SHUT IT DOWN: Should Tech companies have such power Jow Forums, would you work for them?

>twitter.com/motherboard/status/1027653918225039362

Attached: Untitled.png (636x595, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai/PNN/posts/31263515
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait wtf, does Gab host its shit on Microsoft servers?

Why the fuck would they even give them a time limit? Just shut them down.

I'm a fascist and corporations should have all the power in the world, commie cucks on suicide watch lmao :-)

They trusted their data to Microsoft. Seriously, that's their own fault, even though I liked those guys.

>using azure
>$currentyear

Attached: file.png (501x504, 174K)

because they're retards
because that is bad business, 1) they dont want to lose a paying customer over something some retarded user keeps spamming about jews 2) they dont want other paying clients to feel threatened by an abrupt shutdown

This but unironically
Host it yourself and feel free to circlejerk about niggers all day long, not one someone else's private property.
Also unsurprisingly, Gab was founded by a Jew, and the coding was done primarily at the beginning by a Turk. Top kek. The power of pure aryans.

I'm extremely shocked they use Microsoft server, they should know better

>go host your own website if you don't like Jack and Zucc banning all conservative thought!
>ok I did
>whoops, you use our server hosting ;)
>hehe, nothin personnel kid

>raging about jews is 'conservative thought'
very interesting take

if i wanted to make a free speech-centric service i sure as fuck wouldn't buy cheap US hosting

exactly, you have to be prepared to own the hardware and run it yourself, otherwise all your liberty wank means nothing

Fuck, my website is on azure, is AWS this jewey, too?

You know damn well they're simply using some autist troll with 6 followers as an excuse, quit being intentionally obtuse

We need shill eradication of Jews in Jow Forums to make this site close

There all jewey, since they have all the same pressure and same type of ppl, you'll probably be fine

>free speech
>fascism
pick 1

let's see if they give in to (((micro$hit))) or not...

Attached: 🐸.png (602x253, 12K)

yes. freedom of speech is only intended to protect you from government persecution. in the real world you say dumb shit, there are consequences.

>only intended to protect you from government
Go read the anti-federalist papers on the intent of the 1st Amendment, pajeet.

Makes me wonder, where are the Jow Forums servers hosted?

gab.ai/PNN/posts/31263515
the posts in question ^
they were posted by patrick little, he has 4497 followers

Attached: file.png (3007x1484, 1.48M)

It's like it's controlled opposition or something

wrong. the first amendment applies to anyone with significant power to limit free expression. microsoft, twitter, apple, google, facebook, all are limited by constitutional rights.

Found the communist.

Not according to the people that wrote the constitution.

So why even bother pretending like they care? Only puts more attention on the case. The entire point of Gab is to give retards like the guy a platform, MS would be better off not hosting them at all or meme about freeze peach when people complain about nazis instead of the dumb countdown shit.

Now every side involved just looks stupid.

If you're not American odds are you don't even know what Freedom of Speech means since it only exists in the United States of America, everywhere else it has already been destroyed and they want to do the same there.
Since they can simply: "Oops, blacks commit more crimes by their proportion of the population in the US? that's hate speech sweetie pay this 1 billion dollar fine and take these 10 years of prison in the ass"

Oh, the guy that had less than 1% of votes on a Senator election in California?
Really scary, I can see the grey uniforms and shiny black jackboots already.

>knowing what the federalist and anti-federalist papers say and how they explain the Constitution makes me a Communist

Attached: 1524268463740.jpg (1441x977, 204K)

>Alt-right Twitter alternative
The level of fake news on display here is very funny
It's literally a free speech Twitter alternative. Anything goes. There are plenty of liberals on the website

Absolutely seething, sweaty.
Your right to free speech doesn't mean you get to use other people's private property to do so. But then again you're a communist, you don't believe in private property.

gab will get a 10000x increase in traffic before switching to someone else because MS had to be authoritarian shits

The poster deleted the posts himself

For some weird reason they were flagged as "phising" by Microsoft even though there were no links so it might've been just a false report

No, I should be able to upload whatever the fuck I want without it being deleted FUCK YOU MOOT YOU DON"T CONTROL ME

Attached: 1533854364833.png (720x602, 99K)

I mean if they have standard protocol for takedown requests they can't just stop following it for this one scenario.
The only thing different about this case is the dude posted it on twitter, and news orgs ran with it.

>Not just shutting that cesspool down without a warning.
Weak

wtf I love capitalism now

Macroshit is retarded for taking down something so mundane and gab is retarded for hosting itself on M$ services.

At least now we know M$ is not a viable option for hosting if you support freedom of speech (if you somehow didn't know this already).

Based Microsoft

>ok I did
>whoops, you use our server hosting
Then you didn't host your own website, did you?

>now we know
Bill Gates has been a major financial backer of gun ban groups for decades as well as the nonstop dumping of billions of dollars in African "aid" allowing their population to grow geometrically.

id die for isreal

AFAIK free speech means you can share your views in public.

If you share your views at someone else' home, he has every right to kick you out if he thinks your views suck.

If they didn't even offer a warning, that would discourage other businesses from using Azure.

>AFAIK
Then stop spreading your ignorance please.