Where are they now?

where are they now?

Attached: 1516468191045.jpg (750x1334, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miningbenchmark.net/cpus.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in a grave probably

in some anons room collecting jizz dust

found dead together at the bottom of their swimming pool with plastic bags over their heads by the repo men

Considering the date of that picture they met their ROI long long time ago

In a $25k hole.

In bankruptcy hopefully

>6 hours ago

>that picture was taken today
>timestamps in pictures automatically update to the present

Hopefully dead from heat stroke

It's a old picture, anyone being a Jow Forums regular would know that.

no they don't you idiot

murdasuicide

hownew.ru

I guess together and still mining?

I pay a bit under 0.17$/kWh for electricity which means with Nvidia cards mining Ravencoin or Verge I keep around 60% of my earning after power is paid.

They have 36 of 1080ti and two of 1070 which come to about 12k$ a year, and they already made a dickload in the beginning of the year.

I was merely pretending

Attached: bbe.png (1024x1024, 91K)

Sure you were, buddy.

is mining of any coins even profitable on GPUs?

Today, not really. Power consumption and hardware failure can put you in the red.

... plus most of the coins that you can mine on a GPU are literally memes.

AMD were the best suited, it was kinda weird that AMD only got a surge in their stock prices long after the December crash.

So people mine and sell, not mine and collect.

Living in the sewers

Because investors don’t pay attention to sales numbers until after quarterly earnings announcement which happens some time middle of following quarter...

Drowned in a two-inch deep puddle of water with sand in their lungs.

They would have lost a shit load in the beginning of the year if they didn't sell, which they probably didn't.

In a better place.

Attached: chineseflood.png (1192x1400, 2.84M)

I like those pink fans on the cpu cooler.

Either rich as fuck or on the streets in debt.

>all those 470s
Damn, I miss mine.

I hope these millenial meme-fucks are bankrupt after falling for the cryptocurrency meme. Leave crypto mining to the chinese, because at least they don't rise local electricity prices. Also, who the fuck uses consumer gaming GPUs bought at commercial centres for mining? You supposed to use hardware that is, you know, actually designed to mine your scam coins.

Lmao what a fucking retard

>You supposed to use hardware that is, you know, actually designed to mine your scam coins.
ASICs are only useful for Buttcoins, GPUs are more efficient at mining other memecoins.

This.

AMD stocks are still undervalued though. They're gonna make huge gains now that they're gonna be ahead of Intel for at least Q4 of 2019. Not to mention AMD can keep improving the Zen architecture with the chiplets while Intel has to create a new architechture for themselves to get out of the monolithic dies.

Kek

kek, nice bait

Moping in their McMansion, as the debt-clock inexorably ticks.

cringe but redpilled

Let's assume they struck gold and have 400k worth of crypto. How do they do anything without the IRS kicking down their door?
Are there even laundering services for crypto?

>I have no problem-solving skills.

hopefully dead

They traded them for Glocks

Attached: 380_glocks.jpg (1006x689, 231K)

Considering recent events, divorced and trying to sell off their cards for half of what they bought them for.

Except you can't pay the power bill with memecoins, retard.

Attached: furby.jpg (500x413, 121K)

You're laughing at them now but once Jensen unveils the 2070 and 2080 they'll be back scraping all the GPUs on shelves before Jensen can utter the words "two per customer only from our third party retailers".

>that 25 year old boomer who thinks ASIC miners exist for Ethereum, Monero, and more
Hell, a couple of months ago it was profitable to use a quad socket motherboard with Opteron CPUs to mine Monero. GPUs will keep mining as long as those two exist.

That was mostly due to ryzen, retard.

Committed suicide because stuck with all the debt from buying those cards

most boring gun ever

it does it job

Considering the fact that MSI Gaming Trio card have been released not that long ago, they FOMO'd in right after crypto prices started to tank. So they probably killed themselves.

Lol

top lel

MOTHERFUCKER
JUST ONE OF THOSE CARDS WOULD MAKE ME INSANELY HAPPY

Mining after 2013 is a joke. Fucking remember back then when sites would give you free bitcoins for doing stupid shit like filling in surveys? Jesus Christ if only I knew

>cringe but redpilled
What the actual fuck? Why are you doing this? It's not a fucking Reddit

it does it perfectly, too. if i ever owned a gun (and if my cucked country allowed me to) i'd own something disgustingly fun. glock is utilitarian.

