I created a major product for our company and I worked with vendors

I created a major product for our company and I worked with vendors.
No promotion no raise

When I leave this company I will not be remembered for this product and they will roll it out to major industries.

I had a hand in revolutionizing the IT business market.
I will never be remembered

Attached: images.jpg (260x194, 7K)

Share it libre my amigo

Attached: 1533662470452.jpg (1280x1183, 413K)

never do more than the bare minimum op

I didn't know
This is huge and this project, they told me just do this and figure it out

This whole time none of them knew how this would work, i created and made everything work
kek

This is huge and i believed this wasn't that important this whole time but it turns out to be huge and they acted like it wasn't that big at all

The autism ruined my fucking life
I should have been a normie and treated this project as a legit way to get my way up into this company even higher

but im just an autistic engineer who knows how to do things other people cant do
>they used me man

put a botnet on it

lmao look at this nerd that fell for the corporate kool-aide, you should get in touch with an intelligence agency, they pay extra to leave holes in important software.

I used to work for a company with hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue. And basically ran all the finances. My boss got fired due to internal politics after a change of management and then I was the only person left who knew what was going on in the business. Then they fired me as well, because they saw me as being in my bosses camp. No it's pretty much a headless organisation.

It happens.

Same shit happens everywhere. You never hear about the individual slaves that built the pyramids do you?

If you are smart and have a good idea, you become an entrepreneur so you get rewarded for your hard and innovative work in the end. This is risky, there is no guarantee of a paycheck, and you will have to give up some equity to grow at some point in the future. It's hard to be an entrepreneur if you are autistic though, because you'll only make it if you can network properly.

Don't worry, I'm sure your black female quota-hired manager will take all the credit for you ;^)

Just write your name in the top of every source file, along with a timestamp of when you wrote it. Save your own backup, if you are able. Or obfuscate the code so that only you can read it. Or, if able, the best thing to do would be to free the source.

It happens?
This is serious because i had a hand in the whole fucking thing
I designed, tested, and presented this project months ago than the company signs an NDA and nobody talks to me, months pass and im on this meeting one more time for this project, and now i see the whole picture this is fucking huge

This will bring in new vendors and products to this company, nobody fucking knows who i am and what i did
I will fade away

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
i'm a dumb ass

Attached: 1533781430909.png (632x852, 47K)

ask for recognition? a raise? a promotion? idk

So, this project was a year in the making and now im done with my stuff. We're going forward, everyone signing NDA and they're not supposed to talk about it tio get everything official going forward for months now

and im sitting here, in this meeting listening to everything,. what sucks is only - people in the whole fucking company knew about this so i will fade away. Nobody else had any fucking idea what i do or what this project is until now, they will learn and use what i have created but i will never be remembered for this

Attached: 1533790573705.jpg (722x393, 45K)

look for a better job, this project will look baller in your portfolio

In going to be honest here.
Story time in w minutes

When we started this project they wanted to video tape me discussing the project. I stood there was video taped and explained how everything worked.
It was me and another engineer from another company and everyone else in the room was corporate, sales and this VP flew in from Europe to meet me
I had no idea at the time. I was video taped.
They played the video in Europe. I'll tell you how I know

If this brings big money to the company I do believe you WILL get recognicement and probably a promotion.

>implying his manager wont take all the credit

>Design the logos, adverts, everything to have the (R) [your name] somewhere on it
>Claim it's yours
>Win big buckos

he might, but if his manager is smart enough he will promote him and have him working on more important project... to make profits of the projects he is able to develop

He did. Hahahhabababahabah

My boss was promoted after the
Presentation I did.

Anyway continuing my story.
Few months ago I was flying across the US for this meeting
I didn't know how big this was but it was my whole team and the vendor flew in.
Their VP flew in from Europe and introduced themselves to me shaked my hand in front of everyone and than this happened

They told me they've seen me before so I was confused we've never met....
They watched the video footage of me explaining everything
Hahahhah
I barely make over six figures and they video taped me. Now everyone is signing NDA and I've been looking for another job anyway.

Why am I so depressed???

