Why are techbros such creeps?

meagan-marie.tumblr.com/post/176788011970/six-months-at-riot-games

kotaku.com/inside-the-culture-of-sexism-at-riot-games-1828165483

Why are techbros such creeps?

Attached: Average_Girl.jpg (2048x1550, 967K)

girls should NOT work in the tech and gaming worlds
same for hyper kikes like Druckmann

Women are good for nothing but bearing children and being pretty decorations until then. No man with healthy testosterone levels should care what they think and should have at most a passing interest in what they say. "Does my hair look nice today?" Good. "Would you like to know what I think about Riot Games?" Smack.

Attached: 14132850403561.jpg (573x700, 78K)

wtf, i LOVE riot games now!

Based and redpilled
Same

Kind of expected when you look at the community they create.

It's another women in tech can't handle entry level banter thread!

I'm surprised they weren't all feminized söybois with no sex drive.

when will women understand that the tech world is a male world, that they are just the visitors in it
that being said, we need less sjw soiboys in tech, these soiboys make me sick

So her blog post amounts to:

>I made a suggestion to management and they told me no, very 'dismissive'
>Men talked to one another as men do and not as I would, very rude
>Get called 'comedy police' by a coworker, clearly this was out of nowhere and uncalled for and not indicative of my behavior
>Someone engaged me in a disingenuous identity politics argument using my tricks against me, so I had to quit

You can't work with women. Nothing will EVER be about the task at hand. It will always be about 'the way' someone responded to an email. I've been accused of being rude by responding to questions directly, rather than reading into their superior female logic and offering an unsolicited solution. As in, "Why did this happen?" "Because X." *directly to my manager, without me on copy* "WOW why would he not provide a full solution to prevent X!?!?!?! Isn't that his job?"

I've even been accused of trying to 'punish' someone by sticking to protocol. I implemented a stop-gap because one team wasn't providing the info I needed to actually build something out. A female manager of another team accused me of trying to 'punish' everyone by using the stop gap rather than the full solution with dummy information. What she meant was I was inconveniencing her and it was my ulterior motive rather than the idiots who couldn't get me a document in three weeks.

To a woman, you might not be lazy, stupid, or wrong, but you can always be 'rude' - and that's how the issue is brought from objective to subjective. Your hurting someone's feelings is just as bad as the other sins, maybe worse.

Fucking incels.

t. feminist incel

Because they aren't doing it properly like China.

Attached: China.jpg (676x501, 98K)

I'm not a feminist, quite the opposite, but this shit is no better than those feminists you hate so much.

ikr the culture is clearly unprofessional.

Debasing the argument based on my sexuality makes no sense, because according to Gamer Girl blogposter, male sexuality at work is always a problem when directed outwardly and especially when directed internally at coworkers. She had that much of an issue with her male coworkers trying to fuck cosplayers, or asking a question about her sexuality relating to people outside the organization; imagine if they had ever made a pass at her?

My dick has nothing to do with work at all. My coworkers are all clothing store mannequins as far as I am concerned.

tech nerds start wking women and then chaos ensues, there were no feminists and other idiots involved in the gaming world even a decade back
how can you work around that? faggot

Yeah, I wouldn't want to work there either. Sounds like the place is full of raging chads who don't understand that the office isn't a 40-hour-per-week frat party.

Where the hell are you from, that you think talking about your sex life (or your co-workers') is acceptable workplace behavior?

This. What the hell is wrong with men these days?

It's not, according to me, you, and Gamer Girl. We are all in concordance.

So again, what would anyone's personal sexuality have to do with the validity of their arguments? I'm assuming the incel comment was meant to say anyone who disagrees with women and has repeatedly perceived certain behavior is subconsciously sexually frustrated. By that same logic, Gamer Girl was so annoyed by bro bantz because she wanted to fuck them all so bad, right?

No. I called you an incel for insulting all women for absolutely no reason.

is it wrong for me to imagine that she's 18 and i cum on her face?

>hen came the final straw. At a work dinner, it came up that I thought I’d been paired in a hotel room with a male Rioter. It turned out to be a typo in the name, and, as was standard, I was paired with another woman. A senior staff member proceeded to repeatedly call me sexist for not being willing to room with a man I’d never met before. At first, I thought he was kidding, but he continued to make arguments to his point. I explained why I would be more comfortable sharing a room with another woman, and told him I wasn’t enjoying the conversation and would leave if I was continued to be called sexist. The conversation continued, with him eventually saying that my unwillingness to room with a man was the same as not hiring a woman due to her gender. I left the table in the middle of dinner, unwilling to take any more after six months of such behavior. I submitted my resignation shortly after.

kek

I would never employ a woman, and I'm a hiring manager at a small (below 50) IT company in Europe. Not a single woman besides HR, and I like it that way. The boys bitch sometimes how we don't have women, then I tell them they should ask their wives' opinion on having nice looking female coworkers.

Same for muslims and shitskins, fyi.

Attached: lehet_talalgatni.png (512x333, 106K)

We need this everywhere.

Until blow job assistant becomes a real job, women do not belong in tech. I fully support qtr be used as a carrot on a stick to expedite project completion. Finish squashing those bugs and Melissa will suck you off user.

Nothing unusual. I wouldn't want to share a room with a man I've never met before. No woman would do that.

>"Does my hair look nice today?" Good. "Would you like to know what I think about Riot Games?" Smack.
You, Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Attached: bidenlaugh.jpg (221x333, 7K)

Someone post the black female game developer copypasta

more incels

Shut up trap or I make my dick plug all your nasty openings at once.

Based and redpilled
Cringe and bluepilled

>fem
Stop using non-words that don't mean anything.

I'm a man who hates bro culture at work.
I don't want to ingest ethanol with my fellow employees, nor am I interested in "banter".
Work is strictly work and employees should be judged and treated according to the merits alone. Elementary school is over. There's no need for cliques and class clowns.
Honestly AI can't come soon enough. I'd much prefer working with robots.

>What the hell is wrong with men these days?
How could you possibly think this is a recent development?

>OMFG different companies have different cultures
>I'm such a special snow flake that I can't deal with it
Who give a damn you fucking autist. You don't need to work there and the same goes for that bitch. It's the same as taken for example Egypt as holiday destination even though you hate heat. Just move to another job/destination.

Get a load of this autist

based

>incels are people who are rude to women

You sound like someone who's watched a 2 minute local news special on "the internet"

cringe