youtube.com/watch?v=CP8CNp-vksc
sys.Jow
askubuntu.com/questions/1027532/how-to-opt-out-of-system-information-reports
safer-networking.org/spybot-anti-beacon/
torrentfreak.com/police-seize-two-perfect-privacy-vpn-servers-160902/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop using x86/AMD64 processors

Live in a farm.

Redpill me on the botnet anons. I was just about to make this exact fucking thread and OP beat me to it.

What is it? Why is it bad? And most importantly, how do we beat it?
I already know quite a bit, but even I’ve been struggling to go fully botnet free, so assume I know nothing.

It's just a meme; don't worry about it

Okay so no social media. No Google account. Install Linux and on your phone get Lineage OS or CopperheadOS, or use an extremely old phone. Private email account or a self hosted one.

Use Tor browser and force all network traffic through Tor. Never full screen Tor. Block JS and Flash all the time. Only use FOSS that respect your privacy.

Browser fingerprinting is a bitch. Therefore you should use a browser that allows you to block it. If you wanna go further then run your browser in a Virtual Machine.

You can't defeat the botnet. You can only hide from it.

Confess your love to it

Attached: 1523803066808.jpg (433x746, 126K)

Rope.

No it's not.
youtube.com/watch?v=S0G6mUyIgyg
youtube.com/watch?v=zBnDWSvaQ1I
youtube.com/watch?v=CP8CNp-vksc

Attached: Googbotnet.png (735x1643, 340K)

Avoiding the botnet is simple user. You just have to get a vpn. Right now it is more important than ever to start protecting your online experience. With constant database breaches and the ongoing discussion about Net Neutrality protecting yourself is more important than ever and Nordvpn has over 4,300 servers available in 62 countries and pretty much every region around the world including Africa, the Middle East, Asia, and the United States. But the best part about Nordvpn is that they don't keep logs which means you're experiencing a truly 100% anonymous online experience. So start taking your online security seriously and go to www.nordvpn.com today.

Attached: nordvpn-review.png (728x380, 15K)

Nice shill

There is no need to escape the botnet. Embrace the botnet. Join us in the flesh.
Whatever you do, don't listen to

You guys have no shame.

>Install Linage OS on your phone
It would be better to not use a cellphone at all

I can’t seem to remember it rn, what is the name of that unique cookie that anything tied to Google uses?
I recall learning about it in a documentary about Edward Snowden and it briefly brought up that basically Google invented a cookie that infests every computer that ever interacts with anything remotely related to Google, and it had a specific name/code.

So as seen in sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DCP8CNp-vksc in ’s post, even Ubuntu Linux patches you in to the botnet without telling you.
Is there any Linux distro or other OS that just won’t do that?

The only way you can escape it is to avoid using the internet as much as possible. Also feeding the botnet as much fake info as possible.

Pretty much any other distro except Ubuntu.

Debian

doesnt moot work at google now? it all comes full circle

Just don't use any IT, also don't participate in society in any way.

Wasn't there one chrome add-on to totally fuck googles tracking by clicking on every single add? I know it got removed, but is there anything similar for someone who doesn't want to go full paranoia mode but wants to be difficult?

Yes but he's a fluffer for proud preop mtf trans coders.

Look into Ungoogled Chromium. It’s basically just Chrome, shares the same source code and all that, but as the name implies, has the minimum amount of ties to Google. This isn’t in response to the plugin you mentioned, but I think you’d definitely be interested in it.

>Redpill me on the botnet anons.
It used to be a funny meme about Chrome users being part of Google's botnet because the browser is constantly connected to Google's servers. It's funny because it could be true but it's such a silly notion.

Now it's a retarded meme where literally anything and everything not related to actual botnets in any manner are called botnets. Closed source? Botnet. Privacy threatened? Botnet. Using a product from a company that is a competitor to my preferred product? Botnet. Such a bore.

botnet is a term used to describe a piece of malware that harvests information from or otherwise leverages the compute power of many infected devices (ddos, cryptomining, etc). "google" isnt really a botnet per se, but people on this board refer to it as one because it collects and profits from data aggresively collected from its users

Attached: 20180324_151826.jpg (3024x4032, 3.09M)

making us proud

I want to use Zoho for email, but I'm not sure how secure my data is in the hands of Indians.

Anyone knows?

The amazon thing in ubuntu is outdated tho. It has other botnets now. askubuntu.com/questions/1027532/how-to-opt-out-of-system-information-reports

You’d be better off using ProtonMail. You’d be trusting Swiss people instead, much better.

>It has other botnets now.
That makes it even worse, making the point in that post even stronger.

It's not about escaping the botnet anymore, it's about fighting and taking advantage. Many services are free or cheap now so long as you join the botnet. Do so with fake identities. Fake everything. This is the cyberpunk reality, today

I want to use multiple of my own domains, but I don't want to spend too much on it.

