/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Anime is Art Edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/Xb6bazc.jpg
- INVITE FORUMS imgur.com/a/jmAJNyN
- RANKING TIPS pastebin.com/qviqpzQK
- TRACKER LIST docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYZ2107xOZwQ37AjLTc5A4dUJl0ilg8oMrZyA0BGvc0/edit#gid=1357476050
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
BTN to pull all recruitment
TTG in total isolation
MB returns to GGn after 5 day blackout

Previous thread:

Attached: acoloreddream.jpg (2048x1365, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s22.postimg.cc/98w7hg1un/Screen_Shot_2018-08-09_at_4.38.48_PM.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More alive than APL could ever hope to be edition

Attached: apldeathwatch.png (563x365, 177K)

This just in, lads:
Vinnie will be launching Redtopia to get back at Scrooge and Ryuu. It's going to be a "competitor" to Concertos.

From BLU chat box: s22.postimg.cc/98w7hg1un/Screen_Shot_2018-08-09_at_4.38.48_PM.png

I swear that GGn will die before the PTP sends out any invites.

>It's going to be a "competitor" to Concertos.
?
I thought only niche shit they had was podcasts?

Being THIS petty. Top fucking kek my dude.

Attached: 1532827483126.png (950x1050, 956K)

>Redtopia
No shame

Give me the delicious Vinnie drama

Attached: 1464291901372.jpg (600x450, 73K)

> work hard to get PU on RED
> dream of getting into PTP
> open invite forum
> PTP requires 500 torrents and 500GB upload
> mfw

I am actually consider grinding uploads. What has become of my life? Eight year old me would have laughed if he know how pathetic I am. Knowing my luck, PTP will pull recruitment just before I reach the requirements.

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

That's what he advertised it as in the chat box.

More juicy stuff to come, user.

Rumor has it beats is going to be staff

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-08-08_at_8.53.51_PM.png (2855x1612, 688K)

Automate it with the scripts in the forums. You can get the uploads done in days, the hard part is getting the GBs without a seedbox. If you don't mind a bit of /payingtopirate/ a $7-10 seedbox will net you the upload in a week.
Either way is worth it for PTP.

>competing with something no one wants

just got a Chrome privacy error while trying to get onto Redacted. Has never happened to me before. Should I be worried?

Or just fill book requests. Behalf gained near 500GB in just under a week.

>The Better RED
Hey now, it's also competing with RED. Vinnie knows he can't touch Apooloo though.

>beats finally gets made staff
>on a third rate Vinnie tracker that'll never surpass ConcertOS because anyone remotely interested in this stuff is already on there with sane and competent SysOps

Attached: 1334010350941.gif (290x198, 993K)

No, their security certificate expired just now. Sysops have apparently not automated certificate renewal.

>sane and competent SysOps
That's stretching it. These people worked with Vinnie, they can't be completely corpus mentis.

Scrooge and Ryuu have documented history of being sane and rational and cool people though

I already have a seedbox. How I have built up my upload so far is by either snatching from top10 or new releases I know are going to blow up (Kanye, etc.). Assuming uploading torrents won't be a problem using scripts, what is a more optimal way to get upload?

Is getting to PTP using another tracker like AHD or GGn easier?

Tfw no overdrive. Or do you mean uploading from MAM?

>Tfw no overdrive. Or do you mean uploading from MAM?
No, buy the book on amazon, rip drm, upload, then return book.

raided by the feds

If you have a seedbox just autosnatch all 2018 FLAC, you'll get the upload in no time. Don't even touch the top 10, that's stale and will give you virtually no upload. You need to configure autodl-irssi or install varroa to grab FLAC releases the second they are uploaded.

Recruiters at other trackers haven't answered anyone in over six months, RED and HDB are the only way in.

>Is getting to PTP using another tracker like AHD or GGn easier?
in theory yeah. but lets put it this way,everyone complains how they take half a year at best to respond (on top of the half a year you need to even ask for it) while none complain about the speed of the PTP recruiter on RED.
>Tfw no overdrive. Or do you mean uploading from MAM?
>see ebook requests on RED
>find one that's on amazon
>buy ebook
>crack DRM
>fill request
>request a refund on amazon
amazon will /mark/ your account if you do it too often but if it's spread out the worst that happens is that you need to call for refunds

This guy spat the truth.

Hey fellow anons,
ive been out of the tracker game for a while now so i'm not up to date at all on this stuff. is there a way to get into HDB from
>PTP,BTN,RED,AB,EMP, BIB, GGN
if so, which will take the least amount of time?

I think I will try this, thanks. I had already installed autodl-irssi, but I didn't use it because I thought too many people are uploading crap torrents that are reported quickly or free Bandcamp releases. Do the downloads also be restricted by tag, or are any 2018 FLACs fine?

