/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Taobao, Gearbest, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.
Looks like RegOP is ded, so here is new csg thread.
No links to discord, only essentials:
>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

Attached: 5739ffe51600002a00f93679.jpg (970x703, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67064418
chinkshit.xyz/random/
pt.aliexpress.com/item/CCCP-Thanks-for-Victory-Flag-3-x-5-FT-90-x-150-cm-Russia-Russian-Soviet/32780935974.html
barqs.com/products/root-beer/
youtube.com/watch?v=b6TABljtaGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Previous thread:
Previous thread, archived:
warosu.org/g/thread/S67064418

News will be here in a while.

Attached: archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

where's the news

I may have gone too far in a few places.

Attached: 9wjzgu6puke11.jpg (2448x3264, 883K)

That's a lot of plastic.
Which printer you got? And what are you printing?

What the fuck user. You'll never get through that in a decade.

guns, lots of guns

Attached: AR15.png (1179x864, 75K)

Aren't extruded-filament printers weaker than light-cured resin printers?

yes but the resin and the printer would cost 100x as much for that size

Recommended soldering kit for beginners??

can someone recommend me some good SATA 3.0 cables? I need a pair because my old cables are shit.

Attached: 1508454831954.jpg (355x284, 9K)

TS100 + good (not chink) rosen core solder. Sponge made of cellulose from local homesupply store or bunch of soldering sponges from China — they are dozen a dime.
Don't bother with kits, most of the stuff in them you'll never use and quality of it is meh.
Oh, and make or buy a stand for the iron!

Nice senpai. Whatever you do, do NOT pick the guns from this method. I just wanted to show you the cool picture of this cool gun

Attached: 1533258607084.png (1276x1170, 1.54M)

Can... Can I have this image??

any items that will make anime real?

>banggood.com

Attached: 1533427699810.jpg (250x229, 17K)

I love a good cold can of bangs root beer

A rope.

What's your problem?

Guys, I'm going to order the ED16, talk me out of it.

Kill yourself

>buying IEMs
>buying chinkshit IEMs
kek'd. would kek again.
get a pair of real headphones, nigger.

I'm poor though.

>wearing headphones outside
How does it feel to look like a retard?

>wearing KZ outside
How does it feel to look like an even bigger idiot?

I'm using the Yihua 853D ATM. Not bad for the price.
add some solder wick, a solder sucker and some helping hands

user buys 17000 bags: Why you shouldn't buy a suit from China: Orange Pi dies, but still recommended: user does like MiBand 3: …probably more than he should: user doesn't like MiBand 3: Android TV boxes: yes or no? Failed power strips getting replaced with Xiaomi one: user gets bored with vanilla fap: Last message from watercooling user: X4 doesn't interest Finland customs: Do you know that Blitzwolf cables have a gold-plated connectors?

Attached: news.jpg (495x293, 27K)

Words on chink camera lenses?

picked up a broken Sony a6300 (e mount) and fixed it up with a new chink logic board.
just need a lens to properly use the damn thing.

Does this work?

>wearing any kind of device on your ears outside that isolates you from your surroundings making you a danger to yourself and anyone else because you won't be able to hear what's happening around you
KYS
Seriously, at some point I'm going to snap when some millenial retard with earphones is just stepping in my way again making me almost crash into them and I'll rip of that stupid pieces of shit and smash them to pieces.

oof

Buy proper lenses if you want AF.
Buy a cheap one if you want MF. MF mount converters are cheap too.

do chinks have any good cheap gaming mice?

James Donkey

E-Blue Mazer II

>chinkshit.xyz/random/
went to this site and it immediately sends me to this garbage lol
pt.aliexpress.com/item/CCCP-Thanks-for-Victory-Flag-3-x-5-FT-90-x-150-cm-Russia-Russian-Soviet/32780935974.html

is this expensive

i've been wanting to add some cool lapel pins to randomizer

This is not garbage. This is a celebration flag for the Russian Victory Day, which takes place 9th May. The great patriotic war lasted from 22 June 1941 to 9 May 1945, unlike WW2. I am just quoting facts here.

Attached: CCCP.jpg (800x578, 132K)

Anyone got some experience with /out/ stuff?
Suddenly, I see all kinds of chinkshit popping up on amazon, so I guess they're confident enough in their quality to sell it there, so it could actually be worth getting.
But if, then I'd rather get it from the source, for cheaper.
Personally, I wouldn't want to get anything that is critical (i.e. climbing gear, or even a tent that you need to withstand some bad weather), but some accessoires (though they're mostly some tacticool paracord trinkets) and such seems reasonable.
Anyone already tried some?

