Attached: download.png (215x234, 10K)

Optic fibre network wouldn't have had this problem

Libertarianism doesn't have this problem

>>apparently it's slow because of suburb
>"oh no it's definitely not an oversold node, we promise, sir"
>"nothing we can do"
>"have you tried turning it on and off again, sir :^)"
you have just gotten cucked my friend.

Why is oversold node a thing? What happens to not oversell it, just not give anyone new internet access?

it's optic to the node. some people can get it to their house or business.

>get NBN
Not
>forced by ISP onto NBN at fucking gunpoint

Attached: 1517370358052.jpg (480x360, 25K)

change isp, aussie broadband is pretty good from what i hear

lol then you heard wrong. it is quite possibly the worst in the developed world

i'm talking about that specific isp, not the state of internet in the entire country

had FTTN since 2016, works good

okay thank you have a nice day

People are still just getting the NBN? I've had it for more than 6 years at this point.

>just not give anyone new internet access
Either update it, build another or not take any new customers (like any other business would). ISPS are the only service providers that can get away with literally not providing the service that you pay for. Imagine if this would happen with electricity or water.

The oversold node is when they don't buy enough CVC/bandwidth allocation for the amount of users they have on the node

Say they buy 100mbps bandwidth for a node of 10 people, each sharing that 100mbps

Then they just keep selling subscriptions, suddenly you have 45 people on that same node sharing that 100mbps, and the fat fuck isp's don't want to spend any more money on bandwidth so they can get more jew shekels

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CHOOSE FTTN FRAUDBAND, FAGGOT. YOU WERE WARNED IN 2013 AND AGAIN IN 2016 BUT YOU ELECTED THE LNP SABOTEURS BOTH TIMES. DONT COME CRYING TO US NOW YOU STUPID KEK.

DID YOU KNOW NEW ZEALAND IS GETTING 200MBPS AND BEYOND RIGHT FUCKING NOW?

How many times I've rage quitted a game due to high latency? I live in a suburb that's about 8KM from the Sydney CBD and is quite densely populated, still the NBN schedule for this suburb is delayed to 2019.

Newsflash: you are never getting the NBN. They will just shove copper node shit in your face and expect you to like it. If you want actual NBN your only option is to pack up and move.

this country has no future and you get ripped off on anything you buy
I'm just going to leave

Truth

The taxes on fuel, electricity (because we have ecoterrorists in govt), cars ($800 rego where in some state cunts pay $40 a year), alcohol (a $50 bottle of Jack Daniels $38 goes to tax), $4 pack of cigarettes cost $35, so many cunts on dole that the average Aussie supports 7 people and high cost of property due to Chinese immigration. This country is FUCKED.

you too fella

they got cucked hard
even nz has better internet lmao

aussie broadband is an isp that their selling point is that they don't sell oversubscribed nodes

>tax of fuel
>amerimutts pay the same for a gallon as europeans do for a litre
actually I am pretty jelly about this

NBN was such a fucking meme
>use standard ADSL connection for years, works fine
>2 year internet plan runs out
>we keep using it as before, pay same price and still get good service for about 5 or 6 months after
>suddenly the connection speed gets throttled so fucking hard for no reason
>1 mb downloads take almost a minute, ping constantly over 300 in games
>I smell bullshit
>get invitation to switch to NBN a few weeks later
>I fucking knew it
>actually get better deal this time with more data and better price, promised insane speeds of 50-100mbps over NBN
>take their offer, but they need to install some extra stuff
>some pajeet comes and drills through the wall to install this box
>shakes the entire house and is loud as fuck
>wants to poo in loo when he's done, not even joking or trying to be funny
>have to install some stupid fucking box just to get the connection at all
>box MUST be on outside wall of house, connects through the wall to another clunky box and a router
>get shit wireless connection because PC is on other side of the house and I can't move it
>have to get long as fuck ethernet cable just to connect my computer with a wired connection
>this fucking cable goes across my entire living room, later have to drill holes under the house to reroute it
>check the speeds, pic related
>triggered.exe
>turns out that you have to pay extra to the (((isp))) if you want better speeds
>mfw the ADSL I just switched from gave me speeds of 9-10 mbps, but now I get a whopping 12 instead
it is a fucking joke, I would have been better off sticking with the original ADSL2+ connection, it was good and had no bullshit

don't get me started on the fucking councils
>have to pay council rates
>have to pay land tax
>have to pay tax for owning a fucking house
>have to get a permit to do anything
>each council has its own retarded rules that change between suburbs
councils do jack shit unless it involves getting money

Attached: NBN speedtest.png (613x402, 23K)

How did backwards NZ manage to get the whole country connected to 150meg fibre optic broadband while Oz still can't deliver speeds even a fraction of that? I know Australia is massively bigger with a lower population density but at least in the big cities they should be able to hook everyone up

it won't matter if the fuel is cheap because the roads are still shit compared to Germany.

Is this some Aussie shit? It sounds like Aussie shit.

You fuckers got it rough. No guns, shit internet, and aboos running wild.

I share 2.4/1.2gbps with 8 other people.

GPON shouldn't go beyond 32 splits in my opinion, but I think Australia was doing 128 and maybe even a few 256 splits. Horrible ratio