for considering entirely inanimate objects sentient. Ethics is a branch of philosophy and not a science for a reason, it's just fucking dumb and based on how you personally judge a shitload of metaphysical arguments.

contrary to what you may think Jow Forums does not stand for gay

Are you retarded or merely pretending?

Tell me about your brother. You shared a bathroom, did you not?

MOMMY

Mommy issues is literally the opposite of momma's boy, dumbfuck.

>projecting is a valid retort

hows this

Attached: 1533736998573.png (705x357, 317K)

MOMMY

The Oedipus complex happily covers both overattachment and underattentive fixations.

I'm not even sure which user you are but it actually doesn't matter because that's precisely what both of you did with your latent homosexuality. Why do you think your projections deserve a valid retort?

>Why exactly is letting a cleft lip third worlder die to a horrible infection acceptable while humanely killing a cow for sustenance isn't?
There are many things wrong with this question. The most obvious is the part where you claim that you eat cows for sustenance. the truth is that you eat them because it is pleasurable. You do not need to eat animals to sustain yourself. You merely choose to. It is not a means of survival for you. The first example you provided would be an act of survival (protecting our genes lends towards survival of the species)

>You also need to stop anthropomorphizing
I'm not.

>and arbitrarily assigning them human emotional values
You think only humans can suffer or feel pleasure? That's definitely not supported by evidence.

Fuck is that

that's a loli

Attached: 1522665244913.jpg (369x270, 29K)

>this thread is dead
ftfy

Attached: 1477703550102.png (778x512, 45K)

Jow Forums is bipolar

who is this semen demon

Finally, someone wants sauce.

Who the FUCK is that SLUT? For FUCK'S SAKE POST SAUCE

boobs are too big

you're on fucking Jow Forums with image search yet you downies are asking for sauce.
>anyway it's bea flora i think

More

doesn't compute

bewb flora

>being this new

When some attention whoring retard posts a hot woman to attract attention to his "question", the only appropriate response is to ask for source and discuss the woman instead of giving whatever it is OP wants.

You only believe in morality because evolution has programmed you to. It has no basis in fact apart from that. There is no such thing as right or wrong, good or evil, and animals (to include Hugh Manatee, because for some crazy reason that doesn't go without saying) are merely meat machines.

Also, I'm going to go eat a factory farmed steak right now. Just for you xoxo

>being this retarded
Yeah, I'm going to just go kill an entirely family because muh subjectivity. Carnist logic at it's finest.

Attached: 1529883605957.jpg (767x1024, 214K)

Great men of the past slaughtered entire peoples, to the point of genociding them. The only thing that stops people from murdering each other without not even a single fuck being given is the possibility of being killed in return.

OpenGL + Blender

Imagine if you had a girlfriend liek that and you had sex with her every day

holy shit.

I want a big tittied cuite girlfriend

Attached: 1533068055839.jpg (356x436, 17K)