youtube.com/user/airspeedmph
youtube.com/user/Jakejw93/videos
youtube.com/user/mrdeathjr28/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=AWZvwhwT1Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=W9gsu_YWUzE
classicreload.com/win3x-windows-chips-challenge.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

es

Are there any decent emulators for older Nintendo consoles like the N64 for Linux?

you won't miss windows, brah!

Windows doesn't have any gam-

Attached: Klondike.jpg (500x345, 42K)

picture related is all you need

Attached: QO24Q.jpg (2560x1080, 303K)

>I activate my Trap card

Attached: 1490629678_linux_mint_002.jpg (626x603, 138K)

Older than N64: Mednafen
N64: Mupen64Plus (though I only tested Mario 64 and Smash 64).

>plays dota
>0 friends
Checks out.

>not playing full screen
yeah i need a bit more

Haha you fell right for it

Attached: games-1.png (500x352, 98K)

Attached: 29067125_800275410159864_182873677329596416_n.jpg (720x940, 54K)

The no games argument is not true anymore. Windows is the best os for gaming mostly due to most game developers are trained into developing for it with microsoft's closed APIs, so the simple process of porting a game that was developed for windows to any other platform will affect negatively the performance of the game. This with the fact that the marketshare is small compared to windows there's hardly an incentive at the moment to optimize for linux, making look as if the platform were worse for games than windows when in fact to flip the situation you'll need to change the idiosyncrasies on the industry itself.

The fact though is that the situation on linux is not nearly the same than two years ago and now those who prefer linux over windows now can play games on it, helping to break the vicious circle, but still there's a lot of things to do for linux to compete in the gaming side. I anyone wants for this to change i recommend to play the games you can on linux when possible and ask for linux ports.

I notice some people doesn't want's for this to happen but if that the case let me ask (not directed specifically to the person i'm replying): how are any of you benefited in a meaningful way with the current situation? because i consider that keeping the statu quo just to have a tool to win an argument on what OS is better is not a meaningful thing. how having less options and practically being locked to MS products benefits you?

Some links:
steamdb.info/linux/
store.steampowered.com/search/?category1=998&os=linux
youtube.com/watch?v=yXr8bqzf45Y
youtube.com/user/tuxreviews/videos
youtube.com/user/airspeedmph
youtube.com/user/Jakejw93/videos
youtube.com/user/mrdeathjr28/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=AWZvwhwT1Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=W9gsu_YWUzE

>he doesn't grind highscores on purple place
pleb

Linux doesn't have any games; it's just a kernel.

I've been using ZSNES to play Super Metroid recently. A bit older than what you're looking for, but the SNES has a great library and it's comfy as hell.
>inb4 ">ZSNES"
Fuck you, I like it.

triggered

Fuck this meme, there are thousands of games that run natively on GNU/Linux. The ones that down't either work perfectly fine in WINE or if you run Windows in a VM. I don't even play any games except browser ones like pony.town and coolmathgames.com and it's really all you need.

Attached: Cu-IQv0WAAEOx0H.jpg (1200x675, 62K)

Zsnes is nice, I've been using it too. I heard tho bsnes is best for accuracy.
Super Metroid is the best game.

I'm just passing along the pasta

He will repost this every day until you stop replying.

Linux actually has more games than MacOS these days.

See

the reason why this argument is bullshit is because these are all games that require a modern desktop computer and graphics card.

Nobody in their right mind is going to willingly cripple their 800+$ build by putting a hobbyist OS on it.
Moreover I don't want to play basedboy 2018 steam botnet DRM games. I want games designed and optimized to be lightweight.

With PC gaming you have thousands of lightweight games which can easily run on 512mb ram or less. You don't get that with linux besides that one quake clone.
For a community revolving around hating bloatware, there aren't many non-bloated linux games to show for it.

>Linux actually has more games than MacOS these days.

MacOS has games???

Attached: krR3ktN.png (750x1005, 655K)

I like SuperTux

Attached: Untitled.png (1314x718, 924K)

can my 1080ti handle this?

Supertux would be cool if they actually attempted to do it in a retro style rather than making it look like a cheap anti-aliased flash game. It just feels like a parody

Aha! I found them! Take that!

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-08-08 14-47-27.jpg (1680x1050, 490K)

I'm pretty sure that BSNES is called Higan now, but it's still the same guy doing everything with the same focus on perfectly emulating the SNES. It's retardedly accurate, but with accuracy comes a lot of slowdown.

>It just feels like a parody

The entire Linux experience is a parody. Look at this

>Linux doesn't have any gam-
Linux is a kernel. It doesn't have games.

nestopia
snes-9x-gtk
mupen64plus + m64py
dolphin

Jesus fucking Christ is this copypasta or are you just incredibly sweaty

N-N-N-NOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Gant_Breakdown_1.gif (200x150, 44K)

fpbp

classicreload.com/win3x-windows-chips-challenge.html
heh, nothing personnel, kid