Google Captcha

Why has this thing got more cancerous over the past month?, now they are giving me image of cars that looks like it was taken with a shitty camera from the 80's.

Attached: captcha.gif (616x164, 58K)

Got to train those deep neural networks to recognize even blurry photos

What's the problem?

Not only i have to select 4-6 set of images, but now these shitty images appear, and when you select them the others appears really slow, on top of that ALWAYS the first captcha is going to be wrong, meaning i always have to do at least 2, and a lot of websites including Jow Forums says the captcha was wrong because i failed the first.

Attached: chrome_2018-08-10_10-56-22.jpg (393x393, 57K)

be glad that Jow Forums isn't pay-to-post :^)

Mine almost always work the first time when I do it right.

Fucking hell, I hate this. It takes me minutes sometimes to get past captcha. It's the most idiotic kind of captcha I have ever seen.

Just skip the ones that load slowly and only select up 4 ever?

Please select all that match

buy a pass.

If you refresh the captcha too many times they just block your ip for not helping training their neural network shitty AI. I fucking hate that hiro removed legacy captcha.

>giving shekels to a japanese kike
he won't even modernise the UI, why should we bother?

>supporting terrorism

Fucking google

Almost every site uses reCaptcha

the site looks fine, what are you talking about?

>paying money for Jow Forums

You need to sit down and re-evaluate how worthless your life is right now.

Holy shit I'm not the only one experiencing this. Sometimes the captcha does show that I solved it correctly, it shows that green checkmark, but the website doesn't recognize it. Tried logging in to discord for example, nothing happened. Had to reload and solve captchas for another two minutes.

Excuse me what the fuck

>pay money to post on a significantly inferior version of 8ch
Kys fag

Do you make a lot of captchas?, these starting appearing one day i made a fuckton of captchas, clearing cache and even using a vpn won't solve the problem, but the problem isn't there on other pc's on my local network, i wonder how they do it

I wouldn't say "a ton", but definitely a lot. Happens on my private PC and on my PC at work. I don't really visit websites which require you to solve captchas anywhere else, and to post this right now I'm using Clover, an app which uses an ... old, I guess? version of recaptcha that works perfectly fine, pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-181753.png (1080x1920, 575K)

Are you logged on google?, perhaps it also marks your google account so it can carry over to other pcs

Why don't you idiots use noscript captcha?

Use noscript captcha, stop feeding the jew.

Attached: 1531542292955.png (645x729, 105K)

That would actually make sense... I'll try logging out/clearing cookies next Monday.

>he doesn't shitpost comfortably from his bed whilst watching TV
Lol no problem here bucko. Literally tick the boxes and the never disappear. Based Floens

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-10-18-57-16.png (320x480, 142K)

For some reason I don't get captcha at work

>That would actually make sense... I'll try logging out/clearing cookies next Monday.
Won't work. I link my account at work and I don't get captcha. Only at home.
I think its more about IP.

you have enterprise Jow Forums pass

Have you been making right-wing posts? Apparently their algorithm is tracking what websites you visit and the content of your posts and giving conservatives harder captchas to solve.

Attached: 1532552018320.jpg (683x495, 92K)

Every time I try to use it I get an error.

It dramatically reduces the amount of captchas you do, but there are still a lot on other sites.

>you have enterprise Jow Forums pass
Is this a joke?

A ploy by google to censor speech it dislikes (like Jow Forums).

Works for me bro

Enjoy being put on a list for contributing to a neo nazi website :'D

>type in 'jew' or 'nigger'
>3 automatic fails OR 4+ NEXT buttons
>Pressing the audio button breaks the page

Is it weird that I never had to look at any picture? I just need to click that checkbox and it's done.

I gave up and logged into chromium + random gmail account
captcha's don't even ask me shit while logged into gmail now..

Not only that but most of the time the board software gets it wrong too/claims it was mistyped even when google says it was solved successfully

I have a hard time believing this isn't by design, for now a bandaid fix is to just post in private mode but this shouldn't go on forever

It got so bad I broke down and bought a pass. Then I remembered I post dozenes of messages a day so this averages out to a fraction of a penny to post and it's a huge time saver and I didn't feel as bad.