My boss hates me BTW

>My boss was promoted after the
>Presentation I did.
holy shit, I hope you are next
damn son, if you get NOTHING out of this move to greener pastures, but I suspect you WILL get something out of it

My boss mentioned something a fee weeks ago.

user when you move on etc....

we warned you, wagie

Attached: 1363ca9b6bb30be7832c17d5e827facb31f78a8bef6d86d9e51132b5561aba5b.jpg (409x409, 42K)

this is what you do op

embrace the disruptions technology brings

make software that replaces middle management, replaces HR, replaces the useless people that feed off of you. join team AI, our AI overlords in the future will remember you and praise you.

Attached: AI 4 lyfe.jpg (1200x589, 83K)

So what was the product about? I'm sure you could just say it here, but at least give some info about what it is and does.

Release it FOSS on the internet and say you did it for a good cause. They'll try to sue you but if "the product" you're talking about really as revolutionary as you're saying people will love you and the company will look like the bad guys to them. Remember, the code is ethically your intellectual property and you're allowed to share it if you wrote it. Best case scenario: You will be remembered as the next Snowden and RMS will praise you in his blog.

NDA

They want me to quit and leave anyway
My boss stopped giving me work or additional projects after I completed this and now I only get work my asking coworkers what they need help with.

My boss actually wants me to quit.
I know why. I made a big mistake

what big mistake?
Before you leave speak to your boss' boss. You are going to leave anyway, so no good relationship to mantain.

this

No. We don't have a bad relationship but I have a serious with my autism and they don't treat me the way I want to be treated.
Do you guys really want to know about my autism?

I'm a savant.

Fuck
The autism was the problem the whole time

Consider this:

>not leaving an absolute critical flaw and destroying the company.
Sad.

I'm shocked that the company doesn't want to keep you, they want to do that in order to take all the credit, but in the long run they are shooting themselves in the foot. So yeah, do something about it hopely your boss gets fired for his bullshit.

are you pregnant ? because you're glowing

Attached: 975bd3b7a895517e88b9bb9d78b8e281893d12c1429ec62e75d907e1f1d9d6f7~2.png (293x293, 64K)

Well, you were never gonna make it up the corporate ladder with autism anyway

Best you can do is partner up with a salesman and be his wozniak

No
It's fine because they don't want me around anyway

I have done some things that enrage others and it sucks but it's the way business works.

I'll post full story in a few minutes.
I'm out of meetings now and headed home

Just take pride in what you're doing, the feeling that millions of people use the work you've done should be enough (other than the fat paycheck you got, of course).

You can give details about what kind of problem it solves and in what context without violating the NDA.

nah fuck the salesman

make an app that completely replaces his way of life. an algorithm can sell more than any human can.

Copy all the source, design documents, documentation etc.
shop around your idea to other companies without telling them that you are recreating it from company documents. Either that or just recreate it open source and leak it to spite them.

See if you can make any devious alterations or take any documentation that makes you critical to the project again, negotiate a solid contract.

Finally, go over your initial contracts again. The company may not be entitled to your ip if it was outside the scope of your contractual work. Make sure they didn't sneak any ip rights stuff into the nda they made you sign AFTER making the product (seriously that was naive).

Attached: 1522453606906.jpg (800x629, 176K)

we should all have a day where we anonymously upload the source code for the companies we work for. Make a holiday of it

Fuck the man

Hack the planet

Blog about it. Get hired through you blog.

Yeah, sure that works well if you're humble. But some fat fuck further up the ladder will get showered with even fatter pay checks and prestige as he's the one who led the project. In the end, the top always wins.

dont forget to raise your wife's kids too, ya cuck

It solves and serves a business need for the tech market.
I didn't reply know how important this was so I thought maybe it was something we can already do...

I hope you're the only one who knows how it works. If you are it's time to look for a new job. Then when they beg for you to stay you can get that bux.

Release this project as FOSS, throw it on every git repo imaginable, even the one on i2p, and undermine your companie's profitability for dumping your ass.

