Cursed tech images

cursed tech images

Attached: 1533710430439.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXvzhYnlTU0
simbimbo.wordpress.com/2015/07/24/well-im-at-it-again-this-time-with-macbook-pros/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 5for5.png (568x530, 470K)

>mfw macs are so hot they can light candles

so companies can say hey our new laptop/tables can last fucking longer on battery, and we don't give a shit about the screen flickering.

Attached: Image1.jpg (1314x565, 287K)

I fucking hated this so much. It also pops back on after updates half the time

Attached: 22814487_300859047075001_6156500327616307644_n.jpg (540x960, 45K)

Intel, what else would you expect

Attached: 1523054860074.jpg (900x1200, 173K)

Technically a gif but w/e

Attached: 1522105879551.gif (332x332, 2.65M)

Attached: 1528842825633.jpg (1280x1280, 230K)

Attached: 1532713954984.jpg (400x600, 47K)

seems like a fun job, for awhile at least

fun job to be near all that EM emmisions?
enjoy your cancer

> cancer
> from EM

Weird choice of fantasy to be quite honest.

what exactly is being done here?

It's a phone farm: youtube.com/watch?v=NXvzhYnlTU0

>RF RADIATION
cancer

my god. all that energy being wasted on fake clicks.

>yes me like this produkt very much 5/5

Attached: kiinalainen kommentoija.jpg (545x726, 97K)

rf radiation is literally the light you see with your eyes and the radio waves that television stations use, all of which are less energized than ultraviolet light, which is where it actually starts being harmful and cancerous. dont spout this pseudoscience crap, it scares normies.

>there is an internationally famous violin player in my country
>had around 700-800k followers on facebook
>the local competition authority recently had a check on his facebook follower growth, because ~560k of them are from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh

Background radiation and normal EM emissions is fine because it's a miniscule amount of power spread across the spectrum, having really high spikes in the 2.4GHz and 5GHz is never healthy, it will pierce through whatever protections biology has.

Research about this is muddy since there's cell phone and computing industry is worth more than $1t, no fucking way would they let any bad research about RF through.
Any physics and biology researcher that hasn't been paid off will tell you it's absolutely detrimental to human health.

>Any physics and biology researcher that hasn't been paid off
apply that logic to the sugar industry, or global warming, people KNOW those things are bad, even though theres trillions of dollars (total) in selling sugar (which is 8 times as physiologically addicting as cocaine, as bad for your liver as alcohol , and is sold and mass marketed to children) people still come out and tell you its bad, unless you listen to the bullshit 1% of researchers funded my cocacola or caltex which claim (refuted) that things like carbon emissions and fructose are good for you/not a big deal for the environment and use media to tell you otherwise.

if it actually WAS bad for you, a LOT of research would be saying its bad for you. harmful radiation has clear definitions (affects your genome, messes with metabolic processes, damages neurons ect.) that the wave lenghts your phone communicates one (which again, are larger and less energetic than visual light) just can't do. unless you want to tell me having the light on in my house is giving me cancer.

Backstory: a friend couldn't unscrew the heatsink (basedboy) so he tried to remove the blue sticker that says REMOVE on it and he actually pulled the thermal pad into the pins of the port completely ruining it.

Attached: exebeingadummy.jpg (2976x3984, 1.8M)

may as well be upset by a woman without clothes on

>the wavelength distribution of the radiation matters
Cringe

wood paneling and a mac laptop? I'm guessing 22" rims on the geo metro too....

>Background radiation and normal EM emissions is fine because it's a miniscule amount of power spread across the spectrum, having really high spikes in the 2.4GHz and 5GHz is never healthy, it will pierce through whatever protections biology has.
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Every single harmful effect attributed to microwave radiation coincides with the effects of heat shock. Every reproducible experiment on that matter uses orders of magnitude more power than consumer devices, and therefore orders of magnitude more heat. There, mystery solved.

Cells have no protection against any kind of sub-uf waves because thanks to the laws of physics there's no need for it.

*uv

lol, you know you are living in a shithole country when the fuckin police have nothing better to do then to officially investigate someones social status on facebook. either thats some fail larp or actually 3rd world.

>Borat sounding chink
lOGIc

by friend you mean yourself and thsts not ruined, you have to be mactoddler level to not be able to fix something that small.

technically the wavelength defines the energy of the photon and visa versa, a photon of a specific wavelength is, according to current ideas about particle physics, completely indistinguishable from another photon at the same wavelength. apart from the obvious trajectory and position in space

ahhhhhhahahaha i put that in the wrong field when i made a post earlier

you are most likely replying to an american, save your energy

My heart always kinda skips a beat whenever I see that gif.

if phones and wifi gives cancer
why people aren't dying from cancer then?
only cigarettes and genes causes cancer

>Hellman's
The gif that keeps on giving

>only cigarettes and genes causes cancer
Aflatoxins
Aristolochic Acids
Arsenic
Asbestos
Benzene
Benzidine
Beryllium
1,3-Butadiene
Cadmium
Coal Tar and Coal-Tar Pitch
Coke-Oven Emissions
Crystalline Silica (respirable size)
Erionite
Ethylene Oxide
Formaldehyde
Hexavalent Chromium Compounds
Indoor Emissions from the Household Combustion of Coal
Mineral Oils: Untreated and Mildly Treated
Nickel Compounds
Non-Free Software
Radon
Soot
Strong Inorganic Acid Mists Containing Sulfuric Acid
Thorium
Video Games
Vinyl Chloride
Wood Dust

you forgot to mention Jow Forums

>really high spikes
Neither mobiles nor routers give off anywhere near 'really high' amounts of power mate

>Non-Free Software
teehee

nice try, libtard

Truly a sad and cursed story.