Fastmail and Protonmail are too expensive.
Runbox looks like ass and has bandwidth limits for email (lol).
mailbox.org is quite nice, but lacks dkim
zoho is perfect featurewise, but is run by pajeets
mailfence seems second best I guess

How about IA-64?

kys

Actually, blocking canvas fingerprinting in the browser is a fingerprint by itself. You need an extension that does a more clever randomization of the fingerprint. But I don't really know which one does that.

you make one yourself

This is bait

im not sure what you mean but boy its getting late huh? im feeling pretty sleeping, you feeling sleepy too? lets just go to sleep user. everythings fine, just go to sleep.

>googlecrashhandler.exe

>What is incognito mode.

For a technology board, fuck some of your paranoia it's retarded. I'd be more worried about your ISP than the fucking captcha if I was you. Cookie tracking is easily avoided, mitm's by the ISP, not so much W/out a VPN. Also, I hope all you tinfoil hatters are using DNS over TLS, or all this shit is moot, and not the faggot moot, like actually fucking moot, the adjective not the noun.

stop using the internet

freetard censorship is the greatest you guys

safer-networking.org/spybot-anti-beacon/
You're welcome
>what is epic privacy browser
W E W

L A D

Attached: the_only_choice.jpg (499x750, 55K)

How do i go about removing myself from the Internet, like dox myself so I can them try and remove as much info as I can

ATTENTION
this is a samefag
this guy works for NordVPN and try to shill for that company by making this thread and offering a solution
botnets might be real but let's not kid ourselves VPNs can't protect you that much
you can always get the original IP by trying to guess the path through nodes

pls rember that wen u feel slave or spy
never forget softwear that is free

wen softwear is proprity alway rember free softwear

Attached: 1533911374097.jpg (1200x1200, 223K)

you don't!
IF you try to avoid it from 100 to 0 (((they))) will become attentive.
Learn the needed skills to improve your privacy and create a new "person" parallel to your normie life.
Good luck

Is Discord botnet? Discuss:

>blocks your path
You dont, you can't, you are in a computer simulation and the botnets are all around you, in fact you are the virus botnet mr user...

Attached: agent smiths.png (790x381, 133K)

Botnets have been discussed on Jow Forums daily since at least 2007, how much of a newfaggot can you be? Are you still in diapers?

>What is it?
Legal spyware.
>Why is it bad?
Jews.
>And most importantly, how do we beat it?
Genocide.

>Live *in* a farm

Attached: hide-the-pain-harold.jpg (660x495, 79K)

so that does that mean if you pay for Jow Forums pass with say bitcoin that you're more anonymous?

>being this poor

I can't escape bros...

Attached: 1521929101633.png (522x747, 210K)

Libreboot computer, no proprietary blobs, router with open source firmware, VPN (no logs/no 14 eyes), encrypted email, keep nothing identifiable on phone and keep the phone in different room when not in use, limit CC purchases/use cash, and absolutely no social media of any kind.

Yes. I always buy my pass with a prepaid gift card that was itself bought with cash.

>overpaying for email

>$2.50/month
>expensive

Attached: 1533687343641.jpg (640x549, 97K)

Fastmail is 5 euro per month for your own domain.
Protonmail as 4 euro for a single one.

A VPS gives you unlimited domains and mailboxes for the same price.

take the Tedpill. also live in the woods and send home made bombs to computer companies

Jow Forums botnet is generically anything you can't audit. Closed source software is usually botnet because without having the source you can't know for sure it isn't a botnet. It's simply a label of paranoia, but being paranoid about technology is becoming more and more justifiably by the day.

fucking summer

Attached: disgusting.jpg (890x720, 82K)

Get a PC capable of running TempleOS natively

a meme

Delete System32

Yes. And it’s just irritating. So that’s two downsides.

>Not getting the fucking free version that still has all the perks
Have you even visited their website or did you just type their name into Google?

Press Ctrl-z to undo botnet

Is it even unironically any good?
I have that slightest bit of interest, but it looks like a joke.

Do not listen to these shill CIA niggers there is only one way to escape. A .45 in you moth and a gentle squeeze

Honeypot.

just use cock.li

lol
underrated
wow 4chins use discord instead of irc now? sad

I think it would be pretty hard to hit a moth with a .45

Convince society to abandon its technology and return to a primitive lifestyle. For a temporary solution, move somewhere the botnet has not yet reached (this means not in North America).

I know there are botnet free ways to set up a router, but what about network switches? I have been really trying to find one that uses FOSS hardware.

Attached: 1483507373476.png (699x523, 398K)

Adnausium is what you are looking for.

Read 1984 and watch Citizenfour. After that you'll get the gist of it.

this user gets its

Perfect privacy Vpn is actually more secure and even got their servers raided. Still no info was given out till this day
torrentfreak.com/police-seize-two-perfect-privacy-vpn-servers-160902/