The Convoy S2 flashlight is king for when it's night out. It's been my best chink shit /out/ purchase yet. If you get a high-output one with 18650 you can even warm your hands a bit on the heat from the emitter. But yeah, the heat and all this will damage it over time. Make sure to carry extra batteries, I will probably buy another one actually in case the first one breaks, but these are literally super-durable except the emitter circuitry itself.

Maybe a KeffIyeh? I know I'd like to see a good catalogue of multitools (leatherman, swiss army knife, or just slab of metal with hex holes in it). Paracord is something people buy from china, as are somewhat of a selection of flashlights, of which some are in the OP's infographic.

Attached: mission failed.png (498x760, 340K)

kek, I always wanted a desret scarf. Should come in handy in the mountains.
Those various small multitools seem really cool, but I guess there's a reason that I have never seen somone using those /out/. And a full on multitool? I guess you can't really make them good and cheap, but I figure there's some good knifes available.
Just found Ti and Carbon tent pegs. That seems like something hard to fuck up and where name brands have to do about 0 R&D that would justify their prices.
Maybe I'll get some of those, because I need some upgrades.

That's gotta be the slowest plane ever.

Attached: 1518228211998.png (496x62, 3K)

>4 days in the air
That must be a new record for a commercial plane! I though currently they can all only go for less than 24 hours, but apparently, I was wrong.
Head over to and tell them!
I just get planes that appear to land before they leave.

Attached: chinkshipping.png (945x469, 48K)

Dear
the plane has to go through the toll customs
before it can land
Please understand :)
delivery under 35 days.

>Dear
kys

Dear Jow Forums, today GearBest refunded me $165, less than what they promised $180, what should I do?

I am , the user who had trouble getting warranty for my faulty phone. It took gearbest 2 months to figure out how to handle my case(partial refund), they said they will refund $180, but I've only received $165, exactly 50% of what I paid 8 months ago for this phone.

Will never buy from them again, what a terrible customer service, why did I even bother to buy from them when I am a Chinese and I can Taobao myself(although with horrible wait time).

I've received this much.

Attached: [email protected] (756x460, 64K)

Mi A1 now or wait a month or two for Mi A2 to check if it gets official Lineage OS support

Attached: 1528960231613.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Stop buying land in Australia.

Why would you want a pajeet rom when you have Android One?

Embrace capitalism.

Oh yeah baby

Attached: get lucky.png (1354x42, 11K)

What kind of message is that?

Email from student commune.

Non-botnet root and ability to run without GAPPS. Also in what way is Lineage OS more pajeet than Android itself? Android is made by a team of pajeet code monkeys at Google. Going through commits on the Lineage OS website, nearly everyone contributing seems to be white or Chinese. But yes many people who use Linege OS are Indians but then many people who use stock Android are Indians.

what's a good 1155 socket cooler?

a custom loop

What is the point of A1 if you are gonna flash it anyway? A1 is Mi5X, just get that one, they are probably cheaper.

banggood is pretty good

is it worth flashing note 5? miUI + nova is pretty good but the extra shit ware clutters the phone.
the note 5 is good but when you have nova launcher and you are using gestures, the animations do lag. definitely see the drop in performance from a SD 820 but still satisfactory.

>barqs.com/products/root-beer/
>Grab some at your favorite store, or fill your cup at a discriminating fountain.
what did he mean by this

Recommendation for cheap DAC/headphone amp?

I'm looking for a cheapest intel cpu tablet or a laptop.

Android stuff is fine as long as it's under 75$ and fast enough to work with current android stuff (I got an ancient tablet from 2014 and it's unusable).

Preferably with any form hdmi and otg.

Unless there are any cheap development boards under 50$.

What's the best cheap android tablet? Planning to cop Lenovo P8 on gearbest

just received one more of these, pic related, rinky dinky usb sound cards. this one is slightly different from my previous one since there is no crystal oscillator on the pcb, probably using an internal one.
the sound quality was as expected, shitty no bass filled with loud crackle and pop even on on niggbass audio. there is still pads for adding a couple of capacitors in it, but you gotta cut the trace between the pads, they bridge the two through holes of each capacitor together to make it still work without the caps. there is also pads for smd caps parallel too the through holes, but no smd cap is going to help (tried a 0.1uf and all i got was a shitty piezo driver). tested 4 different capacitance values before settling for one. 47uf, 100uf, 220uf and 470uf. 47uf still sounds bad but fixes most of the poping and crackle. 100uf sounds ok, budget smartphone level of ok (normie wouldnt notice or complain). 220uf adds appropriate niggbass output levels. there is literally no difference from 220uf and 470uf (even tried with both in parallel, same). so went with 220uf.
im gonna try to maintain the integrity of the case as much as i can, by laying the caps on their side on the top side of the pcb and rotary tool the top of the case just a bit for each cap so they fit snugly but the case still closes, more on that later tho, still have to do it. also the led is fucking bright and, like the other one, flashes once there is an active buffer being sent to the device (even if no sound is actually playing, just having a directsound buffer active is enough), but it can be covered (the big caps work nicely on this) or desoldered (honestly even cutting the shit with a pair of pliers work)
oh and btw, this doesnt really feel like a 44.1khz output, but more like a 24~26khz one. cant explain perfectly but if my nyquist doesnt fail me, it sounds a bit worse than audio cd and better than vinyl. so im almost sure there is some sort of downsampling going on.

