Military-grade

>military-grade

Attached: soy.png (210x240, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Military_Standard
duckduckgo.com/?q=military still runs windows xp&ia=web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a fucking meme buzzword. I guess it appeals to the average retarded normie.

SOUNDS SO MANLY!!!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Military_Standard

Every day I see threads here confirming little Jow Forums knows of the read world outside of their little java and web programming niche.

>Quad-core adaptive microfiltration with state-of-the-art machine learning powered by AIsenseā„¢

The idea is that saying "military-grade encryption" is as stupid as saying "wet water".

Can't wait for military funding to be cut. So tired of these plebian pieces of shit thinking it's macho to kill civilians and bankrupt the country. Hur hur military grade.

I just saw youtube ad about "military-grade" VPN.

Usually it means the components are burned-in, taking out the large number of devices which fails quickly.

>there's no military-grade encryption

Attached: Screenshot_20180808222752_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 706K)

This literally sells ThinkPads though.

>tfw military-grade means designed in 2003 with terrible UI

>ZOG grade

MIL-STD is a designation for *any* components (not just IT/electronic) that pass a significant number of reliability and durability tests. Pretty much top-shelf components that are pretty much overkill for the average home/enterprise user.

duckduckgo.com/?q=military still runs windows xp&ia=web

Attached: floppydisks.jpg (1600x856, 451K)

>rig

Attached: 1531037477735.png (814x806, 31K)

>DAILY DRIVER

XP is a military grade operating system.

why? water isn't wet

>strategic command
>women
US is fucked

>muh miltardy alumum

Attached: 12308776_1056868120990389_7700803297538796906_n[1].jpg (960x720, 65K)

When I was sick a few weeks back I was watching some early morning TV and there was this ridiculous ad for military grade tactical sunglasses with all the buzzwords like HD vision and all-weather and shit like that.
As far as I can tell it's targeted at the kind of people that regularly watch Alex Jones and own a hundred different guns. I don't understand why these people are so susceptible to buzzwords.

>I don't understand why these people are so susceptible to buzzwords
Because most people are susceptible to buzzwords

I'm not

Sounds like your third world shithole needs liberating (read: nuking), friend :^)
Out-of-touch (read: old and/or dumb) people eat up buzzwords because they sound technical and therefore good. Advertisers prey on the weak.

This

OS doesn't matter, only the software as far as performing tasks goes. Security would be an issue if those machines weren't air-gapped. Basically you sound like a normalfag that can't into computers.

>cars break when crashed

holy shit what a revelation dude

Let's try to stay on topic, k sweaty?

Shouldn't military grade mean outdated but tested for ruggedness and reliability to the point of excess?

Because retina display.

I fell for that meme, and I am really happy with it.

Attached: asd.png (1213x568, 273K)