On suicide watch or already dead because of suicide

Attached: DP03JW0UQAAdH9I.jpg (1199x481, 156K)

just pay your taxes?

Normal people sold when bitcoin went from $10 to $20 to $13.
True believers held from $1 to $10,000 and they're still holding now at $6,000 and will hold till it's back at $1.
No one is perfectly timing a market based purely on speculation. People get lucky. Buy a lottery ticket instead.

>cashed in my 401k and bought 100 btc
aw jeez

I sold like 50 at 5$ lmao

CPU mining's not profitable with Monero anymore?

I remember that pic. I was looking to upgrade my system, then I saw the GPU prices. Stayed with current system, and stopped playing video games.

Have the prices gone back down?

Attached: 300px-Radiotriangulation.jpg (300x227, 9K)

Anymore of this.
Fucking fucks deserve death.

theyre about to get bitch slapped by nvidia because theyre releasing new cards with exclusive ray tracing features so no one is going to want to buy their old used mining cards

I saw 480/580 getting sold used at 180 usd here

probably would get when atleast 470 sold at 100 usd for shits and giggles testing pcie pass through playing gaymes on a vm

mm
It's hardly got a bore compared to .45 or 10mm

10/10
literally no date in pic
fuck off

this pic was posted a lot when /v/ lost their shit at gpu prices back when

it always amuses the fuck out of me reading butthurt nocoiner posts
stay poor, mofos

Attached: 1532470006726.gif (220x192, 237K)

> Paying ConEd for paper profits that can evaporate in an instant.

Can I play with your beenie babies?

If you pay for the electricity (and not running a botnet or leech off parents), then you can barely make 79$ a month with dual Epyc 7601, 28$ a month with Threadripper 1950x, and 18$ a month with dual Opteron 6276 BEFORE ELECTRICITY. See: miningbenchmark.net/cpus.php
If you already have Opteron or old Xeon servers lying around, they can be used as heaters during the winter. You can actually heat a room for free, or if electricity is cheap enough make a couple of bucks.

If they didn't sell then they haven't lost shit. They only lose if they sell low.

fully deserved for their absolute greed
better they learn their lesson now than when they are truly broke pensioners

how much did you lose?

In silicone heaven

>What is currency exchange
>Inb4 "b-but what if no one buys it???"
Someone always does retard, or it would be $0 instead of several thousand

>that 35 year old fiatboomer

Attached: triggered.gif (311x366, 133K)

Haha. They are fucked, kid. The amount of interest a stock needs to gain reach its originally bought value is exponentially greater than the percentage it has lost since then.

welfare line

Are you dumb? The price goes up and down. There is no reason why they should sell it before it goes up again. And when it goes up it goes way up compared to any stock.

They won't last that long with 30k debt of the initial purchase and the electricity they run every month.

Cryptocurrency is the worst meme to ever exist, anyone that got it got scammed

If they still have them, probably panic when Nvidia release new cards & try to sell them cheap

We are gonna see a lot of mined 1000 series cards flood the market this month when the RTX 2080 comes out

Holy shit, you're right

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-002921.jpg (1440x2480, 892K)

Hopefully i can get a 1070 for $200

Divorced and suffering under an enormous capital gains debt accrued on transactions.

damn, so glad I dumped mine months ago.

We are headed for multi-year bear market. There is no more way to gain hype for crypto.

Who on earth would be dumb enough to go into debt?

Look at nostradamus here with his crystal ball and mulityear bear market. Which is what people always say days before the price rises hundreds of times. It happens hundreds of times per year because it is so volatile and not as stable as you claim.

Attached: Charlie-Lee.jpg (221x221, 6K)

>nvidia doesnt allow pcie passthrough

fuckin a

nvidia allows pcie passthrough retard

all hardware does

Not him but iirc there was some driver fuckery that would refuse to work with PCIe passthrough

>it will definitely go up

sad to see a bag holder outside of biz

Would cleaning them actually work?

Indeed. You pull the trigger and bullet comes out, and nothing else ever happens.