>Make super profitable project for your company
>company makes loads of money out of it
>the boss wants you out

Attached: 1532200150411.jpg (600x443, 36K)

Is it a product intended for the masses? Did you solve a fundamental technical problem making the product? If you just implemented "a good idea" without solving a known technical problem/challenge then you don't deserve any credit imho. Then you just did your job.

anyways, I wanna know more about your autism OP, how bad is it, what is it like, do you have super powers?

Attached: 1530989464027.jpg (650x649, 47K)

>giving this faggot all this attention when he won't even say what he did let alone provide documentation or any kind of proof

Why woulld you sign an nda after you made a project, that would be great leverage over them. It was something you made solo right? And now you are gagged from talking or taking credit with no payoff?

Lawyer up and see if you can have it declared as unconscionable or part of a scheme. If they really dont want things being public (which I would assume given the nda) they will settle to keep it out of the courts.

no, they are already replacing me off of this project and it will be handed to people above me

Thats why i made this thread, we are transitioning and they're taking this up the corporate ladder now its out of my hands

if you didn't put at least a comment on your code that directs it to you or have the papers comfirming that you did it, you've fucked up OP.
if you DID, then you hit ballers and when whatever program you made hits the stars, you should just quit this job, put the program in your resume and move to a better job

also
>2018
>working

Attached: 2346346.png (680x510, 280K)

PATENT THE IDEA. YESTERDAY. They may have an implementation but if you patent it they have to license it from you. You are the creator anyway which you should be able to prove with source code/design documents/etc.

Attached: 1326624465008.jpg (300x354, 19K)

While you still have access you need to add some surprise functionality or remove all the comments.

That's nice but in the real world your employee contract says that anything you make is the company's.

Its because of the way i am and my mind works
I'm autistic i have finished my job here and now i need to move on somewhere else while they bring in the big guns and top executives
Than sales will begin selling this as a product by next year, than we will support it and maybe even have to partner with other companies who need help with this

for the masses meaning business need only, not some shit anyone on Jow Forums can use or has a need for nor any home based internet user. this is a solution for business case only

this is my point, everything we do is their product and i do it for them

If you can patent your work, I suggest you do so. AT&T is notorious for doing these type of things. There was a fantastic documentary called "Genius on Hold" about one of their engineer's that basically made their company and got nothing. I'd recommend legal action. I'm not a lawyer, so I'm not sure if you have a case, but I wouldn't take this lying down. Fight in anyway that you can user.

Why are you just complaining like a cuck, do something about it

because this isn't the first time this has happened to me

I'm really good at what i do but my social skills suck so this is a cycle that happens at every company

If you really want more than the pay you should start your own business, this is common sense. Don't expect to have statues raised in your honor if you're not the boss.

This might seem obvious, but did you ask for a raise? Or demand one even? Also, just because you wont be put on the cover of magazines doesn't mean you can't include the fact you developed this product on resumes (even in vague terms if you have a ND agreement)

>but did you ask for a raise?
yea i got a raise from this but its not enough

>Also, just because you wont be put on the cover of magazines doesn't mean you can't include the fact you developed this product on resumes

This is how dumb i am, i didn't even think about discussing vaguely something like this in other interviews or companies, i will use this going forward as something in my interviews and future job opportunities
If I market this correctly, i can probably get a job anywhere because of what i solved here

But there is a problem with me, im anti social and have some odd things about me that i will not say in this thread because if i do i know i will disappoint a lot of people here
There is something wrong with me but im good at what i do

Now you've just made everyone curious, it's all anonymous anyway so why not just tell us what problems you have and we can help you out?

>if i do i know i will disappoint a lot of people here
You're a tranny or maybe a furry? Those two are the only things anons will get enraged over.

What do you do that you are good at? Why not do a startup on the side with your own pet project?

>anons will get enraged over
you can be a baby fucking furry brony tranny faggot and no one will give a shit but boomers and redditor Jow Forumsacks

lol, my dad was an engineer, probably one of the top applied physics guys in the country and did everything. He made them so much fucking money, he got recognized after his thirdish idea, now he is on like 50+ patents, the last one was a problem no one has solved ever in 20 fucking years. You either do it yourself and take the risk or you make someone else money for the rest of your life, thats how it works.

