Have not been able to post on my desktop for the last 6 months because I can't get passed the captcha...

Have not been able to post on my desktop for the last 6 months because I can't get passed the captcha. I wiped browsers using chrome and Firefox with no luck. I can't be the only one?

Attached: 20180809_191028.jpg (3264x1836, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
gitlab.com/BobDobbin/imaginationlang
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZIaGdqyw4i
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you need to watch yuru yuri
worked for me

Try changing IP addresses

>>>/sqt/

Get a pass you cheap sack of shit

Don't think I can, I have comcast. They should be able to send someone over right? It's literally any captcha I can't get passed
I'm not paying for gookmoot's coke and hookers get lost.

Won't fix all the other sites which use recapcha
Try the javascriptless version, with that I can at least post here

Jow Forums Passes cost $20 per year, which is about $1.67 per month - or less than a single 20oz bottle of soda.

Jow Forums.org/pass

Attached: 4chan logo.png (166x160, 19K)

congrats you're in a botnet

t. hiroshimoot

You're misunderstanding everything.
Unlike you, I don't give the slightest fuck about "muh business". wasabiman bought this website knowing full-well the implications. He knows (just as well as you do, if you look deep down past your big boy attitude) that this website costs next to nothing to run. He also knows(again, just like you) that there are way more than enough ads and pass users to cover the operating costs plus gravy. This website should not be his livelihood. It is self-sufficient. We don't need him or give a fuck about him. He should shut the fuck up and stay out of the way just like moot did. He wasn't born yesterday. He knows this is how people on an imageboard expect it to be run. He chose to be cheeky and buy it anyway, thinking he's going to call the shots and reinvent the wheel so he can pay for his chinese hookers. If you're fine with that, go ahead and cuck yourself and live by his rules. If you want to just browse your fucking website in peace (which only exists (for hiroshima to make money from) because YOU post content onto it), you should make it inconvenient for him to operate it in such a jewish way. If he doesn't want to do that, he's going to have a bad time, and if we do our best to STOP buying passes, block MORE ads, post LARGER and MORE images, it's just going to ACTUALLY make it unprofitable for him. Which means he'll sell it (because muh business isn't making me money how will I buy my egg rolls and dumplings now???), and it can be passed on to someone who's with the fucking program. Like moot was.

if you don't understand this, go ahead and turn your ad blocker off. Maybe you cat buy a pass so moot2 can get some chink to suck his japanese eggplant and he can give you a clover next to your post. The guy is a leech. Stop supporting his bullshit.

We create the traffic and the money the website generates. All he does is cash the cheques. Don't give him more credit than he deserves. Welcome to the internet, buddy.

>single 20oz bottle of soda
who the fuck drinks soda
kill yourself fat fuck

Realistically what will the technician do when called over to fix problem? Just assign new ip?

you are in a botnet you dumbass

>"technician" to fix Jow Forums posting

Attached: 24e.jpg (500x333, 30K)

Wtf does that mean?
It's not Jow Forums posting you dumbfuck any other site that requires a captcha I can't get passed

>Don't think I can, I have comcast. They should be able to send someone over right? It's literally any captcha I can't get passed
lol haha bro am I being trolled?

Just go into your router and put in a new MAC address, maybe from something you have like a desktop or laptop.

>he isn't a Jow Forums technician
what a pleb

dumb phoneposter

But I am, these series of tubes often need a fix or two

nice blog, faggot.

Holy fuck we’re reaching levels of assblasted that shouldn’t be possible !

Signs of a a Niwaka Otaku (the worst type otaku, who wants to be an Otaku, but fails.):

>けいおん、ABが面白いとか言う奴
thinks K-ON! and Angel Beats are fun anime

>化物語とけいおんをやたら持ち上げてる
Recommend to people Bakemonogatari and K-ON!

>オタクであることを隠そうとしない奴
try to hind your powerlevel

>シャフトを絶賛
SHAFT fanboy

>堂々とアニメの話してる奴
take anime seriously

>まどかマギカ、けいおんを観ている奴
Love Madoka and K-on!

>BDの売上が~って言う奴
Care about BD sales

>エヴァの新劇場版だけ見て TVアニメ版は見てない
Have only seen Eva Rebuild, never finished the TV series

>1年前はけいおんにハマってて, 今はまどかマギカにハマってるような奴
The people who love K-ON last year, and now into Madoka

>京アニ好きなやつはにわか率100%
>シャフト好きなやつはにわか率70%
KyoAni fanbase niwaka 100%
SHAFT fanbase niwaka 70%

>好きなエロゲブランドがkey、あかべぇ、Nitro+
fav VN studio : key, AKABEi and Nitro+

>get passed the captcha.
past.
Get past the captcha.

Attached: you_ok_bud.png (301x309, 186K)

you use a proxy to bypass it, op.
after you bypass it, you turn proxy off and then you click post.
don't post with the proxy on because Jow Forums will mostly like have your proxy ip banned

Attached: (120725 SKE48) Matsui Rena - Kingyobachi ~Making of Kingyo~ (HD 1920x1080 DVDRip)-[11.26.652-11.32.0 (1280x720, 2.31M)

>give money to gookmoot
fuck outta here mod shitter.

>t. poor fag

TOPKEK

I doubt Google will let the proxy through either.

dude just get this
gitlab.com/BobDobbin/imaginationlang

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZIaGdqyw4i

Fine. Cheaper than a 20 Oz bottle of bottled water.

Um, okay?

I think we’ve got a bot.

I meant that post doesn't make any sense in any context in this thread. If I was a bot I would have attached an image suggesting you search some faggot watch and thank me later.

no it works, because i bypassed the captcha y when i made this post. how do you think i am posting? i don't have a pass

Attached: (120725 SKE48) Matsui Rena - Kingyobachi ~Making of Kingyo~ (HD 1920x1080 DVDRip)-[25.36.935-25.48.5 (1280x720, 2.68M)

it takes 3 hours of minimum wage/wage slavery to get that amount of money. fuck that. i am not throwing away 3 hours of labor to get a pass for Jow Forums when i could post for free using the method i have been using

why did this fucking stupid shitpost made me lose it

Attached: 4L_MSJUPkRS.gif (320x240, 3.52M)

Try running chrome in incognito mode

I realize now we’re being raided by /mu/.

>t. Literal third-worlder

How many years has the average modern artist spent studying the art of music? Did they study under any other musicians? Are their songs just endless repeats of the same three notes and 2 sentences?
Can they tell me the difference between Ionian, Dorian, and Mixolydian modes? How about the difference of the keys of A Major and f# minor? How about a Coda?
You see its more than the instrument, the very way of composing music has gone from "How do we inspire emotion and provoke thought from our listeners?" to "Let's just do a catchy tune, throw in some shitty lyrics, and also crank the bass to 11"