Attached: image.jpg (700x700, 57K)

What are the changes this is waterproof like all the other headlamps? It's odd they don't mention anything about being waterproof.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-10 RichFire SF - 657U LED Headlamp - $32 31 Free Shipping GearBest com(1).png (1179x1870, 285K)

oh and forgot to mention, its windows xp from 2001 plug&play compatible, default usb driver works alright. and it has and automatic gain control checkbox (on by default) for the microphone input (mic seems to be mono expanded to stereo, meh for $0.80 i wont complain)

Man, those lowers are weak as fuck. Has anyone made 3D blueprints for the GWACS/Cav Arms style lowers where the receiver and buttstock/recoil tube are one contiguous piece? Those are way stronger and will last for thousands of rounds, not just 10.

Attached: 20130507_141238__92408_1367954497_300_300.jpg (300x225, 9K)

>Unless there are any cheap development boards under 50$.
Latest RPi is $35 on sale, around $40 regular. Orange/Banana Pi even cheaper.

Still not sure why I needed three, but I like them.

Attached: IMG_20180810_101841.jpg (3238x2429, 3.03M)

PI are too weak for my usage scenario, also I don't think I can install any useful OS on these.

>
Wrong valve type.
Need presta valve ones

I got a LattePanda Delta,
but it was 150 dollars.

Based and redpilled.

Link?

the most recent pi is pretty powerful, charles got it driving an htc vive (overvolted but works)
youtube.com/watch?v=b6TABljtaGA

anyone got any experience with sexy male underwear?
The chinks have quite afew good looking things, but I'm worried about the fit and that they'll make me dick fall off.

Is anything csg considered a must-have for a regular person?

My list rn is a cheap gopro clone, superior kitchen knives, and rash guard/compression shirts, 10-20 of them.

Best chink router??

>superior kitchen knives
I'm interested

hug of death

Convoy s2, astroflux and BFL are the top torches. Any think else is increase chink scam on lumens etc.Make sure to buy convoy from the official store to get the latest firmware.

yeah i have a lot of exp-
oh you mean buying it from china no lol good luck!

Good work user. I got banned from a torch store on AliExpres for disputing their fake shit. Haha, they are funny guys. Anyway, I gave away the shit torch to somebody who needed one and only buy good brands TM now.

Which ones

>under $75
>fast enough to work with current android stuff
user... at this retarded low price point you might not even be able to match your "ancient" 2014 tablet

>buys phone whose only selling point is that there is no point in installing PajeetOS
>installs PajeetOS anyway

Attached: fuck_off_jesus.jpg (500x375, 40K)

Not gonna get much more powerful for that money.
Also, all sort of Linux are available for it.

I'm going to China next week and stay for about a year. (Pray for me)
Which store works for my intended porpoise:
English language site, can pay in USD or Pay Pal, send to an address in China.
Taobao is a fucking nightmare to use if you're not a chink

Attached: 1528167511203_0.jpg (633x640, 40K)

>Google apps
>not pajeet
pick one

there are slight differences like a1 has better cooling to suit the climate in india better

And they replaced the fingerprint sensor with a fecalprint sensor to suit the fingers in India better

Banggood and Gearbest both in English and support PayPal. Don't know about Chinese addresses, but I assume it will work.
Well, and AliExpress, I think.

There's no such thing as a superior kitchen knife if it's coming from the chinks.
The only acceptable alternative for cheap knives are the japs.

don't have too high expectations the gopro clone will be of shit quality

What are broke ass NEET bastards gonna do when chink goods inevitably rise in price due to President man baby tarrifs? What will you spend your autism bux on then?

>Do you know that Blitzwolf cables have a gold-plated connectors?
That's not gold plating. That's titanium oxide that looks like gold plating.
None of the chinkshit cables are gold plated. It's all titanium coating. They just lie about it.