Choose

>get discount Threadripper 1
>get Threadripper 2

Attached: 1524388996215.jpg (800x800, 134K)

For reference: 1950x new for €600

DAMN

Wait for benchmarks and get the second if it's good.
Why the fuck you niggers want to buy old hardware that's deprecated by AMD themselves which is why they are trying to get rid of their old stock?

>16 cores for 600 Euros is deprecated.

When you can pay 200 more and have double the maount it is.

>32 core for 800 euros
Where?

>implying 600€ for 16 cores is a bad deal
It's one year old hardware that has more cores (with good IPC) than 99% of consumer hardware available on the market. The competition costs 3 times more, and the new iteration costs about 60% more for slight performance upgrades and nothing else.
It's an incredible deal. Get your head out of your own ass.

>maount
amount but whatever you get it.
Also ryzen+ had significant upgrades in terms of memory compatibility and some smaller but decent increases in cache performance too.
Buying their old hardware would be silly when the price difference is minimal.

You sound like the guy who would recommend someone a fucking FX instead of a ryzen processor because it's 30 euros cheaper.

>do I get this 16/32 CPU or the newer 16/32 CPU
>get the 6/6 CPU
Retard.

>the price difference is minimal.
???

Bump

>Saving money by not buying shit you don't need is retarded

Capitalism was a mistake.

Attached: images (1).jpg (217x217, 6K)

>implying you need 16 cores
Literally who needs that? I own a 6700k which has 4 cores and I do video editing and I'm just fine.

He means long term. Like 200 extra € will be cheaper in terms of future proofing.

buy a mac

>>get discount Threadripper 1
>>get Threadripper 2
>implies my region have discounts, EVER

I do. I might wait and get the 32core one instead

if he specifically mentioned threadripper it makes no sense recommending low core count shit to him.

>you don't need
And how exactly do you know what I need?

Attached: IqxAfCv.png (500x399, 185K)

>mauont
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1533291135310.png (577x387, 67K)

Intel shills really are the poorfags now
this is the best timeline

Oh, that's right. I forgot that everyone here is encoding 24/7 since that rumor that Intel was dropping hyperthreading for the i7.

I don't think you're going wrong either way.

Gaeman? Threadripper 2
Not gaeman? Threadripper 1

holy shit

>everyone
Who's talking about everyone? And who mentioned encoding video? Are you going to keep pulling assumptions out of your ass?

>gaming
>Threadripper
Get out of my thread please.

>need
I don't "need" a threadripper. I could easily keep my 6 core broadwell-e chip and continue waiting eons for shit to run. I'm going to buy a threadripper because I have more money than patience. If the 2950x performs even 10% better than the 1950x then I'll buy a 2950x.

More importantly ...

ALL PRAISE MUMMY SU'S BIG MILKERS

Attached: big_milkder.jpg (974x1200, 193K)

ALL PRAISE THE GODDESS!

Attached: JTqqMYL.png (600x800, 481K)

>threadripper is completely unable to run games
>you literally lose all the games you've ever bought if you even think about gaming on it

Have any of you ever heard the album "Trout Mask Replica" by Captain Beefheart? Probably not. I am infinitely superior to you neckbeards in every single way and my superior taste in music attests to that. I'll bet you lack even the basic ear training necessary to appreciate this Cadillac of the arts. .

You will all repose forever in your mother's basement, autistically yelling at your computer screens while the noise of some stupid primitive electronic drum music pounds ominously in the background, screeching for your mother to bring you more tendies. I, meanwhile, will be reclining in perfect ease on my plush leather sofa, sipping a dry martini and listenting to the soothing refrains of the noble Captain Beefheart, crooning away the sounds of the human soul as every woman you have ever loved from afar slobbers on my superior schlong in ways you can only imagine.

Enjoy your virginity, neckbeards.

Attached: 1200x630bb.jpg (627x630, 124K)

>HDET
Good luck cooling that.

Threadripper is surprisingly easy to cool if your cooler's coldplate is the right size. The cores are far apart so the heat density isn't crazy.

Neither
My 7960x is still top of the game and can best any TR at this point. And it will until 2025 where I'll buy the next gen of Intel which will wipe the floor with AMD, as it always did.

Attached: 1526746660774.gif (500x500, 800K)

Just wait™

TR2 is mostly about single-threaded/latency optimizations, aka gaymes and office shit. Get TR1 now, you won't be losing much.

must hurt to be able to buy a 32 core cpu for the same price as your deprecated turd just 1 year after. god bless technological advancement.

The new 32 core is $1800 which, in case you're bad at math, is €1200 more.

>sandy bridge tier performance with moar cores lmao

i might as well get pentium and get the same performance

>5-10% higher performance
>Almost 2 times the cost of Threadripper
GOY

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-124206.jpg (1080x1920, 495K)

It doesn't make sense and is not made for games.
Kek fuck off

Wtf are you talking about? TR1 maxes out at 16c and TR2 at 32c

How does it feel to be poor user? How's that FX6300 treating you?

Haha no.
I use Intel on laptops and Ryzen for desktops

NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: JUST.png (633x900, 162K)

...I'd let her milk my RIPPER every single fucking day, during morning wake up and breakfast, at noon, at day, evening, and night before going to sleep.

>Sandy bridge tier performance
Kys, Intbecile:

Attached: 1533827973964.png (1139x700, 59K)

>My 7960x is still top of the game and can best any TR at this point

Attached: 1533705388992.jpg (711x457, 54K)

Yo where is this from I'm in EU

DELET DIZ

Attached: DELETTHIS.jpg (87x125, 3K)

Ye I found this but where is 1950x for 660 eur? it's £660 GBP for me which is like 700 EUR

Intel

Official MSRP is 650$ now. That's a 350$ cut. But not all stores/outlets/lines follow it down to an A. Not yet.

In UK we usually get cucked because they set the GBP price the same as the dollar price but the GBP is worth more

Have you installed Gentoo?

It's same with Euro (which cucks my country, since we base our prices off of Euro import, not US. Not always, that is).
Either way,.Zen+ THREADRIPPER is more expensive than gen1 Zen THREADRIPPER, due to obvious reasons. Since the platform is fully backwards and forwards compatible, there's really no reason to sit and wait until THREADRIPPER 2xxx gets similar price cuts if you want to build a THREADRIPPER system right now. Just get a cheap/relatively cheap stone now (1900X or 1920X) and then just change it for 2xxx or maybe even Zen 2's 3xxx THREADRIPPER later. Easy peasy.

>Meanwhile, at Inturd...

Intel must be glad that some goyims are still buying Atom lapshits. Thanks user.

Attached: 1517656347499.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

Neither and get a 7900X

Attached: 1530326292010.png (533x503, 48K)

FINE DAY, SUNDAY