Did something happen to the watch threads? I've been stopping by Jow Forums every few years and there's always been one...

Did something happen to the watch threads? I've been stopping by Jow Forums every few years and there's always been one, but I checked yesterday, and today, and nothing.

Attached: larfer31e.jpg (953x867, 111K)

Hopefully they've been banned for having fuck all to do with technology

/fa/ where they belong

As opposed to the threads about buying chinese garbage on ali express? or the threads made by obvious pedophile weeb child predators?

They aren't here anymore.
Some retards decided that posting a screenshot of your desktop was technology but watches aren't.
There is LITERALLY a thread about stickers up right now, but somehow that is technology.

Look at the fucking catalog. I fucking dare you, most of that is tech advice and consumer electronics, watches are more "technology" then 90% of the threads up right now.

CSG is consumer tech but it is still tech.
I don't disagree. Jow Forums is an absolute shithole. Watches are just a very small part of the cancer and I hope that desktop threads are next.

y u hef to be mad

you'll see a lot more people buying Jow Forums related stuff in /csg/ thread than /wt/ anyway

ok I'm tired of clicking now, but here's a nice introductory selection of the quality "having to do with technology" threads that we enjoy so much

Attached: Benrus_1.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Literally kill yourself

Report button exist, if you're not happy with certain threads. Stupid posts outside /sqt/ usually get deleted eventually. /wt/ already moved to /fa/ and the /wt/ posters moved there too. So what exactly that makes you reluctant to post there?

>these faggots that think that just because there are a ton of shitty barely tech related threads up it means that watch threads should be allowed too

This board is almost fully garbage which has nothing to do with technology, why does the thread which actually has to do with technology need to be removed.
Why are thing bought from China "technology" but watches not??

You say that like it's not a good reason

If this board were strictly about programming, 98% of the posters would need to be banned, clearly that's not what going to happen. The only obvious way to give you what you want without destroying the board is to create a dedicated, text-only programming board, which seems like a very reasonable solution

I honestly don't see how thread with mostly pics of watch on wrist is technology but I also don't mind the thread being on Jow Forums. Thing is, they already moved to another board and they're still doing well. Maybe go ask this question on

>create a dedicated, text-only programming board, which seems like a very reasonable solution
>tfw the most reasonable solution to a problem is something that existed for years before moot got rid of it

>tfw automatic watches are too THICC to wear underneath a long sleeved shirt/jacket

>/fa/ used to have good watch threads until Jow Forums came here.
lol

THIS IS NOT FUCKING TECHNOLOGY THIS IS FASHION

Attached: 1533765019967.jpg (4160x2340, 3.36M)

There's a reason people like homos. Maybe stop buying basedko and other mass market watches?

Attached: 1205-minimatik-nachtblau-detail-1.jpg (1024x725, 87K)

>I honestly don't see how thread with mostly pics of watch on wrist is technology
How is a thread about buying stuff from China technology?
How is a thread about pirating stuff technology?

It's such a vague term that determining what is and what isn't is not really possible.

At least watches have *some* technological aspect, just like the thread above do.

lol at these oldie watches
get with the times boomer!

I'm not the one deciding what thread is allowed or not allowed on Jow Forums so...

I know.

Grand Seiko is legit as fuck though. And lol at being an elitist scum who won't buy mass market watches? Do you also have anything against buying mass market TVs or clothes or computer parts? ELITIST SCUM FUCKING CUNT

people figured out it's jewelry for guys