/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Fuck Anime Edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/Xb6bazc.jpg
- INVITE FORUMS imgur.com/a/jmAJNyN
- RANKING TIPS pastebin.com/qviqpzQK
- TRACKER LIST docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYZ2107xOZwQ37AjLTc5A4dUJl0ilg8oMrZyA0BGvc0/edit#gid=1357476050
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
BTN to pull all recruitment
Log cues shouldn't be requirements to fill requests
APL keeps losing users
user gets tree banned

Old thread

Attached: 084_84_2016_05_21_00.31.45.png (1435x1788, 802K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/95rfh8/people_pming_you_for_invites/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based af

>anime posters
Stay contained in AB and Madokami where you're wanted

Attached: 1492205654939.png (573x373, 401K)

Can anyone post the stupid shit that Alastor has posted on TPS? Also who recruits on TPS?

/marked/

I'll stay in madokami if you get me an invite.

Fuck why is the JPS apollo recruitment 6 months
Who gives a shit

Is madokami invite only? Been using it for years now, since it started and you had to make account through irc, never knew it was a private tracker lmfao

what if private trackers were ''paytoenter'' instead of interview/invite

Feds would be all over it instantly. No one gives a shit about pirating unless you're making money off of it.

Attached: f4f94f1806b824498ee2252d28370160-its-quiet-time.jpg (2448x3264, 711K)

There's no invite system in place at all. You're either in, or you're not.

So, I created an account on torrentleech a while back whenever they had open signups and whenever I go on there to do something I try to take a look at the rules but the wiki never fucking loads for me. I assume I haven't broken any of them yet because I haven't been banned but it's kind of inconvenient having no idea what the rules are, can somebody screenshot the golden rules section and post it?

IPT. Give them 20 bucks and you'll have access to content only surpassed by PTP/BTN/HDB. Have fun.

who said the feds arent already in?

private trackers been making money they just tell ''oh you see, your money is going to the torrent site'' so you eat it up and believe them

I really want TTG...Avistaz is so curry.

Feeling extra autistic so i'll answer a bunch of shit
see the problem is that any person requesting something with a reward like that will very likely ask for a checksum on the log file. you can fake a 100 percent log but you can't fake the checksum not matching. and regarding the whole point of of 100% logs is to imply that you got the 1:1 copy of the album from a "pure" source (an official cd copy) and not from a place of vague origin. that being said i agree that it's mostly audio autism since people can't even tell the difference between a web flac and a cd flac if the web flac isn't lossy mastered.
If you have enough clout and suck enough dick you can in theory get invited any cabal tracker and beyond. this is difficult to achieve and you likely never make it to that point so don't bother.
because jps is curry as fuck,easy to get in and has piss easy PU requirements that poolo is actually being incredibly reasonable by only asking for you to be there for 6 months
closed registering when batoto closed due to the influx of plebs looking for a place to get manga. will eventually open again so don't worry.
they already are. see IPT and most chinese trackers
just go to any torrent invite site they will have the rules. btw you want a stolen torrentleech passkey?
overestimating the amount of difference in content, and anything subbed will be on avistaz anyways. join m-team and get an invite for TTG (assuming they didn't stop recruiting there)

Nah, I was just curious, I've been using madokami since it was created. But this user who said he wanted an invite got me confused since I was never under the impression that it was a pt, no ratio, no profile, nothing.

Stop what?

>overestimating the amount of difference in content
A few anons grabbed several series for me from TTG that aren't on Avistaz. I'm addicted to C-Dramas atm and Avistaz isn't cutting it.

okay i get you. any western tracker with asian focus really just mean "korean and japanese first then the rest" so i just assumed you were looking for that type of content.
TTG recruits from M-team and that tracker is very respectable in it's own rights. imo their encodes are sometimes better than TTG's. try there and work your way to an invite. you can buy and invite if you are really desperate.