Attached: tech in field.jpg (760x792, 128K)

>local competition authority
>police
you are retarded

Attached: Dh67P5yXcAAOD5z.jpg (960x960, 114K)

hahahahahahahha

Attached: 1527167824117.jpg (768x893, 184K)

It's useful on phones tho.

Attached: good.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

happened to me.
The worst feeling. Had to replace the whole top assembly.

Should've switched to a thinkpad

Attached: 1521556661589.png (680x502, 126K)

Attached: nyfdanek53hz.jpg (487x771, 55K)

Attached: 3.5.webm (1280x720, 1.47M)

Attached: 970.gif (300x169, 1004K)

Attached: wood screws.png (695x196, 17K)

>watermark

Attached: 1533609890115.gif (500x300, 5K)

adaptive brightness is the bane of my existence

Attached: ruins of asrock.png (375x271, 179K)

So he could do the same thing but with plastic instead of aluminium?

At least the repair would have been a lot cheaper, same with replacement if necessary.

wtf press accept already!!

bane of existence confirmed for new meme

it wasn't with a mac. Im not a gay nigger. It was with a brand new cheapo lenovo I bought for my mom.

This board is too retarded for this knowledge. Why do you think there are so many trannies in tech? All this radiation is frying the testicles, lowering sperm count and testosterone.

People denying EM radiation affects cells.
what is the SAR rating then chumps?
the state of Jow Forumsee

Adaptative brightness is good, faggot.

no

yes

It's shit. I just keep the brightness at minimum all the time

[citation needed]

See image.

Attached: 512px-EM-spectrum.svg.png (512x384, 23K)

It may work at your basement, but outside adaptative is pretty good.

>Actually xqcs PC.
What's good brugger

Most of the phones I've had work fine in sunlight with low brightness. Worst case scenario I open the quick settings and crank it to 10%

Yes, they're all pros.

Attached: img_1999.jpg (450x600, 67K)

What's it do?

Anything works at sunlight with low brightness, doesn't change the fact it looks like shit. You are just retarded senpai

I own a 970, what's the joke

Some work better than others, dumbass

What're you, new or something?
Basically, the card is advertised to have 4GB of VRAM. After the first 3.5GB, the next .5GB block is a lower speed, so when the card starts to max out then the performance goes down. No one knows why Nvidia did it.

Are there more images like this?

It's for dev testing I believe.

Why not a VM/mac minis? Your guess is as good as mine.

Doesn't change the fact they all look like shit. Stop being retarded.

>Why not a VM
Because apple would sue them into oblivion. No clue on the mac mini side though.

Better specs maybe?

I saw this at a Bookmans.

Nah, mine looks fine. My ADP1 was incredible in sunlight, it was like using a Game Boy in direct sunlight

simbimbo.wordpress.com/2015/07/24/well-im-at-it-again-this-time-with-macbook-pros/

Aren't you allowed to run a macOS VM on Apple hardware?

I remember reading that. 96 of them just seems ridiculous.

>We had a need to introduce 96 MacBook Pro’s for our product testing. Our requirements included Retina displays, small form factor, low power, cool running, Apple branded hardware, high density design, i7 CPU’s, 16GB RAM, etc… This is what I came up with. Some of the parts are custom 3D printed and others are standard off the shelf parts. We use 3D printed wedges to keep each lid open to 7mm, and other 3D printed parts to help hold the power bricks to the cable management arm. I know some of you will reply with the standard “Why didn’t you just use Linux?” or “Just use OS X in a VM on ”, but the testing we do requires Apple branded hardware, so this is what we came up with. This rack has been in service for a few months now and is running great.

>cool running, Apple branded hardware
lol

lmao, the ADP1 backlight was shit. How long has it been since you left your basement?

what do you guys think of this?

Attached: permute_hair.png (500x790, 215K)

I know it was, but in direct sunlight it worked like a reflective display and was fucking great.

Is this bait

Attached: intel cooler operating normally.jpg (974x768, 333K)

I had one of the early aluminum Core2Duo iMacs given to me for free by a neighbour. This is basically how I used it throughout university, because amazingly, the Radeon 2400 XT was better for games than the integrated graphics in my much newer hand-me-down Latitude. I sold the Apple mouse and keyboard to a Macfag down the hall in residence and then got a cheap Logitech combo, which was still somehow better than the Apple mouse and keyboard.

Why do everyone have nigger/mudslim eyes?