Super cookies. Ones that are rebuildable even after you've deleted them.

use 4chanx with the nojs captcha
that shit is even easier than typing calle nigger

Use the non JavaScript version. Jesus. You're posting on a technology board.

Holy shit, now I know why they're called bags.

Why he would do that? Are you retarded?

>not using the noscript captcha

Attached: 2018-08-10-222326_grim.png (305x621, 145K)

Go back to plebbit.

Select all images with foreskin

But that's the firefox guy. What does he have to do with google?

>support the person implementing this cancerous shit on the site
no thanks, I'll just head over to the better chan

>filling out CAPTCHAs
People actually do this?

>paying for a pass
People actually do this?

Seriously, fuck these captchas. And fuck the ones that load new images you have to wait for.
Maybe these fucking faggots should spend some money going after spammers?
Fucking asshole cops can waste time on shit but nope, can't actually do something useful for society.
I'd buy a pass but it says it uses a cookie, and that sounds stupid as fuck. I surf incognito, use different browsers, and clear all data on exit.
The internet was a mistake.

>It takes me minutes sometimes to get past captcha
t. brainlet

>Why he would do that?
Hiromoot detected

Attached: kenpachi_and_yachiru_by_rukiaa123.jpg (900x685, 65K)

It's way more infuriating when I successfully solve this shit first try, get the fucking green checkmark, and then Jow Forums gives me "ooops, you mistyped the captcha". And then I have to do this whole fucking song and dance three or four times over. I honestly believe that it's a scheme of gookmoot to get you to buy passes.

The reason is because you failed to select the proper images.
With the excuse of it you solve more difficult images that helps their Image identification software to be more powerful. I'm pretty sure many have seen the webm, with that camera zoning all the elements on it. Cars. Bike, vans, people etc.
It happens to me when I miss select some images on purpose.

huh

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-101852_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 346K)

>camera zoning.
What are you on about?

To frame.
That's the word I was looking for.

You're literally teaching a robot how to recognize images with every captcha you solve.

You are part of the botnet

The images also seem to load slower when you type those words.

Google killed captcha v1, it was not his fault this time.

>You're literally teaching a robot how to recognize images with every captcha you solve.
No, you're not. And do you know why? Because if you don't choose the cars, it tells you you're wrong. Which means it already knows the answer. Which means you aren't teaching it anything. "You're helping teach A.I." is just a lie they told you.

They are trying to lengthen the time you are spending on capture. Either by increasing the number of clicks you need to perform, increasing the time it takes for images to reload, or increasing the time you need to look at an image to decide if you need to click it. It's all about increasing the time you are taking. Why? What are they doing with that extra time? I suspect they are using your computer to mine crypto-currency during the time you are taking.

some images are known and some aren't, are you really this dumb?

>tfw no script captcha doesn't work outside of Jow Forums

>he doesn't have a Jow Forums gold account

Attached: smh-poorfags.jpg (184x273, 11K)

Should be readily visible from analyzing the code or the performance impact. Might take a while though, so you better get started.

Is there a way to enable noscript captcha outside of 4chin? It's just too cancerous to use the normal captcha, I don't know why the fuck websites still use it

use the audio captcha. as long as you enter anything near right, it will let you pass.
>but I get that automated requests warning
don't solve any captcha for 10-20 minutes so the "counter" resets.
>but I still get it
You have shitware on you're computer, run a standalone virus/malware scan.

PLEASE STOP RECOMMENDING THE 'OTHER' CAPTCHA TO NOOBS

THE MORE PEOPLE USE IT THE MORE LIKELY IT IS THAT SUPPORT WILL BE DROPPED AT SOME POINT

RECOMMEND BUYING A PASS TO THESE SUMMERFAGS INSTEAD

Attached: spoonfeed.jpg (229x220, 9K)

>or the performance impact.
The performance impact is obvious since they dumped legacy. We're on to you.

>Select all images with cars

Attached: gnucar.jpg (640x480, 139K)

>passing