Yeah redbetter-crawler is ez to use & you can transcode shit hard. Just go better.php, Cmd+F “single,” pound that download button until you have 500 transcodes

Terminate any accounts associating with CC

I second looking at requests for upload. I shower people in reward for my requests.

Are there paid podcasts or something? I feel like they are all free...

>Are there paid podcasts or something?
Yeah, there are a few. And some with extra shows or whatever else behind paywalls.

Concertos is music videos and shit.

You can restrict by filtering in or out any releases you want. Varroa gives more control than autodl-irssi, if you wanted to limit to only releases with a log or if you want to limit how much of your buffer you use up autosnatching in a short time.
As long as you are at the computer and you've already built up ~50GB buffer you can set it to autosnatch all 2018 FLAC. Just keep an eye on it to make sure you don't end up in ratio watch. Don't judge the results just by one or two torrents either, some you'll only get a ratio of 0.2 on, and others 1+, so you need to average it out. You're good ad long as the average is over 0.6.
This is all based on having a 1-20gbps seedbox, if it's 100mps you are gonna have a hard time. There are autosnatcher and seedbox threads on the forums, check those out for tips.

There is a tracker for music videos already, I guess since nobody can get an invite they sort of fill that niche too?
The main thing I heard people wanted from them was podcasts when they recently allowed it.

RED down?

Is this the start of the REDtopia empire?

People always say "get a seedbox" but Which ones do you guys use? I've seen so many options getting thrown around but for someone who doesn't have experience with them it's hard to tell what yields the best results. I've seen feral hosting and seedhost.eu thrown around a lot but what do I know.
This is not even to be the greatest ratio whore of /ptg/, its something I would like long term but have never pulled the trigger on

I'll have to check that out. Hard economy when you have a mixture of really big stuff and small stuff. It's like bib where you can grab a book no problem but if you want an audiobook....

I like Whatbox. Not the cheapest, no the fastest, but it just werks. Feral is the shit where someone has a freeleech and your box doesn't work.

Feral SSD vs HDD is totally different.
Nobody uses SSD so it's pretty sweet. It was like 30 people on ssd vs 300 on hdd when I was messing around with it.

love whatbox

I have over 25GB+ up on BiB and it still makes me cringe thinking about download a audiobook...

Why not, indian superpower?

the fucks going on with red

Attached: 1531350800892.gif (250x250, 222K)

tfw music tastes so niche the FUCKING artists don't even have a way to BUY their music, much less pirate it.

Attached: 1529151331233.jpg (633x758, 62K)

protip: Pick what you want, then use bigbois or red to place a request for it where you have a bunch of buffer, then download it there instead. Bigboi's is great for this.

PTP recruits on AHD? Nice

As someone who is used to always grabbing the remux of a film/tv season I have no idea which encode to snatch on AB, given that filesize != quality. Any advice?

Read the autosnatcher and seedbox threads on the forums, people rank seedbox suppliers and give real world examples of how much buffer they earn. Andy10gbit is the best of the commonly available suppliers, but it'll cost you ~€200 a month for the better specced 10gbps SSD boxes and is complete overkill for getting TM purposes.

6month+ reply time

Blu-ray 10-bit 720p is your best bet since most anime is mastered at sub 1080p resolutions and you don't want bloated upscales, and they usually touch up poor scenes from the TV airing. For instance, Sailor Moon Crystal and Dragon Ball Super's TV airings aren't worth watching at all

The only time you should worry about 1080p is if it's a movie, or something from the 90's remastered properly like Sailor Moon or Cowboy Bebop

HEVC is bad for anime pls do not HEVC

Attached: 1439247173805.jpg (1360x768, 75K)

Not so nice

Attached: 1532073080855.jpg (755x621, 32K)

Thank you, user. Screenshotted and filed for all future downloads.

And what's better is that all the PTP recruiters spend their days sniffing glue rather than actually logging in to other trackers so none of us neons will be invited anyway

>BBT
>easy interview
>high-quality torrents
>limited selection– only one torrent per show/film/manga
>a lot of seeders
>shitty bonus point system, harder economy than on AB

How do I get into private trackers, have friends who are in a couple but none of them will invite me cause they ran out of invite codes, is there another way?

Attached: illust_59766428_20180307_231813.jpg (1332x1480, 1.09M)

the op is your path to enlightenment, friend

Whats the tracker in the left and what's the tracker on the right?

Attached: IMG_20180613_083807.jpg (2048x1536, 421K)

OP mentions nothing on how to get into the good shit, no one wants to get into gay public school shit anyone can get into. Fuck off.