I should be able to request a invite via PTP next month but I hear TTG has ceased all recruitment. I'll try my luck anyway however.
>you can buy an invite if you are really desperate
If TTG really has ceased all recruitment, I just might.

Man, what happened to anime? Tried watching one for the first time in awhile. Fucking shit was about some dudes little sister being a hentai artist.
>inb4 all anime is shit
Most of it is, but there's some gems out there. How do some of you anons find them?

>pls spoonfeed me
fuck off to

Attached: 1533501477785.png (645x729, 105K)

read the op

can any other anons confirm?

Why would they keep recruiting if they are at the user limit? They raised it already.

broadcastmydick

They said it on Jow Forums so now staff will have to do it. We take all of our operational decisions from here.

western animation is shit

>you can't fake the checksum not matching
You are mistaken :^)

Okay, Jackie Chan we get it, you're a dumb weeb.

Your children will be weebs and their children will also be weebs, grandpa. You can't stop us.

How do we force Red to give us a freeleech?

With Emuparadise shutting down, i think its time for me to try to find a long term solution for older (up to ps2) isos and roms, so im interested in a private tracker.
Be honest with me, is it worth the headache to try to get into one of the gaming private trackers? Specially because i wont even use them that much? (~50GB / year)

alternative to btn if there's no recruitment? MTV?

There is no real alternative

How do you deal with it?

I usually get 3 - 4 PMs a month from people looking for invites to MTV, RED, PrivateHD, BIB, HDBits, BTN etc.

I usually take the time to explain how no one is going to invite a stranger to HDBits, BTN and the likes. I tell them sites like PrivateHD practically makes invites unattainable. I point them towards interviews, easy to get into trackers and Jow Forumstrackers invite offers page.

I never hear back from them. It's just a waste of time so I'm not even going to bother anymore.

How do you guys deal with it?

sent ;)

I have this happen sometimes but on discord. Just recently had some guys message me begging for OPT and BTN invites because I mentioned them in the APL discord literal months ago.

Attached: 1523741209824.png (538x538, 322K)

Any tips for getting gud on AB? I don't watch much anime at all but I want some buffer for the occasional time when I do download something.

And sorry for posting in no anime thread :^)

Congrats you replied to a reddit post.
reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/95rfh8/people_pming_you_for_invites/

>outing yourself as an active reddit fuccboi
Oh, user

Attached: 1533141949739.jpg (993x976, 79K)

I can tell by the way it's written, and paste it into google.
Kill yourself idioit.

sent ;)

If you have a seedbox, autosnatch freeleech stuff like 1080p anime (or upload shit that gets autosnatched).
If you don't, wait until the next global freeleech (should be in a few days) and download stuff with 1-2 seeds and permaseed it for yen.

What can you say about the bakabt? Does it worth it and what they are require in an interview?

Attached: IjMvLTH.png (986x570, 874K)

>he went through all of that trouble just to tell someone they replied to a reddit post
Ask me why I don't believe you.

Bakabt is an absolute shit hole, truly as curry as it gets. I understand that getting into AB is a hassle, but BBT is inactive and everything on their is from Nyaa anyways. Don't bother with it.

Attached: 1525019221274.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

The same faggot has been dumping random posts from Jow Forumstrackers here for months.
If you haven't realized that you're an idiot.

I've only been here like a week, but kill yourself anyways, neckbeard. You on the far left btw.

Attached: 1527608355868.gif (800x670, 62K)

>is it worth the headache to try to get into one of the gaming private trackers?
maybe. maybe not. what previous experience do you have with torrenting (particularly private)? you'd more than likely have to do some grueling, tracker climbing unless you can find someone to spoon feed you an invite (not gonna happen here, dont ask)

>not shaving your head

neon sack of shit

not all of us want to browse reddit. Than user is posting the gems so we can avoid visiting that shithole

>gems

do you guys actually seed?
I always used software like ratiomaster

>having such third world internet you need to cheat
>not having a ratio of 20+ by the time the download has finished
suxx 2 b u

yes, but I use it to decrease my reported upload. I don't want other users getting jealous

>Your children will be weebs and their children will also be weebs, grandpa. You can't stop us.
Nintendo, go home. You're drunk.

