Why didn't he go straight into metalworking? He's been building those retarded ass huts for months now

Why didn't he go straight into metalworking? He's been building those retarded ass huts for months now.
What a faggot aussie.

Attached: 2002-header-3920545581-91-lg.png (1400x590, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hs6eqSdbGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe he wants to enjoy the period instead of rushing like a faggot such as you.

Attached: LZNQYHF.jpg (768x1024, 78K)

The whole point of the channel is to show you how it was done way back in the day before the metal age. He is slowly getting into metal age tech tho and that will be fun to watch.

I think he mentioned not being able to produce high enough temperatures with his makeshift furnace.

>all those third worlders copying his videos

ehehe

>The whole point of the channel is to show you how it was done way back in the day before the metal age.

Many things he does weren't done, though. So if that was his intention, he somewhat failed.

Why doesn't he just build a computer out of rocks? Just like invent the internet using sticks and ask Jow Forums for help.

Im sure that he can kill and eat you every day of the week, using only his left arm

How many levels deep in irony are you?

>Walks five feet from campsite
>Pulls studio grade sculpting clay from the ground
Why do you allow yourself to be fooled so easily?

But that's now how it was done way back. He's simply using modern day mechanical understanding to replicate the effects of stone age era people.

This is like the how we fly air planes. Its not flying like the birds, its using mechanical properties and the understanding of fluid dynamics to provide lift.

No, you can't have irony without iron and he's about 40,000 years too early for that.

Am I talking to the same person?

Can you explain what your level or irony is

Attached: ancient /g/ screenshot.jpg (1500x841, 194K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6hs6eqSdbGc

>user has never been outside
have you even seen dirt?

A hut is actually useful, so are stone tools and clay objects.
The amount of metal he can source is too tiny to do much more than experiments with.

Meanwhile Primitive Skills is farming.

Attached: rice.jpg (2736x1536, 1.3M)

>irony

Don't you mean, rock-y?

Attached: 1506746805230.jpg (142x250, 14K)

Oblique solids are degenerate and shouldn't taught in school.

Attached: you-are-like-a-little-baby-watch-this-1608659.png (500x522, 96K)

Sure, I'll make the design and have my pigeon deliver it

why are you posting 5 faggots?

OP with his family

>Chink stick general
>think stick General
>stick punk general (inb4 stick security isn’t stick punk)
>daily stick building thread
>mech sticks general
>friendly gnu/sticknux thread
>sticktel vs advanced micro sticks threads
Did I miss any

It's a bunch of faggots

thats like a nice art project but not how computers work at all

>at all
It's a gimped version of a small part of all computers.

Chink clone channels are upstaging him by using tits.

Attached: 1513941074895.jpg (613x426, 77K)

>Private wood farm general

How the fuck did you put forward slashes in your filename? Are those Unicode?

some of them are more interesting even without taking the fanservice into consideration. feels more real than white guy from Australia who makes 6 figures building huts. don't understand the ones that's just "pajeet builds a malaria infested mosquito moat around his house" that seem popular

>I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Mudhutix, is in fact, wattle/daub, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, wattle plus daub. Wattle is not a shelter unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning shelter environment made useful by the straw, clay and vital hut components comprising a full shelter as defined by STONIX.
Many forest dwellers live in a modified version of the wattle and daub shelter every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of wattle and daub which is widely used today is often called “Mudhutix”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the wattle and daub system, developed by the MUD Project. There really is a mudhut, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the shelter they use.
Wattle is the framing: the structure in the shelter that keeps the integrity. The wattle is an essential part of a shelter, but useless by itself; it can only function when covered with an isolating mixture of wet soil, clay, sand, animal dung and straw. Mudhutix is normally used in combination with the MUD shelter construction: the whole setup is basically wattle with daub added, or Wattle/Daub. All the so-called “Mudhutix” distributions are really distributions of Wattle/Daub.