How come you haven't made something like this for your gf/wife yet? Don't have the 1337 coder skills to pull it off?

How come you haven't made something like this for your gf/wife yet? Don't have the 1337 coder skills to pull it off?

Attached: w4w34652axe11.png (1439x1143, 284K)

>using your phone to blink a light for attention instead of just calling the person

Id rather program a waifu then make the equivalent of a cow bell for some 3d pig.

>tfw no little sister with mouse tier intelligence

I just call her honestly. I usually make her into a lovely rope bound model though, which is better

Plot Twist: the little sister is literally 2 years old

What a shitty birthday gift. I hope she gives him a book about autism and how to talk to people normally.

Plot twist: The boyfriend is related to moot and deletes random threads except for CP he posted

Attached: pedomod.jpg (940x705, 164K)

>450lbs
HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH FUUUCKING FAT FUUUUUUUCK

>not having sex with your pet
It's literally the purest form of friendship

Because the light would always be blinking, he didn't think this through at all

>my little sister's boyfriend
is he a pedo

Fucking kek you underrated bastard.

I may be a doormat but, I'll never be that much of a doormat

So a baby monitor?

no, a sick bell for attention whores.

Attached: giphy.gif (622x350, 1.19M)

You need an app for that?
I thought all you need is a home screen shortcut to call someone.

My 2d waifu is always with me.

/thread

>Race: White
Dios mío...

Having no respect for yourself and your time will lead to you getting cheated on, being a cuck or getting divorced.

Attached: 168740475542.png (960x960, 608K)

this guy gets it

Fucking lost

Attached: 1516345639656.jpg (1024x628, 126K)

Unknowingly to her, sold the system to a nightclub. Made a fortune.

This is a cute idea, thanks.

>white

>t. height starts with 5

I put a webserver in my room and had it display a button that just said "beep" to the public internet. It made the internal PC speaker beep.

I'd tell my friends about it. One time I think someone randomly port scanned it and beeped me from the Ukraine.

Attached: 1503454732974.jpg (500x499, 62K)

In reality the boyfriend just assumes she needs attention and the light is superfluous. The app does nothing

This. Roasties are a scourge.

I knew a guy back in high school who gave a small device to his girlfriend that beeped his phone number when she pushed a button. She could call him from every payphone without paying a penny.

kek'd