It's either cheat or get a seedbox and p2w, and the whole point of a private tracker is to NOT spend money on media. So I think you know what the appropriate choice is.

Attached: 1530541241974.jpg (900x1200, 174K)

>you know what the appropriate choice is.
The appropriate choice is to not live in the third world.

>alternative to btn if there's no recruitment? MTV?
MTV, but only as a stop-gap until BTN picks up recruitment again.

RED vs Apollo?

worst post this year

(^:

APL if you like music, RED if you like pyramid climbing and autism.

Attached: 2d0i8v4512.jpg (684x500, 86K)

Losslessclub.

but RED has almost double the amount of releases?

You read the synopsis. Just because you dislike the premise doesn't mean the anime you watched was shit.

Gazellegames down :c

>We need you to come on IRC and explain some things to staff. If we don't hear from you by the 14th your account will be disabled.

Shit, what the hell is this? I didn't do anything. I'm scared. I don't want to lose my account now

80,000 bandcamp releases, countless dupes, and an economy that relies on handouts

Marked. You just lost any chance of keeping your account, retard.

Both. Apollo for common shit & BP farming, RED for obscure stuff, ez ebook request fills, a half decent invite forum & solid freeleech dumps.

It's just people who Still have less than 10GB of upload on RED trying to reassure themselves that they don't need it. Let's put it this way. Why would I need to farm bp on APL if i have all the buffer i need to download anything on RED without having to worry that I'm am going to destroy my ratio because of it.
Did it without a seed box, did it without downloading free bandcamp shit or filling requests. What's your excuse fellow members of /ptg/?

Which tracker?

don't listen to any of these vipers, they probably don't even know what a .log is

tell them you're too young to understand irc

Thanks. Screenshots and links sent to staff.

>What's your excuse fellow members of /ptg/?
Not knowing how to do it "without seed box, without downloading free bandcamp shit or filling requests"

Attached: 1483731214225.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

It's a lot harder to so now than it was a year ago because you are competing with note people trying the same tactics. 12-18mths ago you could build a TiB of buffer in less than 3 months with not much effort, now it would take double, or even triple, the time with a lot more effort.

So if I want to delete stuff that may or may not still be seeding in qBit and want to make sure it doesn't retardedly start downloading the whole thing again when it notices it's gone I should do this?

>Pause all running torrents
>Disable automatically start torrents option
>Close client
>Delete stuff
>Open client
>Delete new stuff on "downloading", resume everything else and return settings

I miss anything? This client seems to like to do dumb stuff if you are not careful

>I should do this?
WTF? No, press shift-delete in qbittorrent and it will remove the torrent and the files from HDD. How new are you?

The big freeleech is what started REDs terrible economy. That and apooloo being where people get their pop music.

I gave my friend a RED invite and he has done okay with no seedbox but he only uses it when they give handouts or if he wants something rare. There are so many places to get music now like isbrabox, music trackers are getting more pointless.

What? Why not right mouse button > delete?

The assumption is that I am deleting a folder with various content and don't know what, if any, I am still seeding. Going through each subfolder one by one and then searching on qBit is too time consuming. Even then might not catch stuff depending on how the uploader named it.

Also I sometimes have temporary folders like "BTN Temp", "GGN Temp" where I dump stuff I accidentally downloaded or want to get rid of but haven't fulfilled the seeding requirements for at the time, then months later when I can be arsed I delete the whole folder which might contain content from 30 different torrents by this point.

