Is diversity in chargers a good thing?

Is diversity in chargers a good thing?

Attached: 1DYfG9K.png (467x293, 88K)

No

What about diversity of distros?

Diversity is never a good thing.

No USB-C is the way to go forward.

Diversity is pointless if every disto is shit. It's just lots and lots of shit.

We must secure the existence of mini usb ports and a future for mini usb chargers

Diversity is code-word for anti-white.

That's more than 14 words.

To the gulag he goes

All I'm saying is I don't want to live in a world where every charger is a thunderbolt

the era of everything having different chargers was still better than the shitshow that is microusb

Mini-USB is shit though. Any connector that isn't reversible is garbage by design.

Thunderbolt is inferior to USB-C. Join the superior USB-C race user.

This also applies to ethnicity.

Any race or ethnicity that didn't forge an empire and conquer the known world at that time doesn't deserve to exist.

That is every race. "Know world" is a very subjective term.

Known to them. Mongolians, Britain with the East India Company, the Zulus, the Roman Empire, etc.

Such amazing insight. This Jow Forumsuy knows what he's talking about

I don't know... it's good but not perfect. I'm developing a new standard that will replace USB-C and all the others so we can have one truly universal standard!

this

i only use one phone so I give exactly two shits. europoors are so fucking dumb. they even ignore the fact that different variants of USB-C between android manufacturers are often not interchangeable which is another strike against USB

Fpbp

What also pisses me off is that "unauthorized charger" shit

Thunderbolt literally uses the type C connector... and all the specs are far superior. What’s your thought process?

Which USB-C?

Wireless USB-C Rev 3(dot)2.

Yes for normies - they use the right adapter and don't burn their phones or devices
No for non-retards - just check amperage and voltage and if it's usb or proprietary

Diversity is our greatest strength

>Is diversity in anything good?
Not at all

This. Needlessly complica- oh it's racism.

anything proprietary is shit, to be honest. but at least the standards are there, in theory. people will buy cheap chinkshit with no certification though, because fuck paying 15 bucks for a cable.

gay post

Diversity is indeed codename for racism in most cases nowadays.
You will be judged by the color of your skin and granted shitty privileges according to a table.

why not?
if jews are coming up with their diversity bullshit, we might us well apply it to chargers.
baka

No, which is why Europe banned it, and why Apple is about to be slapped on the wrist again because their "b-but we USB have adapters!" isn't good enough.

Apple users are cancer

Because the beauty of the mini USB port must not perish from the earth.

USB-C is literally Diversity: The Port
there's so many optional functions in the standard it shouldn't even be called a standard in the first place
literally everything except the basic data transfer is optional
fast charging, high-amp charging, display port, thunderbolt, etc.
can this random cable handle this one function I need? nobody knows for sure

No.
All devices should have a single, standard port.
And that port is the figure-8 wall plug.

Attached: 611-HkZkqgL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 80K)

Yes and no. Having multiple competing ports makes for competition; there's no denying that Lightning is better than Micro-USB (in principle, at least, because Apple makes the cables so flimsy). However it also means more stress for the consumer because they must carry multiple cables and chargers and often can't use other peoples'.

They're all still pushing electrons. That's not diversity, that's pretending to be different.

Yes. New and better hardware should be created at the expense of backwards compatibility. Some of the greatest hardware ever made was completely new at the time and worked with only a handful of machines. See SGI and Sun and even IBM as examples.

Sure, as long as they're doing something different and they aren't just Debian/Ubuntu with a reskinned standard desktop environment.

This.

Allow me to interject for a moment. I think you mean the GNU/Forced Labor Camp, or as I've began to call it, GNU+Auschwitz.

/thread