So basically getting into bbt is a waste of time and anyone would be better off searching nyaa or trying to get into ab.

if the anime is from the 2000s (basically when digital animation truly supplanted cel) 99% of the time the 1080p version isn't worth it and in some cases 720p is stretching it (and that's if 480p isn't your only option). people get 1080p but they think resolution=quality plus freeleech but most of the time 720p is fine. early 2010's is also only really worth 720p though modern shows are fine with 1080p releases. on cel animated shows a BD remaster can look great though in many cases you'll settle for 480p
check what bakabt has for that anime. 99% of the time they choose the best encode out of what's available at the time. there's also extensive comparison for a lot of anime for you to compare yourself

Losing to Apooloo
Stop listening to shitty soundcloud music or spotify then, wouldn't have bad taste if you didn't allow yourself

why do you want to get into hdb when you're already in ptp and btn?

OP doesn't mention anything public, though.

To be fair, he wasn't always like this.

breaking news
sarek is officially part of the Redtopia team

criteria to get into the good shit
>have friends
oof, tough luck user. Maybe next lifetime.

>So basically getting into bbt is a waste of time and anyone would be better off searching nyaa or trying to get into ab.
you should try getting into AB but BBT is pretty good. the whole point of only having one show per "slot" is because they are the highest version available for the show (usually). that way you don't have to see 15 different encodes and hope that the most seeded one is the highest quality option like it happens on AB for a lot of shows/movies.
torrents are well seeded there so i never had to worry about speeds. sure that torrent for Paranoia agent exists on nyaa but it has 2 seeders while BBT had 70 for example.
it's still worth it, coming from someone who still uses the site despite being on AB for 5 years. only issue was the the blacklist but that's gone

Who is sarek and where are they talking about redtopia

Also is it going to be really a tracker against concertos? Or a music tracker? I hope Vinnie is not this retarded

Thanks guys for your help.

RED is back up btw.

Attached: 902.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>assumes on soundcloud
>assumes using spotify
>thinks his normie vanilla tastes is somehow superior
bet you're lovin' that new Kanye album

Love how you're saying that like Kanye isn't the most influential artist of our time. Truly shows me how pleb you are.

because im a faggot and i heard it had some good encodes not on ptp

>Who is sarek

Attached: sarekJUST.jpg (1020x1080, 152K)

Post yfw you got into AB years ago when they had applications and you made multiple accounts

Attached: 1486690013956.png (481x430, 177K)

AB is cabal

>years ago
Try 6 months ago. I can't believe the plebs complaining about stalled recruitment now when they were open for months so recently.

So? WCD was cabal and I had 7 accounts there that I didn't even try to disguise.

lol at the neons still waiting on Naoko. Got mine from albedo within a week.

I can almost say 1 month until PTP

Attached: 9297ACF8-0761-4F70-BEBD-6576C85E74D5.jpg (750x750, 99K)

If you're waiting on GGn or AHD. We'll see you in 2020 bud.

user, I've got some bad news for you...

Redacted

Attached: CD5D2BC7-DBFA-4287-B9D1-8A39936DB9FC.jpg (750x937, 120K)

>Also is it going to be really a tracker against concertos? Or a music tracker? I hope Vinnie is not this retarded
I believe the original plan was a music tracker, but he said in the Blutopia chat box that he wants to use it to "compete" or whatever with Concertos (and RED). Believe me, Vinnie is actually that retarded.

The PTP recruiter on RED is going on vaycaycay at the end of this month and will be away for 3 months.

>RED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I seen someone posting pic related on /v/ about the recent death of emuparadise and i dont recognize this UI.
Anyone knows which tracker is that?

Attached: 1533861112294[1].png (1104x846, 108K)

GGn

RetroWithin

They don't like being publicly mentioned. Redditfags sperg out if you mention it in r/trackers for example

thanks. If that faggot keep spamming that pic and bragging on /v/, i will try to get him fucked over for mentioning it publicly.

I easily meet all requirements for an invite for this on GGn, is it worth getting in if I have more buffer than I'll ever need in my life on GGn and 1.5TB of ROM sets + must play ISOs?

Nope. They have nothing GGn doesn't.

correct

Trying to setup autodl-irssi on ahd for internal movie releases. Is this possible? It doesn't look like they have an "Internal" tag - Unless I'm doing something incorrectly?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GORDONQUID BTFO

Care to elaborate?

>always wants people to rip shitty movies off amazon for him
>always gives a shit bounty
>never says thanks
>complains when his requests aren't filled in a day
>one off the rippers told him he's not gonna rip anything for him anymore

Freeleech - Don't care - 75

SIRS ,PLS I NEED MORE MADE FOR TV MOVIE S !! :(

Attached: pajeet.png (354x350, 94K)

Literally not true. RW get's constant romset updates all the time.