Your board is now property of /mu/

Your board is now property of /mu/
Don't even think of counter-raiding, you will regret it.
That's what you get for ruining music with your shitty synths

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2018x840, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cnsq9XtpmEk
youtu.be/-AQQp30oLMU
youtu.be/wAfetPwWxuE
youtu.be/SqayDnQ2wmw
youtu.be/xdO9SzDd3OU
musiciansfriend.com/keyboards-midi/nektar-impact-gx49-midi-controller-keyboard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck Jow Forums /MU/ forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/mu/ sux

Attached: virusti.jpg (1000x562, 156K)

This is reasonable, have a nice day.

TFW I have a Yamaha synth I never ever use

You may have taken over my board, but you'll never take my synths
t. Trance boomer

Attached: images.jpg (600x221, 25K)

Are you faggots still being overran my hoards of nigger music?

I don't mind. I want to see music technology stuff.

Understandable, have a good day.

/mu/ here, it'll be nice to have two boards. Maybe if we're nice we'll let you have a couple generals.

NIGGERS GO BACK TO MARS!

*plays rock 1 rhythm*

Attached: vl-tone.jpg (848x424, 94K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cnsq9XtpmEk
Trip on my synthesizer nigger

youtu.be/-AQQp30oLMU

lmao I bet this is ONE autist

How many years has the average modern artist spent studying the art of music? Did they study under any other musicians? Are their songs just endless repeats of the same three notes and 2 sentences?
Can they tell me the difference between Ionian, Dorian, and Mixolydian modes? How about the difference of the keys of A Major and f# minor? How about a Coda?
You see its more than the instrument, the very way of composing music has gone from "How do we inspire emotion and provoke thought from our listeners?" to "Let's just do a catchy tune, throw in some shitty lyrics, and also crank the bass to 11"
Have any of you ever heard the album "Trout Mask Replica" by Captain Beefheart? Probably not. I am infinitely superior to you neckbeards in every single way and my superior taste in music attests to that. I'll bet you lack even the basic ear training necessary to appreciate this Cadillac of the arts.

You will all repose forever in your mother's basement, autistically yelling at your computer screens while the noise of some stupid primitive electronic drum music pounds ominously in the background, screeching for your mother to bring you more tendies. I, meanwhile, will be reclining in perfect ease on my plush leather sofa, sipping a dry martini and listenting to the soothing refrains of the noble Captain Beefheart, crooning away the sounds of the human soul as every woman you have ever loved from afar slobbers on my superior schlong in ways you can only imagine.

Enjoy your virginity, neckbeards.

Captain Beefheart is good but you actually fell for the Trout Mask meme.

holy shit please stay you are so much better then /v/

post tech music
youtu.be/wAfetPwWxuE
youtu.be/SqayDnQ2wmw
youtu.be/xdO9SzDd3OU

I agree. Id take this over muh gayms any day.

Rule 4
>You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids").
>Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-Jow Forums) raids is also not permitted.

musiciansfriend.com/keyboards-midi/nektar-impact-gx49-midi-controller-keyboard
does anyone know anything about this new company nektar? are their controllers any good? I've heard some good things.

Agreed