What is the best piece of technology Jow Forums and why is it the Concert Grand Piano?

What is the best piece of technology Jow Forums and why is it the Concert Grand Piano?

Attached: concert-grand.jpg (3422x2821, 927K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3n0AjbQQlmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fire

Wrong, it's the glorious pipe organ you faggot

the dragon dildo

>Yamaha
That's the McDonald's of music

Oh sure, cuz you can move it and shit

Why move it? If you are god enough musician they will come to you

>implying music is a good invention

Have any of you ever heard the album "Trout Mask Replica" by Captain Beefheart? Probably not. I am infinitely superior to you neckbeards in every single way and my superior taste in music attests to that. I'll bet you lack even the basic ear training necessary to appreciate this Cadillac of the arts.

You will all repose forever in your mother's basement, autistically yelling at your computer screens while the noise of some stupid primitive electronic drum music pounds ominously in the background, screeching for your mother to bring you more tendies. I, meanwhile, will be reclining in perfect ease on my plush leather sofa, sipping a dry martini and listenting to the soothing refrains of the noble Captain Beefheart, crooning away the sounds of the human soul as every woman you have ever loved from afar slobbers on my superior schlong in ways you can only imagine.

Enjoy your virginity, neckbeards.d

Attached: 268x0w.jpg (268x268, 16K)

You shut your whore mouth

no u faggot

>not posting the invincible Ukulele

Attached: 249b8caa6ae6c9ad284ba6f73c285d6e.jpg (736x1029, 71K)

As a ukulele player this image kills me on the inside, that is a crime against God himself not a musical instrument

>What is the best piece of technology Jow Forums and why is it the Concert Grand Piano?
this is why music is dead, all music is recorded digitally which means its a single stream of zeros and ones, which means the rich tones of something like a concert piano can no longer be recorded and all music sounds thin and brittle

fight me irl

No fucking U user

fgt

Truly none of you know the best invention of all.
The highland bagpipes, ringing out upon the hills of Scotland show themselves to be the best to come out of humanity. Their rich droning combined with the skilled playing on the chanter lends itself to something that take practice to learn, and dedication to master. The invention of a true man, that inspires and entertains.

Attached: TheBest.jpg (1200x1200, 118K)

why is it wearing a scarf

Who here pennywhistle?

Attached: 5446851_f520.jpg (520x520, 21K)

Nah, it's the Grande Utopia

Attached: 1520037560874.jpg (1080x810, 549K)

penny whistle? what am i a potato nigger?

You're a retard

Yes, join us

Seriously. It's not like it needs to stay warm.

go have a blight nigger.
>>/mu/

That "scarf" allows the pipe to take breaths while playing a heartwarming performance.

This, if you aren't playing on a Bösendorfer you might as well kill yourself.

Why, of all things would you dumb motherfuckers try to be elitist about musical instruments?

It's literally shit your brain thinks is good because your brain loves just any sensory input that follows patterns, and it sometimes includes poetry (though I seriously doubt the autists on this board care about poetry). That doesn't even mean it's a bad thing to enjoy, but being ELITIST over that? Do you shit your pants first thing after putting them on in the morning?

Your complaints about music had better be artistic in nature or entirely technical, as in "you can't play the noises you should be able to play from this" type of technical complaint. Otherwise you're a fucking faggot, and NO ONE in the thread has made an attempt at a real argument so far.

What would you call a musical equivalent of a manlet? Because you're sure acting like one.

a musiclet?

How many years has the average modern artist spent studying the art of music? Did they study under any other musicians? Are their songs just endless repeats of the same three notes and 2 sentences?
Can they tell me the difference between Ionian, Dorian, and Mixolydian modes? How about the difference of the keys of A Major and f# minor? How about a Coda?
You see its more than the instrument, the very way of composing music has gone from "How do we inspire emotion and provoke thought from our listeners?" to "Let's just do a catchy tune, throw in some shitty lyrics, and also crank the bass to 11"

That doesn't sound like you can say anything good about the music you like, user. You're the manlet, if anything.

Not an argument, as it is not related to anything I said or the thread topic. Sounds like you're in need of an echochamber, dude.

>N-no y-you..
when will they learn?

How many years has the average modern artist spent studying the art of music? Did they study under any other musicians? Are their songs just endless repeats of the same three notes and 2 sentences?
Can they tell me the difference between Ionian, Dorian, and Mixolydian modes? How about the difference of the keys of A Major and f# minor? How about a Coda?
You see its more than the instrument, the very way of composing music has gone from "How do we inspire emotion and provoke thought from our listeners?" to "Let's just do a catchy tune, throw in some shitty lyrics, and also crank the bass to 11"

Except it does.
>Your complaints about music had better be artistic in nature or entirely technical, as in "you can't play the noises you should be able to play from this" type of technical complaint. Otherwise you're a fucking faggot, and NO ONE in the thread has made an attempt at a real argument so far.
I put up so valid points that they don't actually study, and just end up sounding good when someone puts their voice through a computer. They don't even have to do vocal training

Hammond organ or get the fuck out
Best combination of electronics and music

>complains about and simultaneously misidentifies NO U meme followed by NO U'ing
user.
>How many years has the average modern artist
We can stop here, we already know your post isn't a reply to anything I said or anyone else.

Go find your echochamber.

>I put up so valid points that they don't actually study

Musical instruments do not study.

Like, you don't seem to get it. You can go to /v/ and see stupid comments about people who use controllers in thread about which switches or devices make for the best buttons on any input device. You are that stupid and you're proving me right.

You're so stupid you don't know what conversation this is.

Casio is the Macdonald's of Music

Spot the muslim

No, you said
>you can't play the noises you should be able to play from this
What I'm saying is in response to that

kafir will pay

Your "argument" is that people shouldn't recognize the difference in quality between different instruments. Do you honestly expect real responses?

Nobody replied in that manner to me, are you the guy who keeps spewing about modern artists?

No it's not, it's that you weak ass arguments are laughable and you're a retard. You are. HURRR DURR THIS IS BETTER CAUSE BECAUSE. Holy shit, even an Intel vs AMD thread that strictly talks about investor bullshit with no measurable impact on any real world person in the thread has more basis in reality.

I'm not expecting real responses, I'm excepting retards to flail in desperation. What do we have here?

(Actually I can respect the bagpipe guy up above, he's trying to show he wants to talk about bagpipes)

Well thank you for respecting my devotion to the Bagpipes.

You dont need be a Genius to creat a good simple melody
The problem of modern music is that degenerates commie lyrics come first than the melody it self
This is one of most problem of old Brazilian music ( bossa nova and shit)

Attached: images(17).jpg (783x391, 26K)

Well I just wanna talk about the degrading of modern music since anyone with a pretty face can be auto-tuned into the to 10 hits of the week, despite having literally no talent with any instrument or vocal talent. If it weren't for (((technology))) such as auto-tune and the synthesizer this wouldn't be the case.

chain smokers ftw

youtube.com/watch?v=3n0AjbQQlmw