>pay a 1 dollar a month subscription to download flacs from my favorite music streaming service
>upload only things I am genuinely listening too
This has gotten me over 100 GB of upload on the Site and I'm doing this on a laptop 95% of the time btw. I was already paying for the subscription almost a full year before joining RED because it was A great value for me.
If 12 dollars a month is already too much of an investment for you then I recommend listening to that user saying to fill ebooks and refund. One user is doing that and got 400 GB as a result, anybody can do it

I'm seriously not following you

The only thing I can tell you is that you need to work on your organization skills if you have these problems

>fill ebooks and refund
I did this once on BiB for a really high bounty request but I kind of regretted it even though I got a shitload of upload for it. For one thing I was scared the whole time that something would go wrong and I'd be stuck with the $100+ bill, and also if Amazon decided to ban me for this kind of thing it would be hella inconvenient

Rather than worrying about the client doing dumb stuff you need to think about your own dumb lack of organization.

Your temporary directories for instance, use labels and have BTN/TEMP. Now when you want to delete you goto that label in your client, sort by date added column and select all that are over HNR min requirements.

Management is easy, even with 40,000 torrents, if you have just a modicum of organization.

>GGn fucked up again
They might as well close that shit and create a new tracker

Their IRC is down as well

Well I do organize, but I organize more based on content than source. Everything is sorted on my hard drives but for example if I want to clean out a bunch of folders from my games folder or something it's not going to be immediately apparent where all of this shit came from. For years when I used uTorrent this wasn't an issue since I could just reboot the client, the torrents would throw an error that files weren't found, and I quickly removed them all and went on my day. Complicated labeling schemes were not necessary.

>Amazon decided to ban me for this kind of thing it would be hella inconvenient
Opening a new account is inconvenient? It takes seconds and they only ban by name of account holder, not name on your CC or address, on the first two occasions.

I've heard they're pretty good at finding attempts to open new accounts once you get shitlisted by them

Also the fact remains that if I want to free up space on my hard drive why the FUCK would I want to only look at currently seeding torrents when I'm not necessarily going to still be seeding everything that's taking up space? It makes much more sense to clean up on the directories themselves than to do it from my torrent client.

>Complicated
You're beyond help famalam.
They do t seem to care after the first ban, only after that. But you still should have an alternate account already before it ever gets to that. Go make one now.
>It makes much more sense to clean up on the directories themselves than to do it from my torrent client.
No it doesn't, that makes absolutely no sense at all. If they are in your torrent client it is managing them, why the fuck would anyone ever use a file manager to delete things being managed by another program? Is this the power of windows gooey users? Go delete random folders from your program files directory without first uninstalling and see how that goes...

Shit said dollars a month. Meant to say 12 dollars a year.
100+ purchase is actually pretty impressive since most people won't do that even if they are trying to fill requests. Amazon won't do shit to you as long as you aren't making it a daily occurrence.
You still have your Amazon account
You have your 100 dollars back
You got a ton of buffer in a place where people think it's impossible to do so.
You got a book that you may possibly enjoy for free

Be happy user

>No it doesn't, that makes absolutely no sense at all. If they are in your torrent client it is managing them, why the fuck would anyone ever use a file manager to delete things being managed by another program?
Because there is no guarantee that they are in my torrent client or that it is managing them. Like I said, I sort my files by content type not by source. I don't have a different folder for stuff I got from a private tracker, a public tracker, some random MEGA link or even that I bought legitimately someplace. Same type of content goes in the same place.

You can say this is a bad method of organization but it was a non-issue with the old tools I was using. Only when I was forced to switch did problems pop up. And even with qBit that workaround seems to work with the few tests I did so...?
The book was in portuguese though so I can't even read it

>Because there is no guarantee that they are in my torrent client or that it is managing them.
Because of your lack of organization, this would be a total nothingburger if you organized your client appropriately.
Don't @ me ever again, you hear?

I mean shit dude if I really wanted to use my torrent client to free up space I could just sort everything by seeding size and glance through it, the kind of organization you're describing isn't even necessary. But still doesn't mean that this is the best way to clean up my folders when I might have a lot of content I didn't even get from a torrent I want to get rid of that obviously isn't going to be there. Why should I waste time cleaning up that stuff, and then going back and cleaning up my torrent client a second time when I can get everything in one operation?