Who is the worst inventor, and why is it Robert Moog for inventing the thing that ruined music forever?

Who is the worst inventor, and why is it Robert Moog for inventing the thing that ruined music forever?

Attached: WorstInventor.jpg (368x241, 59K)

zuckerberg

tesla was the worst inventor.

Unironically Thomas Midgley Jr.

Attached: ThomasMidgleyJr.jpg (229x357, 12K)

music was ruined by digital recording, because no matter how high the bit rate, its just a single stream of zeros and ones that can never match the rich sound of wide tape. Very complex sound can be created with synthesizer, but even that is dead because dound recording all sounds thin and brittle when recroded on digital

Attached: taperoom.jpg (479x314, 39K)

How did it ruin music forever?

fuck outta here dumb audiophile

Sure is fucking /mu/ in here. Go back to your containment board.

>fuck outta here
Awfully reddit in here

Shove a coconut cable up your ass and kill yourself.

retarded/10

Attached: 590.gif (280x207, 453K)

wow so clevar

>muh music

Jow Forums is for technology, kindly fuck off to /mu/

No, we are here because your (((((technology))))) has ruined our glorious art form.

just install java

delete system32

It's saying I still have 32 systems to delete, what should I do? I already tried the magnet trick.

so much butthurt

Attached: Point_Laugh.jpg (320x237, 21K)

I was gonna say this guy as well.
Invented leaded fuel and CFC's

>In 1940, at the age of 51, Midgley contracted poliomyelitis, which left him severely disabled. He devised an elaborate system of ropes and pulleys to help others lift him from bed. In 1944, he was entangled in the device and died of strangulation.

>he was entangled in the device and died of strangulation.
Fucking kek

recording technology actually did kill music.

Your art form has been shit for at least 30 years. Kill yourself.

THIS.

There's a reason I don't listen to anything before 1878

pleb anything past 27 ad is shit.

He's an assblasted /mu/tt who has an irrational amount of rage towards electronic music

>Midgley's legacy has been scarred by the negative environmental impact of leaded gasoline and Freon. Environmental historian J. R. McNeill opined that Midgley "had more impact on the atmosphere than any other single organism in Earth's history", and Bill Bryson remarked that Midgley possessed "an instinct for the regrettable that was almost uncanny".

How many years has the average modern artist spent studying the art of music? Did they study under any other musicians? Are their songs just endless repeats of the same three notes and 2 sentences?
Can they tell me the difference between Ionian, Dorian, and Mixolydian modes? How about the difference of the keys of A Major and f# minor? How about a Coda?
You see its more than the instrument, the very way of composing music has gone from "How do we inspire emotion and provoke thought from our listeners?" to "Let's just do a catchy tune, throw in some shitty lyrics, and also crank the bass to 11"

contemporary jazz musicians know the modes very well. modal jazz was a movement that got all the jazz guys thinking modally. and they all know their scales perfectly.

maybe they don't know what a coda is, but that's because it's a stupid italian word for a notational shortcut. it really has nothing to do with music theory, only music notation

you're complaining about popular music. jazz music is different.

and jazz guys can be popular, despite not making "popular music". check out Medeski, Martin, and Wood, especially their stuff with John Scofield. I guarantee all four of those guys are very well trained in music theory.

PS:
i didn't think of this while writing my post, but jazz guys even took the idea of modes beyond the traditional (i guess greek? pythagorean?) modes.

look up "superlocrian mode". perfect example of jazz guys being the most elite on modal thinking