NOKIA IS MAKING ANDROID PHONES NOW GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD ALREADY

I swear to god you turds claim to be LE TECHNOLOGEE BOARD but I cannot believe the amount of times some fag replies LOL WINDOS PHOUN every time a discussion on Nokia phones is posted.
NOKIA HAS BEEN MAKING ANDROID PHONES FOR MORE THAN A YEAR NOW. WHAT THE FUCK. You spend literally all day yapping about phones inside and outside the containment threads and yet a huge chunk of you still believes Nokia is making fucken Windows Phone devices. How disconnected from reality can you be.
I guess you're too busy looking for xiaomeme shit that breaks every 3 months to realize a former Nokia exec bought the brand from Microsoft and got together with the apple manufacturers (foxcoon) in order to make Nokia great again. FUCKEN NEWSFLASH I GUESS.
Thank you for your time. You can resume samshitposting.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (970x647, 46K)

>locked bootloader
They're trash

why would you need an unlocked bootloader in the year of our lord. LineageOS is dying and the latest Nokia phones have android one which means timely updates straight from jewgle.
It's not 2012 anymore user, sorry.

So? They'll just be black bars like every other phone. The iPhone killed the aesthetics of phones.

Lol windows phone, dead platform, get out ballmer

DEAD WRONG FAGGOT

>Nokia is licensing the name brand to HMD
>HMD is mostly old Nokia employees
>Nokia collects royalties
>HMD sales pretty gud phones :DDD
>Nokia is telecom merged with frog company alcatel lucent
>CEO is pajeet
>CEO is on good terms with Trump
>Nokia is competing with $ERIC for share market
>NEVER FORGET HOW BINLAND IS AWESOME

Attached: 18.jpg (1236x727, 692K)

then 2 years passes and updates stop and backporting aosp yourself takes 2 minutes but too bad you can't write to the system partition

>keeping a chinkphone for more than 2 years
no

whats a computer?

whats /mu/?

true, but there are other things to consider; like timely updates (nokia wins this thanks to android one), build quality (nokia phones build quality is pretty good, not nearly as good as the old days but still better than most) and speed (here's where nokia fails, usually ranking among the slowest phones at several price ranges)

Overall it's a good idea to get one, you won't even notice they're "slow" unless you play demanding games.

t. Nokia 5 owner

What is love?

baby don't hurt me

>CEO is on good terms with Trump
A finno-russian guy is on good terms with a russian spy. Wow, what a coincidence.

Nice copypasta

don't hurt me

I hate that there is only 2 options for mobile operating systems now, i miss the old N series nokias with symbian.

spec-wise, their android phones are pretty mediocre so they haven't really made a big splash when they started making them

no more

Attached: serveimage.gif (500x343, 449K)

No life teens caring for custom ROMs!

Look into sailfish os
t. Symbian autist

HMD doesn't do jack shit, moron. It's all chinks.

>Nokia phone without Windows OS
Into the trash it goes.

>said no one ever

>tfw I just broke the car window...

Proud Nokia3 owner. Was dubious about android on nokia (frm c2 owner and sybian was the shizznizzle) but.. it just werks.

Attached: 11927.jpg (1113x1200, 468K)

Surely no one complains about the lack of updates on Android in general. Just those teens, right?

Why two years? Why the arbitrary 2 year time frame? Nothing to do with buyer's remorse I guess. Couldn't it be because that's for how long Nokia promised Android updates and support?

God bless Nokia, because they are using stock android