Do I really need a bouncer for IRC? I used to have a small server on Linode for this but I don't want to pay

Do I really need a bouncer for IRC? I used to have a small server on Linode for this but I don't want to pay.

Attached: juggling_gimp.gif (403x447, 316K)

what decade is it

Kek this

Great answers as always from Jow Forums.

not here to help you pretend to be a l33t hacker

If irc is leet to you then maybe you don't belong here.

Whats your usecase? A proxy or vpn could be better for anonymity. Somebody probaby archives the chat you want to stay up to date on, just ask a regular.

>Do I really need a bouncer for IRC?
No, not really. You're still anonymous and other users seeing your location doesn't matter. Just don't be a cockhead or a lolcow and no one will give a shit. Chans are for saying rude shit you wouldn't want your mother to hear. IRC is for smalltalk with friends and project collaboration, not massive shitposting. Do you even IRC etiquette?

Attached: vectorized_apu_by_polizeikommissar-dbkjrsb.png (873x915, 240K)

>Chans are for saying rude shit you wouldn't want your mother to hear
>he hasn't redpilled his mom on the niggers and jews

Attached: 1516292445586.png (600x600, 360K)

what if your mum is the one who redpilled you about kikes since your childhood?

Memes aside, my family is right for the wrong reasons. They don't like kikes because the Bible says so, and they don't like niggers because they talk like retards. I don't like jews because I understand the unique history they have of fucking over whites wherever they go, and I don't like niggers because I went to public school with them and I understand that I had to do that due to forced integration, keyword being "forced" because no one wanted it.

What exactly do you mean by redpilled, user?

You can either miss out on what happens when you log off or get a bouncer. Solutions are to not care when you log off or to idle a lot.

Does the network have services?

He means why haven't you fucked your mom yet?

Fuck off kiddo, take this shitty forced meme back to /b/

It came from Jow Forums dumbass old man
No, not really anymore. What's wrong with just leaving your client open?

Nobody around here even thinks about race

>They don't like kikes because the Bible says so
what?
first, is it not kike=jew ?
second, the jews are the victims and the chosen people all over the roman catholic bible.

Just use Discord you onions hipster.

No, you can just connect. If you want a bouncer, download znc and run it yourself.

>just use onionsoftware you onionboy
really fucking epic
now tell me more about those epic league of legends memes on the bootup screen

>l33t hacker
>irc
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1504939821753.jpg (604x453, 90K)