Attached: phqdefault.jpg (393x360, 26K)

>dubstep
>being 16 years old unironically

t. trance boomer

All sound is oscillations dumb frog poster

the electric guitar was a mistake.

You can't compare the oscillations of a synthesizer to those of a violin faggot

Attached: 3d pepe.gif (500x500, 1.9M)

If you have to use technology to edit the oscillations of your voice and playing you don't have musical talent, you have money.

you said fokkin wot about synthetic music m8?

Attached: Autechre-2.jpg (720x405, 36K)

yea m8 all music went to shit when you fags invented the guitar.

>mfw I see this thread

Attached: aphex-0825.jpg (620x775, 33K)

I said it's fucking shit you arseholes.

but autotune allows less talented performers to experience their dream of a music career

>(and that's a good thing!)

yeah but I do not give a shit about talent
I care about whether I like listening to it

They should succeed or fail on their own merits, not on how good they are with a computer.
And that's why you enjoy sucking cocks

Even if it's not """"""real"""""" music, there's still creative merit

Have any of you ever heard the album "Trout Mask Replica" by Captain Beefheart? Probably not. I am infinitely superior to you neckbeards in every single way and my superior taste in music attests to that. I'll bet you lack even the basic ear training necessary to appreciate this Cadillac of the arts.

You will all repose forever in your mother's basement, autistically yelling at your computer screens while the noise of some stupid primitive electronic drum music pounds ominously in the background, screeching for your mother to bring you more tendies.. I, meanwhile, will be reclining in perfect ease on my plush leather sofa, sipping a dry martini and listenting to the soothing refrains of the noble Captain Beefheart, crooning away the sounds of the human soul as every woman you have ever loved from afar slobbers on my superior schlong in ways you can only imagine.

Enjoy your virginity, neckbeards.

Attached: SgtPepper-1.jpg (830x830, 92K)

if you only enjoy closeup concerts where you hear the pure unadulterated sounds coming from the actual instrument/bongabonga some artist is harping on then all power to you
but I personallydo not care how a song was made if it sounds good and is catchy
and if you can use synteshis to make it sound better then why not do that?

I agree family, although dubstep is very useful because if a yt video has it when it begins you inmediately know it's shit and you move on with another one.

>he thinks music is about the sound

Attached: bono.jpg (338x499, 32K)

i hate music go back to /mu/ faggot!

user you made me realize that you are right, dubstep truly serves a purpose to weed faggots out.
But isn't music just sound user? Should we not want the best sound?

>Weed faggots out

as I was saying, go jerk off into the trombone of the artist on a closeup concert if that is your thing

**crack**back when it was just guitars and shit**sip**that was REAL music

Are we being raided? whats up with all the /mu/ content?

>But isn't music just sound user?
Bad ideas like this are why people pay money to watch pop musicians lip sync live

FUCKING
C
H
E
C
K
'
D

4Quads of truth.

Go back to /mu/ and take your mongolid friends with you.

To be honest the over reliance on excessive sampling, editing, and heavy bass really has made it so that its really easy to get popular even if you write trash lyrics, can't actually sing, or produce only songs that can't be perfomed live without pre recorded audio.

C-check

Attached: 6.jpg (580x577, 69K)

Have any of you ever heard the album "Trout Mask Replica" by Captain Beefheart? Probably not. I am infinitely superior to you neckbeards in every single way and my superior taste in music attests to that. I'll bet you lack even the basic ear training necessary to appreciate this Cadillac of the arts.

You will all repose forever in your mother's basement, autistically yelling at your computer screens while the noise of some stupid primitive electronic drum music pounds ominously in the background, screeching for your mother to bring you more tendies. I, meanwhile, will be reclining in perfect ease on my plush leather sofa, sipping a dry martini and listenting to the soothing refrains of the noble Captain Beefheart, crooning away the sounds of the human soul as every woman you have ever loved from afar slobbers on my superior schlong in ways you can only imagine.

Enjoy your virginity, neckbeards.

Attached: i-britney-spears-oops-i-did-it-again.jpg (400x400, 52K)

CODE RED, Jow Forums IS BEING RAIDED BY /mu/FAGS, CODE FUCKING RED!!!!!!!