Is this true?

Is this true?

Should I be using Chinese apps and social networks instead?

Attached: jhuntingtonnyc_36963189_1688648764585484_2294450844684255232_n.jpg (1080x810, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

laquadrature.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no matter what you do, someone somewhere is always watching

just accept it, no amount of debotnetting yourself will change that

Attached: Very Annoyed.jpg (2400x1842, 687K)

Why Chinese? There's alternatives to most of those platforms that aren't chinkish.
Android without gapps
Gab.ai/minds.org
Linux
Bitchute
Telegram

List goes on. The alternatives list is endless, but most of it isn't the same quality.

>He thinks this makes a difference

what's the point of those signs?

all those things are true but what are these people advertising/promoting?

laquadrature.net/
this, apparently

>Android without gapps

Sorry, I prefer jailbroken iOS without apple app store

Weibo is funnier and more interesting than twitter, instagram and facebook combined

>Knows what presents you are getting
Well of course they do if you ordered them from Amazon.

You shouldn't be using any social network, Chinese or American.

>MICROSOFT FORMATS YOUR KIDS
What the fuck does that even mean?

>formats your kids
nigger what
>facebook chooses what you read
if you use facebook to inform yourself you're a nigger

Live by this,
And lead a happier life!

>Microsoft formats your kids

The ones for Amazon and Facebook are objectively true
The one about Apple is probably true if your mom uses an iphone
>Google controls your thoughts
>Microsoft reformats your kids

Attached: 1533522944237.png (390x307, 213K)

just use Jow Forums lmao

Attached: eh.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

>The one about Apple is probably true if your mom uses an iphone
... and has granted you access to her location info. No one would pinch her phone and add his ID to her list, would they?

They took my niece. My brother, he works long and hard, very blue collar, doesn't have the time he should to spend with his daughter. His wife is a cunt who would rather waste his money on wine than do anything. Lazy whore just gives her three year old fucking daughter the fucking iPhone and lets YouTube autoplay. The little girl is sick in her head. She has no personality and just mimics her internet role models. Her bitch mother calls her a "threenager" because she acts just like a vapid tween YouTube whore. She say she has no idea where she gets some of the weird things she says from. Why question robonanny when you can be a lazy fat cheeky bitch instead? I try to talk to my brother but he thinks I am just paranoid again. Never cry about the wolf anons, even if it is real, unless you are ready to kill the beast right then and there to mount its head on wall and show everyone what happened.

Attached: 1523216414828.png (407x654, 318K)

its not just about that, its about the scary reality that these control most people and know about them.

chinese software is objectively worse for this, the people care less about privacy than in the west,and the govenment doesnt even try to defend their people from this shit the way the american government does- even if it doesnt seem like it

>tfw ms formatted my kids into fat32 and now they can't store anything bigger than 4gb

>come home
>first born son is suddenly NTFS instead of exFAT

they took my boooooooooooy.

>Google
Sort of. In recent years search results seems to be not automatic anymore.
>Apple
No, my mom can't use smarthpone
>FB
No, I don't read FB
>Amazon
Not avalible in my shithole
>Microsoft
Yes. We have now a whole generation that is afraid of command line, but in the 90's *clack* you did *pshhhhpp* have floppy with MS-DOS, *sips* and you type fdisk, and then format c:, and then d:\setup.exe
>Should I be using Chinese apps and social networks instead?
No. Use Common sense social network, formerly known as IRL.

>MICROSOFT FORMATS YOUR KIDS

Alright, that was the last straw, MS. Debotnetting myself now.

holy shit XD

>Should I be using Chinese apps and social networks instead?
wrong question. Your actual question should be
>Should I be using apps and social networks?
and the answer is no

Nice try commie! You won't get us that easily

>NTFS instead of exFAT
both are microsoft you dummy

I don't use any of those companies' services, and the only one my family uses is Amazon/Windows

Amazon/Google/Apple/Microsoft/Apple sell infeorior products and services. It's a wonder anyone uses them.

>wechat
>Tencent
>elevators
the Chinese have it worse

Attached: f7e.gif (330x220, 947K)

Apple does not keep a history of your location that's not on device. A request for friend/family's locations can be sent and if their settings allow, will transfer encrypted location data back in return.

>Amazon knows what present you are getting

They better do or they will fuck up the order

I am sorry that you typed all this out and didn't get any recognition. I didn't read it but I'm sure your heart was in the right place

>Gab.ai/minds.org
At least use something that inter-operates with the Fediverse

The last straw should have been WiFi Sense, where they share your WiFi password with your Outlook, Skype, and optionally Facebook friends.

>TLDR: absent father, lazy mother, 3yo exposed to youtube
tell them about youtubekids, on android you could install newpipe... if you want to do something about it, install adblocks on the thing, or download content to fill the device with.