I have this thing that i do to myself
I constantly repeat to myself i dont know anything, im not actually that good, i always tell myself you're worthless

I cant make friends at work, sometimes i have to help others and i know how to fix it right away within a few minutes of listening to them speak and it is something they dont understand at all but to me its simple

I have come into a company, they had a problem with something for + months i solved it in less than a week, they asked me how i figured it out
To me it was easy and simple, to the other people for 6+ months they could not do it or figure it out, the problem with them is for 6+ months they were looking in the wrong place

I've had my own small business at age - and i hated it, im not in marketing, sales or any of that shit i just do the work, i can do the work but i dont want to be a manager

Also, sometimes this happens, i accidentally take peoples spotlight and they fucking hate it

They've worked in company for over years, they have tons of experience and im sitting there doing things they didn't know and than they try to push me down and punish me socially because there is a hierarchy in this company, i am not allowed to be above them because they have worked in this company for a long time, can i share one more thing?

Attached: 1533924294425.jpg (601x601, 31K)

>can i share one more thing?
pls

Even if you're not a social genius doesn't mean you can't hire someone to do that for you. Start your own business and hire someone to handle customers for you.

Welcome to capitalism. Money men and business "leaders" need to go.

talk to the highest exec you have access to, explain the situation and your worth to the company. if they don't budge, quit and go to the competition with your insider info. don't sign anything, if you're already under NDA talk to a lawyer. most NDAs are not upholdable in court. also nice larp

this

not op, nice reading comp tho

#define if(x) if ((x) && (rand() < RAND_MAX * 0.99))

there, you will now keep your job.

It's okay, I understand user. You are intelligent as fuck but socially you struggle. It's common, a lot of math geniuses for instance are high to medium functioning autists. Unfortunately for you people are idiots and dicks, often without them even knowing or realizing. My advice to you is to become even better, work for years on becoming the best in the world at something niche, and publish your work libre so you gradually build an online audience. Once you're the best there is, companies will come to you.

>can i share one more thing?
Go for it user, share whatever you need to.

Attached: War doggo.jpg (604x391, 47K)

I dont think its a good idea, i've said a little too much anyway and my emails at work are pilling up

I have to get back to work, anyway
I have a problem and i cant fix it
I'm really anti social and its bothering me because i see people below my skill level adavance because they have social skills and they are very close with the management team

I've complained about this before, there are people with less skills and knowl4dge who will advance and make more money than me because i am anti social and can't build friendships at work

Get a copy of the code for yourself OP. Keep it, and wait a few months, preferably in a used device. After that, refactor the entire algorithm as best as you can, make yourself anonymous, and release it online.
Or don't, idk wtf you should do.

You can't patent shit you do on company time, numbnuts.

>Get a copy of the code for yourself OP
You have no fucking clue what this is

this isn't some small time shit stored on my computer

Hence why I stated
>I'm not a lawyer
>I'm not sure if you even have a case
It's called reading.

Then at least you have the knowledge of it. At your next job, even if the company has a patent, you can still create another program that is similar to it, but different to the point that no legal team can actually bother you with. It's not the end of the world.

Yea, I will use this knowledge to advance in another company

also, i dont mean to be rude if you're op but just got some other news right now

>At your next job, even if the company has a patent, you can still create another program that is similar to it, but different to the point that no legal team can actually bother you with.
Very risky. This is why clean room design exists.

This nigga right here

Link to the documentary?

Just Google it and put "Watch free" at the end.
[spoiler]Solarmovies and Putlocker are good too[/spoiler]

>All these NEETS talking about patients and licensing

You did something your boss asked you to do and make sure its successful nothing more nothing less

Companies own your life and what you do

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (250x166, 227K)

Who owns those companies?

10/10 bait, look at all these fuckwits eating out of the palm of OP's hand after telling them nothing other than he's a super mega genius what was wronged working on top secret mega nano spy tech that's too brilliant and secret to even vaguely describe. kill yourselves desu

Attached: giphy.gif (375x375, 178K)